FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
next draw is expected to be next week ?
expectation will always be to have a draw today, but ideally as per CIC's characteristics this year it can be guessed as next week if not today............

Ovcar

Mar 16, 2018
NOC Code......
Your forgot to put this below your link-

"by Travis Lupick on November 25th, 2009 at 9:02 AM"

and this is 2018!
One should not leave in illusion. Based on my best man's and dozens of people' (that he knows) experience this is still true today. Without Canadian education, experience, or at least international certificates for one's field, it is difficult. I assume that for IT profession and some of the engineers, there are better prospects even wihout above mentioned.
Btw, he has lived in Toronto for the past four years. In order to work in his field he completed Master's diploma in Canada, obtained Teacher's college degree and learned French. As I already wrote, I might depend on your profession.

Reactions: KingKurly

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
In my opinion, I think these are the factors:
1. Backlog cleared and feel like they can handle a lot more this year
2. Too much applications refused due to incompleteness, thus more ITAs to cover the lost. Or vice versa.
3. CIC has more human resources and money to handle applications
4. They are desperate to get more ppl to immigrate Canada
5. Employee's vacation is over, get back to work
Thanks but i was actually asking about the increased number of applicants entering the pool.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
A good Wednesday morning Mesdames et Messieurs! So we're at 444 and finally IRCC decides to draw 3,500. May such generosity continue!

I'd honestly be extremely surprised if there's a draw today, but if it happens, I'd say they will draw another 3,500 (let's hope this is the trend going forward in 2018), with a CRS cut off at 438. Can foresee happy days ahead should there be a draw today... :)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One should not leave in illusion. Based on my best man's and dozens of people' (that he knows) experience this is still true today. Without Canadian education, experience, or at least international certificates for one's field, it is difficult. I assume that for IT profession and some of the engineers, there are better prospects even wihout above mentioned.
Btw, he has lived in Toronto for the past four years. In order to work in his field he completed Master's diploma in Canada, obtained Teacher's college degree and learned French. As I already wrote, I might depend on your profession.
Yea I was reading the texts of my group members who are already in Canada, they said, its not easy. Having a fluent French will a massive advantage. So guys, bonne chance!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Well I beg to differ here. I know a lot of people who have landed recently and have secured a job. Its a lot about your attitude and personality. Employers look for these traits in the interview. If you have the required skills and the right attitude, you can get a job with a little struggle.