Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
If they have forums then we must keep a check on their updates. it can surely help.
See other tracks with AOR. They are for people whose applications are in progress. You would notice that COPRs are only issued to inland CEC people.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Reactions: cancan90 and Jo1984

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Whatever are these informations but I m loosing patience now since waiting for a long time.. joined the pool in November 2019.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Whatever are these informations but I m loosing patience now since waiting for a long time.. joined the pool in November 2019.
What's your NOC? See if it is part of OINP tech draw or priority occupations draw. They gave out most NOI's in July and August last year and they still have to nominate 4k people by end of this year. They invited FSW candidates between 471-500 in their last draw.

Reactions: joconstantine

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
I know this is a difficult time for all of us and the stress level is very high. Some are losing points and for some document are expiring, but remember one thing this situation will pass and we will prevail. Maybe there is a reason for all this as said by Steve Jobs “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So, you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever”.
I am at CRS 475 losing 5 points in Aug..I have started learning the basics of French through online resources and enrolled myself for 4-month French A1 class which will start on the 1st of July to overcome any uncertainty. I don't know whether I have to attempt TEF or not, but in the process, I will learn french which will definitely help me.
Stay safe, stay blessed.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
What's your NOC? See if it is part of OINP tech draw or priority occupations draw. They gave out most NOI's in July and August last year and they still have to nominate 4k people by end of this year. They invited FSW candidates between 471-500 in their last draw.
I hope they include FSW candidates again

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I know this is a difficult time for all of us and the stress level is very high. Some are losing points and for some document are expiring, but remember one thing this situation will pass and we will prevail. Maybe there is a reason for all this as said by Steve Jobs “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So, you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever”.
I am at CRS 475 losing 5 points in Aug..I have started learning the basics of French through online resources and enrolled myself for 4-month French A1 class which will start on the 1st of July to overcome any uncertainty. I don't know whether I have to attempt TEF or not, but in the process, I will learn french which will definitely help me.
Stay safe, stay blessed.
Such a motivational message!! Thanks dear.. :)

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
4011. With experience of 6.11 years.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I hope they include FSW candidates again
Any idea where I could find a list of the scores for all previous tech draws?

I have a friend who's a programmer, so his NOC does qualify, but unfortunately he doesn't have a master's, so he has a CRS of 441. It's unfortunate, because people don't really need master's degrees in his profession - often more work experience is more valuable. He's very qualified, but with 441, he is below the cut-off for the OINP tech draws, despite being in the in-demand 2174 NOC group.

Edit: never mind, I found them! :) https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

I see that, to his benefit, the tech draw that happened on 13 May targeted candidates with a CRS between 421 and 451. So, it looks like if they have a similar draw again, he'll get his ITA. This is awesome! I'm so happy for him!

Edit 2: actually, now I'm quite confused. Does anyone here know why, if he created his EE profile in April, and is part of one of the Ontario targeted tech occupations, he didn't get an NOI from that May draw?

Last edited:

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Any idea where I could find a list of the scores for all previous tech draws?

I have a friend who's a programmer, so his NOC does qualify, but unfortunately he doesn't have a master's, so he has a CRS of 441. It's unfortunate, because people don't really need master's degrees in his profession - often more work experience is more valuable. He's very qualified, but with 441, he is below the cut-off for the OINP tech draws, despite being in the in-demand 2174 NOC group.

Edit: never mind, I found them! :) https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

I see that, to his benefit, the tech draw that happened on 13 May targeted candidates with a CRS between 421 and 451. So, it looks like if they have a similar draw again, he'll get his ITA. This is awesome! I'm so happy for him!

Edit 2: actually, now I'm quite confused. Does anyone here know why, if he created his EE profile in April, and is part of one of the Ontario targeted tech occupations, he didn't get an NOI from that May draw?
That draw in May was only For people with Canadian experience. In other words, it was CEC exclusive

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
That draw in May was only For people with Canadian experience. In other words, it was CEC exclusive
Ah yes! I remember knowing that when it happened, and just completely forgot about it today. Thank you for reminding me. :) That's very unlucky for him. Do you think that's why the CRS cut-off was so low?

Reactions: abqalhamairi
Status
Not open for further replies.