+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey fellas, Hope you all doing awesome ! I have a question:

What is the average processing time of the application (after submission) for FSW OUTLAND vs FSW INLAND applicants? Which one you think is faster. Kindly share your views and research on this one. (Assuming there is no issue with the application requirements submitted by the applicant)

Thanking you in advance.

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
The Yukon party is the big party that we are having next year to watch the Northern Lights. Much of us have spent so much time on here keeping each other's spirits up when we start to lose hope. And believe me having been in the pool for over a year now you do have 'down' moments and many of the people on here have been priceless. So a party on the Yukon seems like a fitting way to celebrate the end of one journey. It's a great idea - whoever thought of it. Who did think of it?

Getting an invite from @andieangel is easy. Just be nice, positive and helpful - true to the principles of ROH.

Keeping your invite is much tougher. I think @andieangel has a naughty list and I think I'm on it. :oops:
Thanks Shaun! I know I have benefited immensely from the posts, comments, helpful advice and complete instructions on this forum. And the RoH thread has always given the motivation required to keep... hoping.

As for the invite, I'll try my best to be nice and helpful. Are you listening @andieangel?

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hey fellas, Hope you all doing awesome ! I have a question:

What is the average processing time of the application (after submission) for FSW OUTLAND vs FSW INLAND applicants? Which one you think is faster. Kindly share your views and research on this one. (Assuming there is no issue with the application requirements submitted by the applicant)

Thanking you in advance.
U can get the statistical data on immitracker. There are all kinds of info on this website https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Friends,

Kindly review reference letter which we have received from previous employer, Is this looks fine.?. Need you guys advice.

Actual Roles & Responsibilities of a Software Test engineer.

· Involved in Functional testing and Regression testing.

· Attending daily scrum meeting & Weekly Sprint review

· Involved in Smoke Testing

· Defect Logging and Defect Verification.

· Participated in review meetings & Retrospective meeting

· Raising Issues & interacting with UX/PO/Dev regarding user story.

· Involved in understanding the requirements.

· Responsible for the impacted area analysis and prepare.

2283 Information systems testing technicians
  • Information systems testing technicians perform some or all of the following duties:
    • Develop and document software testing plans
    • Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
    • Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
    • Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
My rough calculation states the CRS cut off would fall by 2-3 points and reach 430 or 431, if the draw happens on August 23 with 3000 ITAs.

Do wait for my final prediction on August 23rd.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
I know buddy, you got nominated in 5 days! One lucky guy, eh?

Hey, you can always share your struggles or your journey since you are already waiting for that golden PPR email! ;)
Hey Buddy.! Thanks for that tag. :D:D

Well, my journey so far is pretty much simple and straight forward. It's all started in end-2015 when i realized that my parents really wants to settle in Canada with very high hopes from their elder son and for which i was not ready at all. So in the end i have decided to give IELTS in May-2016 for the sake of giving it and ended up getting overall 7 which took me to 397. So then i realized it's all a game of Age+Work Ex+CLB 9 combination and if you're single or not.! And in between this process i got engaged and married later in 2016 which gave me score of 369 with 1st Profile in August 2016.

So suddenly in Mid-2016 i have started feeling insecure in Kenya due to various security reasons and ended up with Canada as a final choice of destination to start my life again. So i have decided to give IELTS again in May 2017 and missed CLB 9 by 0.5 which could have taken me to 475 directly. But life has it's own rules so i have decided to apply alone considering OINP in mind and also wifey needed some more time to settle with family so this step was very crucial for us. So i jumped to 406 on May 29th with New profile and then NOI on 2nd June. So after some days, i have decided to go with it without thinking about dropping CRS and trend to avoid stress. So Nomination and ITA followed me in June and applied PR file by end July.

I came to know about this forum in March and then it's became part of life and i am glad that my family pushed me for this and now i am dreaming all about Canada. I have learned so many things from here that i didn't opt to go for consultant at all. i am glad i made very good friends here and some very big names are in the list. (W.mind, Andie, Xty, Xi-Ban, Anwar, Pessa, Shaun, Lino, baka, P-Dust, gurpreet, solanki, trump,batista, mqamar, tanaka k-kurly and many more)

Somewhere in between new and old profile, i applied to SINP in-demand occupation list and my file was rejected due to lack of documents and it's when i realized how important documentation part is as well. That's why i am almost active here most of the time apart from my job to guide my friends in documents process as per my personal experience.

After reading all stories here, i have realized that my struggle is nothing at all compared to my friends and decided to remove timeline from my file so can share this journey together until we meet at Yukon party. I am not waiting for PPR at all as all i want now is an ITA for my friends. Thank you all and best wishes for the journey ahead. Sorry for too long post and i know why i got 6.5 in writing 2-3 times. :D:D:D

@iamxty and @andieangel - i might have missed your story and would you like to tell me here or PM me.? I would love to hear from both of you. :)

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
@Karnesh thank you for sharing your journey to Canada.

As I said, I will save mine for our Yukon party. Well, I can tell on how I came to know about Canada. I was 12 when I did an extensive research about Canada for a school paper and since then it became an obsession to live there. I grabbed each and every opportunity in my pursuit of my dream, from studying in the most reputable university from a third world country I was hailed from, to working in a country where a single woman of my age at 23 years old would not dare to go as it is deemed to be unsafe and upleasant to live in.

That was where I started my journey to Canada but I had to put it aside for another pursuit of happiness. My greatest weakness was men, lol, and I will definitely stop here and leave this part for our Yukon party. :D;)

Anyways, as I always say here, this forum has been my second home in the past six months since I started to make my dream into reality. Meeting each one of you here is a privilege and I can say this is the best experience I ever had in joining a forum. I have met here my new best friends @andieangel and @xibalban, now @N_PA_, and all of you who had overwhelmed me with love and care.

Just like you, I am staying here to be with my friends until we all land in Canada. Although I got my ITA, my ray of hope is still shining bright, actually much brighter, for all of you, newbies and oldies.

And as another week has started here in SG, here is my shoutout, "OINP, open HCP stream now! I need to see my friends in Ontario!" :p Selfish reasons it may seem, but hey, I have no close ties in Ontario and the the person I've hired to write my life story, who is the best person who can give more life and justice to my bitter past, is also going to Ontario! Also, I had invested a substantial amount of time in convincing him to give up his throne as a prince of PEI, so there's that. ;)

Last edited:

bbedrich

Mar 4, 2016
Hi Everyone.

First of all thank you for all updates and information in this forum.

I'm currently sitting at 412 points and I was just wonder if you guys honestly think it will come down to this number in the next 6 months? I know things get changed and the whole EE thing is very dynamic but still I wanted your expert opinion.

You know that anxious feeling. By the way I'm wishing luck to everyone who try hard to get PR.

Thank you.

B.

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Everyone.

First of all thank you for all updates and information in this forum.

I'm currently sitting at 412 points and I was just wonder if you guys honestly think it will come down to this number in the next 6 months? I know things get changed and the whole EE thing is very dynamic but still I wanted your expert opinion.

You know that anxious feeling. By the way I'm wishing luck to everyone who try hard to get PR.

Thank you.

B.
It will. The wait is almost over.