+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
Can anybody help me out?
What is your Score?
I guess you are from India so,
1)Book an appointment at PSK(passport seva Kendra) of your locality. you will get Your PCC on the same day if the address on passport and your current address are same.
2)Arrange for funds and make them as an Fixed Deposit. And if you are about to arrange the funds as a gift you need to do a gift deed notarized.For that u need to go to the near by Court and get an 100Rs Stamp paper on your name. It should not be on any other persons name.
3)Book an appointment for medicals post ITA as you need the ITA mail.
4)Arrange for Employer reference letters ASAP. Check for the requirements of employer reference letter on CIC website.

You can start doing these now.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Are you sure of this?..the only thing that prevents me of filing the OINP is the six months mandate. My consultant has told me that you need to maintain the funds for 5 months atleast.
When I applied for OINP I had had money in my account for only 2 months. I provided gift deed and letter of explanation. It worked and I received nomination. I would suggest to apply for OINP not waiting for your funds to get 6 months old.

Sachinkumar

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
What is your Score?
I guess you are from India so,
1)Book an appointment at PSK(passport seva Kendra) of your locality. you will get Your PCC on the same day if the address on passport and your current address are same.
2)Arrange for funds and make them as an Fixed Deposit. And if you are about to arrange the funds as a gift you need to do a gift deed notarized.For that u need to go to the near by Court and get an 100Rs Stamp paper on your name. It should not be on any other persons name.
3)Book an appointment for medicals post ITA as you need the ITA mail.
4)Arrange for Employer reference letters ASAP. Check for the requirements of employer reference letter on CIC website.

You can start doing these now.
What if I have my own business but do not have municipal registration or tenancy agreement?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Your consultant is an idiot..

You can receive the money as a gift however you need a gift deed notarized by a lawyer saying it's a gift and you are not required to pay it back etc etc..
Are you sure of this?..the only thing that prevents me of filing the OINP is the six months mandate. My consultant has told me that you need to maintain the funds for 5 months atleast.
You already got the answer above. Fire your consultant! o_O

You may check the threads in this forum regarding gift deed. It is the safest option if you don't have the required funds in your account as long as you got a proper gift deed. Good luck :)

Reactions: baka

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
You already got the answer above. Fire your consultant! o_O

You may check the threads in this forum regarding gift deed. It is the safest option if you don't have the required funds in your account as long as you got a proper gift deed. Good luck :)
Would it be ok if I produce bank statement and letter from the bank as proof of funds??
Is fixed deposit mandatory??

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Would it be ok if I produce bank statement and letter from the bank as proof of funds??
Is fixed deposit mandatory??
if your bank statement shows enough of a balance you are sorted.

accumulated savings are even better than fixed deposits. I'm just not that good at saving unless it's forced.

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
24 is a lot for me too! But I am think it would Next to impossible for me to get that, as it required CLB 9 level of proficiency.

It says with a spouse it is 22 points combined score. You can find the details on this page:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp
Yeah 22 for me, but under
CRS – D. Additional points
Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 5 or higher on all four English skills 30

Is that for spouse? so a possible extra 50 points? I'm confused here

lyndigmaf

Jul 15, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2017
Sitting at 424 hoping to receive an ITA today :)

I'm new to this thread, I think even youngest with my Express entry knowledge. Although I think i should belong to this group as I am surely Hopeful :)

Happy to have found this very helpful forum

Last edited:

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
POF = Proof of Funds

My money is in the UK in an account under someone elses name.. long story ;)

So I need to get over to the UK, reactivate my account and get the money transferred into it and then get a gift deed notarised because it's easier to say it was a gift rather than my income going into another persons account.
Ah ok! I too have a lot of money deposited in my mom's name. Gonna be a pain to get her to transfer it to me Luckily I think I have enough in my own account here.

Is there a possibility of the Ontario Provincial Nomination closing. I haven't applied yet hoping to get an ITA without it. I am at 419. A little far farfetched I know, but it has happened before. Didn't know the window is closing, maybe I should apply as well.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Ah ok! I too have a lot of money deposited in my mom's name. Gonna be a pain to get her to transfer it to me Luckily I think I have enough in my own account here.

Is there a possibility of the Ontario Provincial Nomination closing. I haven't applied yet hoping to get an ITA without it. I am at 419. A little far farfetched I know, but it has happened before. Didn't know the window is closing, maybe I should apply as well.
I top am at 420. So contemplating i should apply for OINP or no