+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hey guys i have OINP and am at 420. There was no draw yesterday so which will maintain cut offs at high score. What do you guys suggest?. Should i fine OINP or wait for few draws?.
How much time do you have before the NOI expires? I'd say gather your documents now, and if you don't get a direct ITA before your OINP expires, then file for OINP. You wouldn't want to regret missing out over such a small price to pay for such a significant move in your life.

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Just FYI..

July 20, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: Employer Job Offer Streams now accepting applications

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now accepting applications for the Employer Job Offer Streams – Foreign Workers and International Students.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation. Applicants will be informed when the OINP is no longer accepting applications to these streams via this OINP Updates page.

Please refer to the Application Guide for further details on applying to the Employer Job Offer Stream.

Please note, you must submit your complete application to the OINP within 21 days of registering a profile under the Employer Job Offer stream on the OINP e-Filing Portal.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e-Filing Portal, visit our Tip Sheet for solutions. If you are still having difficulties, please send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible about the issue.
WOW ! Thank you for sharing !! I have an Offer Letter and gonna ping my immigration agent to check the same and apply ASAP. Phewww hopes coming alive now. BTW i was at 420.

mytimet

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Just FYI..

July 20, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: Employer Job Offer Streams now accepting applications

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now accepting applications for the Employer Job Offer Streams – Foreign Workers and International Students.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation. Applicants will be informed when the OINP is no longer accepting applications to these streams via this OINP Updates page.

Please refer to the Application Guide for further details on applying to the Employer Job Offer Stream.

Please note, you must submit your complete application to the OINP within 21 days of registering a profile under the Employer Job Offer stream on the OINP e-Filing Portal.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e-Filing Portal, visit our Tip Sheet for solutions. If you are still having difficulties, please send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible about the issue.
Thanks much for the info. Wondering tho is it the same 1500 CAD for this nomination stream

Reactions: baka

archthebar

Jul 20, 2017
Hi everyone,
Quick question, is the validity / expiration of your documents based on the confimation of application submission date ? For instance, Application confirmation is September 2017 but CELPIP expires October 2017? Will the CELPIP be valid for assessment based on the fact that an unexpired document was submitted or is validity based on the time at which the person is reviewing the CELPIP?
thank you.

Last edited:

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi. For getting Ontario invite is it necessary to specifically chose Ontario in profile or is it ok if I select all provinces?? I have recreated my profile today and expecting an invite maybe by tomorrow because Ontario normally sends invites on Fridays as I believe. It is a bit urgent please.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi. For getting Ontario invite is it necessary to specifically chose Ontario in profile or is it ok if I select all provinces?? I have recreated my profile today and expecting an invite maybe by tomorrow because Ontario normally sends invites on Fridays as I believe. It is a bit urgent please.
You can either choose Ontario or all the provinces.

Wish you all the best.

Reactions: andieangel