MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

We are expecting a draw on Wednesday due to that it's been 3 weeks since last draw and it's been 2 weeks after updating system with June 6th changes, hence draw has to happen! Why on Wednesday? Because 90% of draws happen on Wednesday! :) Hope this helps!
Friend,

I pretty much doubt a draw on 21 June. Wish I am wrong.
It's over 20 days since the system update;
Even till today there are warning messages,

"You may see an incorrect application status asking for additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do." indicating some glitch....

Many applicants received, and are receiving such warnings, messages!!!

Hope IRCC resolves all issues and conducts a draw tomorrow.

Reactions: andieangel

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am visiting Hyderabad (India) in a few days and thought that I could get my eMedicals done there. I have not received ITA yet, so is it OK to get my medicals done at this stage? Do I need to receive an ITA before I do my medicals? Or, does the physician ask for any UCI number, etc. to upload into their eMedical portal?

Any experience in this regard may kindly be shared, please!!
ITA is not essential for upfront medicals. CMM insists on having a copy of the ITA.
Call, CMM and inquire...

Our Address:

Centre for Migration Medicine (CMM)
#8-2-293/HH/89,
Road No 12,
Banjara Hills,MLA Colony
Hyderabad 500034

Directions –
1. On Banjara Hills Rd.#12, take the lane that leads to Anti-Corruption Bureau head office.
2. Follow the road to the end and take a left turn.
3. Continue following the road as it takes a natural right and then left turn
4. At the police post, take a right turn
5. Follow the road till you see a big yellow building on the right

Call 8500777000/040-23607770 for further directions if required.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
My case is slightly different from yours. Currently I am waiting for my ECA and aims to apply as a single applicant. But there is a good chance that I will be getting married after filing of my e-APR.

My concern here is as a single applicant my CRS score is 408 and if I wait till my marriage and apply with my spouse then my score drops to 384. So after doing some tenuous research I have made up my mind that I will be applying as a single applicant and after filing e-APR I will get married and inform CIC regarding the chances. If I do so then I have 2 main concerns:

· If I marry after filing e-APR and inform CIC about the changes, will they consider 408 or 384?

· If they consider the previous information submitted at the time of ITA & e-APR (408 score) then will I be able to process my spouse case along with mine?

Really confused on these above mentioned queries.

Fahad
Hello Fahad,

I am in a similar situation as yours. Im planning to get married in Aug/Sep. My CRS is 422 and it will go down significantly if I add my fiance after i get married. I have heard that we need to only satisfy FSW criteria after we have filed for eAPR i.e. if our family composition changes. See the below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp
Read Sections - Change in circumstance declared after an e-APR has been submitted & Changes to Family Composition

Reactions: sfahadali

viveksheashen

Nov 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-08-2019
Med's Done....
24-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
LANDED..........
04-01-2020
I guess, it will be beneficial instead cause you will get additional points as your spouse is living in Canada.
Hi,
thanks for your reply. Is there any specific category in which i'll get these point? i dont find anything in the CRS calculator split up.

sfahadali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Hello Fahad,

I am in a similar situation as yours. Im planning to get married in Aug/Sep. My CRS is 422 and it will go down significantly if I add my fiance after i get married. I have heard that we need to only satisfy FSW criteria after we have filed for eAPR i.e. if our family composition changes. See the below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp
Read Sections - Change in circumstance declared after an e-APR has been submitted & Changes to Family Composition
Thanks for the reply Qamar. :)

I have been through that link already and quoting from there:
If, however, an applicant marries after they submit their e-APR, then informs IRCC of the marriage, the marriage cannot be taken into account as part of the section A11.2 assessment. However, the change in circumstance may affect whether the applicant still meets the program requirements. See below for details.

What does the the sentence in bold means?

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018

If, however, an applicant marries after they submit their e-APR, then informs IRCC of the marriage, the marriage cannot be taken into account as part of the section A11.2 assessment. However, the change in circumstance may affect whether the applicant still meets the program requirements. See below for details.

I feel that they check our eligibility with FSW i.e. getting 67/100 only. But on the contrary points are only added in FSW selection criteria if a spouse is added unlike CRS where primary applicant's points are reduced if the applicant is accompanied by a spouse. Im not sure either.

Seniors please help here. Please donot suggest other route :p we need information for this route only :)

sfahadali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
I feel that they check our eligibility with FSW i.e. getting 67/100 only. But on the contrary points are only added in FSW selection criteria if a spouse is added unlike CRS where primary applicant's points are reduced if the applicant is accompanied by a spouse. Im not sure either.

Seniors please help here. Please donot suggest other route :p we need information for this route only :)

I want someone to confirm that if you get married after filing e-APR and inform CIC, so that won't get your case rejected and you can process your case along with your spouse. ;)

Reactions: mqamar1994

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

it says ' if someone gets married and informs he cannot be declined based on 11.2
but still there's a possibility that applicant may not meet the program requirements '
reasons would be
1. applicant won't be meeting sufficient funds : maintain funds required for one dependent from now on
2. If dependent has criminal inadmissibility : it is a condition that PA or dependent shouldn't be inadmissible on criminal grounds / the condition may extend to spouse's dependent too (if he/she has a child from another marriage with a criminal background)
other than that I don't see much

Reactions: sfahadali