+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 91st Draw

Jimmysuperfly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
That's what I was thinking too, given I just have two more weeks before the ability to re-score expires. Wonder if anyone else here has seen any improvement in score after re-evaluating their writing. Anyone else feel free to chime in
when you go for a remark that particular result can not be used until you get a feedback from BC and i think a request for remark takes time, i hear up to 10weeks. So please while there's is a probability of an upgrade in scores you have to consider d time it takes n if u can use d TRF while it is under review

shuiguo

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
You're asking for the worst case scenario? I expected lot less people to enter the pool per day without IELTS result but that didn't happen. So, the people entering per day will be much higher next time keeping the score at 440 or may even increasing a little bit. Hey, you asked for it!!

June 6th draw for 3500:
Worst case scenario: 441 (or 440)
Best case scenario: 439 (tie breaker in 2017)
What do you mean without IELTS results?
Shouldn't everyone have their results to submit EE?
How does without results work?

Reactions: NOMAD2017

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Has the processing time of PNP Express Entry applications improved at all? Some people had very long waits last year compared to their FSW counterparts who got direct ITA.

tjhunt

Feb 27, 2018
Minneapolis
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-04-2018
Nomination.....
30-01-2019
AOR Received.
13-03-2019
when you go for a remark that particular result can not be used until you get a feedback from BC and i think a request for remark takes time, i hear up to 10weeks. So please while there's is a probability of an upgrade in scores you have to consider d time it takes n if u can use d TRF while it is under review
That's good to know, but the way it seems like right now it seems that the chances of getting an ITA in 10 weeks maybe slim. Especially if you take in the tiebreaker rule with 438 seem like a long time from now.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
That's good to know, but the way it seems like right now it seems that the chances of getting an ITA in 10 weeks maybe slim. Especially if you take in the tiebreaker rule with 438 seem like a long time from now.
Yes!! Considering 5 more draws..if they increase ITAs to 3750 from next draw till 4 more draws..I guess atleast half of the 438s will be cleared!

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Experts!! Do you think most of the 440s would be cleared in the next draw? I entered on may 10th..hoping that atleast all the guys till april get cleared!! I have time till july end!

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
We need Back to back draws like last year in order to see drasttic drop in CRS score but I think back to back draw this year is very unlikely. That being said, February-March had draws with 3000 ITAs, April-May now had 3500 ITAs. So I think starting from June no of ITAs will increase to 4000. I hope I am right with this.

Anyway, I am super disappointed though with todays draw, as there was no IELTS result in between I was hoping for a bigger drop. What happened today doesn't make much sense to me, it seems there were around 2800new profile above 440 in the last two weeks and how that many new profile got added without a fresh IELTS result I am not sure. Yes There were CELIP result maybe or some other factor which I am maybe missing. Hope someone will enlighten me.
Special!! I guess ielts and ECA getting cancelled out each other..some waiting for ECA and some for IELTS..In my case my ielts was done first and waited for ECA..ECA takes time..hence dont worry ielts results have no significant effecr!!Its a combination of having IELTs and ECA that matters!! I hope the new entrants per day wont be more than 200 for the coming draw!

ShahidWS

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Cant help but feel a little depressed after the 90th draw. Was really hoping we'd hit 439 atleast.
Really need a back to back draw!

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Cant help but feel a little depressed after the 90th draw. Was really hoping we'd hit 439 atleast.
Really need a back to back draw!
We need to undertsand how many are sitting on 440..then only we can expect 439 to be touched..i guess there will be around 2800-3100 new entrants on 441 and above..that leaves us with around 700 to 400 to be flushed out from 440 and below!!! Please share the this poll so that we have an idea on how many on 440!!
http://pollmaker.vote/p/C5G7678Q

Jimmysuperfly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Experts!! Do you think most of the 440s would be cleared in the next draw? I entered on may 10th..hoping that atleast all the guys till april get cleared!! I have time till july end!
If there's one thing i've come to realise is that NO ONE KNOWS FOR CERTAIN what IRCC moves are. Especially since we dont get data for the week of the draw. All we can do is give predictions and theories.