+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Sir KP

May 31, 2017
Bad news, ouch!! Nothing would be as bad as waiting for the 66th draw was. So, we are ready to take it in, swallow it whole!!
It definitely is a spike, a massive heartbeat before the downfall.

Did you notice, there weren't considerable new additions in the 401-410 range, the spike was beyond 410.
I believe that the number of additions may get lower than 250, so let us wait for the next draw which would clarify where we currently stand.

As requested earlier, do drop by from time to time and continue giving us hope!!

I agree with this,

i have few friends in Canada who graduated in May and June 17 (So others also must have graduated and improved their score) + 28 days gap in b/w draw + siblings points + Franchophone + ONPs + IELTS score improvements (03 Jun exam) + years of exp completed . == Short spike in number of candidate /Day in EE.

logically EE system is not that easy to score above 400 - where anyone can come dancing and claim 400 +

So relax - no more significant number of candidates are coming -who are 410 + ,

Let's wait and watch the show - i am @ 398 (lost 5 points on 26 June - turned 33 now)

All the best Guys.

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hi fellas,

We are at 406 ...and my spouse is primary applicant...My spouse create EE profile last year in Aug...and get 403 ...after marriage, In june 2017 we update the profile with increased point 406..but i am wondering..why we didnt receive any NOI from Ontario?..we are both from IT background...and our NOC code is 2175..any idea why our profile is not in light ?

caherewecome

Jun 29, 2017
Hi fellas,

We are at 406 ...and my spouse is primary applicant...My spouse create EE profile last year in Aug...and get 403 ...after marriage, In june 2017 we update the profile with increased point 406..but i am wondering..why we didnt receive any NOI from Ontario?..we are both from IT background...and our NOC code is 2175..any idea why our profile is not in light ?

Did you guys register in job bank as well? Does the profile page says submitted / Transmitted in view submitted application? Does the main summary page show the scores and eligibility ?

caherewecome

Jun 29, 2017
Yes...we all full fill this criteria.
Usually you would receive an intimation / invite from OINP, which is automated, so either the job code shouldn't be having much demand in ON or there could be something wrong in your application, have someone to check it for you guys!

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Usually you would receive an intimation / invite from OINP, which is automated, so either the job code shouldn't be having much demand in ON or there could be something wrong in your application, have someone to check it for you guys!
Ok..but i read on ON website...they said..if you are eligible and not getting NOI ...you should recreate your EE profile and delete old one...it may cause due to technical issue..do you think this gone be work ?

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The last time we had a draw after a gap of 3+ weeks before June 28th was on March 24th. After that particular draw we had 3 back to back draws on April 5, 12 and 19.

Hence, I am expecting history to repeat on July 5, 12 and 19, which are again all Wednesday's!

Guys, be ready for the CRS cut off to come spiralling down!
Yes!!! Thank you God!

Reactions: nimit12 and lino82

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi fellas,

Did you just update your profile or re-create it? You need to re-create it!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Thank you, I hope that for all of us here and our families! :)
Yes you all will get ITA very soon without fail.!! Don't feel sad just because of one unusual draw as we hope for the best for upcoming draws.! I will stay active here with all of you to keep on motivating till we get that golden letter.! :):) I just got 1 after 1 year and this wait was not easy without you guys. :) Thank you all.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Hi i go
Thanks for the reminder. I appreciate it. I received actual nomination and 600 additional points in my EE profile once I accepted the nomination. My timeline was :

NOI received - May 5
Applied - June 20
Assessment - June 22
Decision in Progress - June 23
Nominated - June 28
Hi.. i got an NOI too last night.. can u share with me what documents u uploaded into their e filing portal??

Reactions: shaun75