+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@KingKurly @andieangel @xibalban @Wandering Mind @iamxty

Guys I registered on One-Key last night. I know everyone here is gonna mock me because with CRS 422 I should get an ITA in July/August atleast. But I have had enough of waiting and waiting :( Moreover I read that PNP candidates are processed faster after receiving ITA.

I saw someone here who received an NOI on June 2nd along with me, applied for OINP, received nomination before the draw and got an ITA too :( Wish I had not bothered about those 1500 CAD :mad:

I always had the funds to do OINP but was being miserly i guess :(

All the best guys just wanted to inform you guys that I'm doing this. :)
I totally agree with your decision to move forward with oinp. Those 1500 may seem like a lot, but if you can settle down in canada, you will make way more than that in a month. Plus ontario is processing most applications within 10 days now. Plus they will atart sending out nois to ict nocs with less than 400 soon. I can guarantee that those guys will not wait and start applying as soon as they receive an noi. Now is the time to apply for oinp before they close the hcp stream for 2017.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
One thing to notice in future is that Nominations quota will soon be ending for most of the provinces. Therefore, I am expecting the number of new entrants above 450+ to decline after August. It will then allow more candidates to get selected from the Lower 400 range or even in 390's.

There are also rumours that CIC have updated processing system as well during this month to increase capacity of handling large volumes and to ensure Decision is made within 6 months deadline.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I totally agree with your decision to move forward with oinp. Those 1500 may seem like a lot, but if you can settle down in canada, you will make way more than that in a month. Plus ontario is processing most applications within 10 days now. Plus they will atart sending out nois to ict nocs with less than 400 soon. I can guarantee that those guys will not wait and start applying as soon as they receive an noi. Now is the time to apply for oinp before they close the hcp stream for 2017.
Thanks mate :)

Reactions: andieangel

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I understand mate!! I do not blame you at all for doing so. You have the required fund and documents, you did what you think i absolutely best for you. There is sort of uncertainty after last cut-off score and OINP issuing NOI to candidate well below 400. This is exactly what OINP wanted to do among 400+ candidates. I thought about proceeding with OINP too yesterday. But i am having big headache with PoF as my mom had to buy properties in multiple locations lol. Hence, instead i am going to go for IELTS again. But now that you have registered on One-Key, you will get the nomination before the next draw, hopefully. All the best. Now i have my designated driver of Yukon trip to guide me for OINP if i have to go the same route lol. All the best. Keep us updated with your OINP application :)
Thanks mate. The value of those properties will increase over time ;) You can enjoy those benefits later on. All the best for IELTS :)

Taneja1104

Jun 23, 2017
My case need your opinion guys
Me and my wife are having a joint ee profile with crs 441 and we have got noi as well. Should we wait for few draws and then apply for oinp

If we apply for oinp and during the process if crs cutoff comes to 441 or below will we be eligble to gey the ITA even if the process for oinp is not complete .

Hera2017

Jun 28, 2017
Me and my wife are having a joint ee profile with crs 441 and we have got noi as well. Should we wait for few draws and then apply for oinp

If we apply for oinp and during the process if crs cutoff comes to 441 or below will we be eligble to gey the ITA even if the process for oinp is not complete .
U will get a direct ITA as long as ur Ontario nomination is still not approved yet.

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto

Yes you can. This is the reason why some ppl are waiting for direct ITA instead of taking the OINP

If you really want PR urgently and worried about PNP quota get filled, you can take it now, otherwise, I suggest to wait 2 or 3 draws and see the score trends to decide;)

Reactions: Taneja1104

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I wasn't judging anyone but
With due respect, everyone has different circumstances. For OINP one
$ 1500 is nothing once you're in canada guys. You can make that biweekly after taxes . Dont ask me where I get this info from :p