no draw today why? :(

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
I already got CLB9. My wife is preparing for IELTS ( she is CLB 7 ) Our only hope seems to be the TEF.
TEF seems a distant fruit... doing my level A2 now...need to at least be a B1 to take TEF confidfently...hope I dont have to wait that long :(

You learnt French already ??

cemoguz

Jan 3, 2018
TEF seems a distant fruit... doing my level A2 now...need to at least be a B1 to take TEF confidfently...hope I dont have to wait that long :(

You learnt French already ??
I went to a French highschool for 5 years and totally forgot it. (never used it since 2008) Now I am trying to remember it. :) I don't know.. maybe with some luck I can get B1.

Reactions: Hande Anadolu O.

cemoguz

Jan 3, 2018
i cant find it please give me link
i have not received the interest notification yet
When you first registered to the website they should have asked you which provinces you prefer, however, some of provinces closed their PNP stream like Ontario. Follow this forum closely and some one will tell when it is open again

benzboksas

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
abhishek_89 WHEN IS THE NEXT DRAW GOING TO BE??

please dont tell me now that because there was no draw today, next draw will have a higher CRS score!
It was already discussed before. Although abhishek_89 can in fact give the best prediction about the upcoming draw score, nobody knows when the next draw is going to be. And you know, sometimes it seems that even God doesn't know...only CIC. So frustrating...
And yes, of course the next draw will have a higher score, it's simple logic, and I think abhishek_89 has already mentioned that too.

Reactions: tiffphany23

WanderWomanToo

Nov 28, 2017
I was eagerly waiting for Jan 3 during the holidays since this would give us an idea about this year’s draw. It was a bit disheartening that no draw happened but I refuse to be crushed by this.

No sense in procastinating. Life goes on and tomorrow is another day. Let us all find the strength to cling on to whatever hope we have left.

Our time will come, that is for sure. It is just a matter of when. Just do what we have to do to improve our CRS score, if there is room to do so.

Its just the start of the year afterall.

benzboksas

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
What bothers me the most is that in this anonymous forum we haven't got any apparent leaks from CIC insiders. Although I expect we have once in a while trolls from there, playing just for fun. Elsewhere people can risk their everything by disclosing state secrets, very sensitive data costing somebody's life, etc. but nobody dares to shed some light on You-Know-Who. Pure amazement...