+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 71st Draw!

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All, just a doubt... suppose if the one gets ITA in the next draw say 30th of August, when will he need to submit POF and Medicals ? I mean from ITA to submission of Medicals and POF, how much time one will have ?
90 days from ITA issue date to submit;Youi can do medicals immediately you get ITA.
for Funds see this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
So it depends on the number of your family.
One person $12,300, two persons $15,300, Three persons $18,825.All in Candian dollars.

Msolanki

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
thank you, and one more doubt.. my spouse is not accompanying me to Canada but I need to submit her medicals as well in case I get an ITA in future. But he has undergone medicals for another purpose a week back. Will these medicals are valid/accepted if I submit them post ITA ?
I don't think so that med would be valid. You need to go to those centres listed and approved by ircc. And they will directly send reports.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Seniors please advise,

When you check the CRS calculator, for work experience it show 1, 2, 3 or more years and you get a score after completing all questions.

Now on completing the EE profile you get a score with few points higher than what you saw when calculating CRS. Could this be explained please.

The situation is the applicant’s work experience is 2 years and 9 months, So for CRS score you choose 2 years and get a score ,when same details are entered in EE profile you get a score higher.why?
Please kindly advise.

Msolanki

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
I am really annoyed by 40% itas are declined. This means if 60k ita are issued then 25k are declined. There are various reasons. The main reason is that people just make profile without getting Wes or ielts reports, or their docs are not ready and henceforth they decline.
People needs to have patience and insert details after they are ready. 25k is big number and the very reason that scores are not coming down rapidly. Can one imagine that if this number would have been 10k, the score of latest draw be around 400 or less.
So to put it in a nutshell, this has the biggest influence on ee system which should be avoided.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Dear anonymous, thank you for joining us on 71st draw ROH thread, I'm wondering why with your such wisdom haven't you been here before? Like when points were dropping to 413 and spreading your realistic approach?

Thank you for your inputs and kicking people when they are down that is characteristic of a true politeness, postivism and hope which are true pillars of this community.

Let me ask you few things first? Do you know what is qouta for immigration for 2017 and 2018? Do you know that there are separate categories for economic immigrants, refugees, PNP and family sponsorship? Do you know how big Canada is and opportunities there for hard working people?

Thank you also for your suggestion to try immigrating to another country seems you know what's best for everyone of us here. Good to have you around! And since you are know it all please enlighten me about the true meaning of a troll?

P.S. I like you to.

Bro, your answer deserves some applaud for sure. Huh, indeed your answer will inspire all the hard working people to be back on their feet after some pessimists foiled endeavor to drop the confidence level of the honest people. Anyway, glad to be a part of this forum with such wonderful people on the boat :D

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Guys! GUYS!!! Most of you are overly optimistic regarding future draws and you deserve a cold shower. You seem to have been ignoring the basic and wildly know facts, so here they are:

Just my 2 cents.
Dear Jonson,

This is my 2 cents for you.

The whole purpose of immigration is because of the low population density, low birth rate, high ratio of elder to younger class.
Canada with the vast area is ironically the least populated area in the world. Just to give you a mental picture , India (my country) has 358 person per sqkm while USA has 33.7 person and you know about canada's density? It's 3.9 per sqkm. And do you know the how much they import, 416.6 billion dollars. Just imagine country with roughly 3.9 person per sqkm is importing more than the India with 333 person per sqkm. Yes , surprised? India's import is 359 billion dollars.

Now you may wonder, why am pointing out this stats? I may sound deluded but worry not . Canada has copious amount of untapped resources such as oils and minerals on their northern side and their eastern and southern border are endowed with potential farm lands (canada is the 5th largest agricultural exporter in the world) . Hope you get a big picture now. It has vast number of resources yet meager workforce to exploit them (till date). It needs farmers, miners, hard labors , programmers , support persons, journalists, receptionist , builders, bakers and the list goes on. What's better option than encouraging their citizens to work well at night ? ;) but wait, haven't I said, canada has less birth rateo_O. Oh yeah, then it all downs to immigration isn't ? Canada needs workforce, especially skilled workforce, this immigration trend has to continue to sustain their population and economical balance.

• Express entry is one way, but lot number of people are emigrating back to their origin as they have less patience in nailing a decent job in Canada.As of 2016, nearly 64,305 people are emigrated from canada from which 13,450 are from Ontario.
  • Not all refugees are accepted, nearly 39 refugees/ illegal immigrants/asylum seekers are deported from Canada daily.
  • With respect to H1B, the bill has passed but to make it into a law, it needs to consider the following, a support from opposition party (46% votes for trump , what about opinion from the reminder?) , effect on foreign relations, corporate pressure, How can local companies can fed their skill needs?. So I don't think the bill will be lawed for another 1-2 years.
Hope I provided rational explanation. People out here in this forum are needed to be optimistic not only through out their visa process but also after they get to land in Canada and "Ray of hope" is an avenue for us. Am pretty sure, people here are much matured , doing their process without help of consultants and they are not deluded (they just claim to be) and they very well predict what the future holds for them. so we don't need cold showers as CIC is already showering us on monthly basis, ROH is our lukewarm.

