+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

tallsamurai38

Jun 26, 2017
On the CIC website, everytime I try to login to my EE account, after I enter my login credentials, I am redirected to home page of CIC website.
Everytime I have to try multiple login attempts before I reach to the security question page. And then I am able to login successfully after minimum 4-5 attempts each time. I am trying to login with Chrome and Firefox, but in both the browsers I have to attempt several times before I finally reach my profile page.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Please suggest a solution...
yes use opera...also i think it has to do something with adblocks

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hope is not when you say scores will not go below 450, this was last year's sentence! :D If you knew EE pool better you would know what I mean. And finally do you know the difference between ITA and qouta? ITA doesn't mean landed immigrant, do you know how many people don't accept ITA, around 40%!

40% really..:eek::eek:
this figure is the real game changer..

tallsamurai38

Jun 26, 2017
Guys...why there was no draw...my IELTS is expiring nov first week and my score is 427.I have now postponed my medical.Do you think that the score will drop to 427 in next 2 months or so..If they have only 1 draw a month we are doomed.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
November 2016 change was good for students in Canada
I have Canadian MBA, I got points for that
My points increased in language (gave IELTS Exam and got 8bands which I didn't expect)
I got points for my sibling aswell who got his PR
And some work experience points aswell
Congratulations! I admire your resilience, and the additional points are well deserved for all the work you have put in. :)

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Hope is not when you say scores will not go below 450, this was last year's sentence! :D If you knew EE pool better you would know what I mean. And finally do you know the difference between ITA and qouta? ITA doesn't mean landed immigrant, do you know how many people don't accept ITA, around 40%!
Wow! 40%! I had no idea.

That changes my perception by leaps and bounds, and yes, for the better :)