+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hi, Guys, If I have a choice between 440 to get a direct ITA and 440+600 (ontario normination) to get an ITA? Which would be ideal? I heard ITAs by provincial normination take longer time to process, is this true?

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi, Guys, If I have a choice between 440 to get a direct ITA and 440+600 (ontario normination) to get an ITA? Which would be ideal? I heard ITAs by provincial normination take longer time to process, is this true?
Have you received the nomination or you are yet to receive it?

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is it the case that ITAs with nomination points take longer to process? you heard anything about this?
No nothing like that. In some cases, I have heard PNP gets PPR sooner than direct ITA but these things have no bases. I think the processing time has to do with the country you are applying from, the number of applications, etc.

Reactions: Eli31

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
No nothing like that. In some cases, I have heard PNP gets PPR sooner than direct ITA but these things have no bases. I think the processing time has to do with the country you are applying from, the number of applications, etc.
OK,thanks. Pray for direct ITA then.

frew

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
As there was no draw yesterday can we expect 4000 ITAs on 23rd may draw? That would be great as it would definetly clear most of the people on 439 !!
There might be a possibility for increased number of ITAs but you should also take into consideration that the 2 weeks gap will give chance for more candidates to enter the pool with high CRS which may impact the chance of the cut-off point coming down negatively. The shorter the gap between rounds will help those candidates with relatively lower CRS (say 435-440) to get ITAs while spreading the number of ITAs issued for those with higher CRS to many rounds rather than putting them in a single round. That would have been a win win situation for all of us with one or 2 more additional round waiting time for the candidates with CRS above 441, given the current trend is maintained by CIC.

Reactions: Alex SA2C

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
A lot of people have been nominated last week from Ontario. Let's say around 800-1000 people will be entering the pool with the nomination in next draw. So, yes the cutoff will be higher again next week, but how high is the question now.

Next cutoff probably won't be lower than 439.
No man!!! Not again..we dont want the cut-off to remain at 441 again..if above information is true then definetly a bad news!!

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
A lot of people have been nominated last week from Ontario. Let's say around 800-1000 people will be entering the pool with the nomination in next draw. So, yes the cutoff will be higher again next week, but how high is the question now.

Next cutoff probably won't be lower than 439.
I don't think the number of nominations issued is so high. There would be around 200-300 nominations. The immigration tracker also reflects only 9 people receiving the nomination so far with 81 listed cases and most of them are in Decision in Progress stage. if all of them move to nomination only then we will get the number of nomination issued to 1000