Every dynasty has a beginning and an ending. Indian empire had one, so does China, Mongolia , Greek ,Turkey, Roman, Spain, France, Britain and now America. I believe canada is a future and much members out here inclined to my intuition.

PS: This post is not meant to troll or being a wagon for sarcasm . Peace :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Woah ! First time i logged in to the forum using a computer and ROH looks like a different world already!:rolleyes: No pun intended. :),I mean i can see more details like signature and all;)
my phone caught 'touch disease' ,which will limit my activity temporarily.

The number of ITAs, will only rise for here,It could go in 3400-3700 range again .The reason is simple as @trumprefugee mentioned - Autumn is back and so are the staff
So have patience, and wait for ITAs to rain

Fact 01 - The CIC doesn't limits no. of ITAs or CRS threshold, They only manage the number of applications they can handle.

Fact02 - Its my 100th post,
Congrats on your 100th post, My wishes lies with your for your 1000th:):D

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thanks for your positive reply ... still would like to give my best to grab those 2 points if there is a way ...lol :)
A question, I do have a PF, but how can we substantiate that we can encash at will ?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Dear Jonson,

The whole purpose of immigration is because of the low population density, low birth rate, high ratio of elder to younger class.
Canada with the vast area is ironically the least populated area in the world. Just to give you a mental picture , India (my country) has 358 person per sqkm while USA has 33.7 person and you know about canada's density? It's 3.9 per sqkm. And do you know the how much they import, 416.6 billion dollars. Just imagine country with roughly 3.9 person per sqkm is importing more than the India with 333 person per sqkm. Yes , surprised? India's import is 359 billion dollars.

Now you may wonder, why am pointing out this stats? I may sound deluded but worry not . Canada has copious amount of untapped resources such as oils and minerals on their northern side and their eastern and southern border are endowed with potential farm lands (canada is the 5th largest agricultural exporter in the world) . Hope you get a big picture now. It has vast number of resources yet meager workforce to exploit them (till date). It needs farmers, miners, hard labors , programmers , support persons, journalists, receptionist , builders, bakers and the list goes on. What's better option than encouraging their citizens to work well at night ? ;) but wait, haven't I said, canada has less birth rateo_O. Oh yeah, then it all downs to immigration isn't ? Canada needs workforce, especially skilled workforce, this immigration trend has to continue to sustain their population and economical balance.

• Express entry is one way, but lot number of people are emigrating back to their origin as they have less patience in nailing a decent job in Canada.As of 2016, nearly 64,305 people are emigrated from canada from which 13,450 are from Ontario.
  • Not all refugees are accepted, nearly 39 refugees/ illegal immigrants/asylum seekers are deported from Canada daily.
  • With respect to H1B, the bill has passed but to make it into a law, it needs to consider the following, a support from opposition party (46% votes for trump , what about opinion from the reminder?) , effect on foreign relations, corporate pressure, How can local companies can fed their skill needs?. So I don't think the bill will be lawed for another 1-2 years.
Hope I provided rational explanation. People out here in this forum are needed to be optimistic not only through out their visa process but also after they get to land in Canada and "Ray of hope" is an avenue for us. Am pretty sure, people here are much matured , doing their process without help of consultants and they are not deluded (they just claim to be) and they very well predict what the future holds for them. so we don't need cold showers as CIC is already showering us on monthly basis, ROH is our lukewarm.

Every dynasty has a beginning and an ending. Indian empire had one, so does China, Mongolia , Greek ,Turkey, Roman, Spain, France, Britain and now America. I believe canada is a future and much members out here inclined to my intuition.

Good job mate. There could umpteen more reasons relating geography, demography, economy, opportunity, health and lifestyle. i totally relate

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Please kindly advise.
it could either be that cic has started issuing points for incomplete years on pro-rata basis at least for those past half way mark...2 years give you 25 and 3 years 50...may be they have altered the system to give few points extra for additional months in 2-3 year period of work exp...it is logical as well though no such notification has been issued.

or your academics,as you enter in CRS calculator, it could be assigning the lower band score than what actually cic gives for ur ECA...or you may have selected wrongly too whereas cic EE detects and assign points based on actual qualifications & Canadian equivalency as you enter...
---
also I remember earlier seeing a notice on the canadavisa CRS calculator page that the actual score may vary slightly....
---
anyway EE is final & if you have docs to prove age / ielts / ECA / work exp as claimed in ur EE profile there's no reason to worry about it...
:)

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I am really annoyed by 40% itas are declined. This means if 60k ita are issued then 25k are declined. There are various reasons. The main reason is that people just make profile without getting Wes or ielts reports, or their docs are not ready and henceforth they decline.
People needs to have patience and insert details after they are ready. 25k is big number and the very reason that scores are not coming down rapidly. Can one imagine that if this number would have been 10k, the score of latest draw be around 400 or less.
So to put it in a nutshell, this has the biggest influence on ee system which should be avoided.
at least cic should bring in a penal measure by preventing a re-entry after declining at least for 2 months....that way people will be careful...or deduct points for every ita declined 10 points per decline

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Dear Jonson,

by the way has anybody noticed how many 2 cents he has recieved :D....he'll just need to keep posting here, to make enough for his ticket o_O