+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

unicorns

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Can they tell you when it was posted? Can you check with your local post office if it has arrived but still undelivered to you?
I checked with the post office but they don't have it. According to their email I received the day I got the online evaluation, the hard copy was posted on 23rd of May

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello Everyone

I see lot of people expecting draw on Wednesday. Is it based on previous experience or just a guess ?
I believe its trend of cic to do the draw after 2 weeks or 1 week.
However this time draw is late because changes in crs, cic added sibling and other factor and they need minimum 2 weeks so everyone can update their profile.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Everyone

I see lot of people expecting draw on Wednesday. Is it based on previous experience or just a guess ?
Hello!

We are expecting a draw on Wednesday due to that it's been 3 weeks since last draw and it's been 2 weeks after updating system with June 6th changes, hence draw has to happen! Why on Wednesday? Because 90% of draws happen on Wednesday! :) Hope this helps!

Norae

Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone. Please I need a little assistance. I logged onto my profile today and saw my work history had changed to "in progress" I also noticed that the already filled slots under work history had blanked out. I read here some pages back that I need to refill and answer the new research questions. It's proving difficult as I fill in the details and try to save and go to next (research), a pop dialog box comes up with "appengrid invalidable. It also doesnt bring out research questions. Has anyone experienced this. Am sitting at 405 and very expectant but scared not been able to change this" in progress " before next draw...Help please

Apologies for long post

Reactions: Mithu3

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
I am not trying to be a discriminator or anything. Need to know if you are from Nepal! Its because we are all from Nepal in the group and we chat in Nepali all most all the time. Its so much fun. I was catching up on earlier texts while having a cup of tea in a cafe. I was laughing and laughing. Was worried at times people might be thinking i am going insane hahahaha.
Oh I see, no am not. It's ok

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys and girls, I desperately need your opinions or any experience you had in the past:
One of the Canadian lawyers told me that I can not claim this ECA as a second diploma coz even if there is an equivalency, the remarks says @@@ The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential @@@, I would like to know your opinions or any suggestions you may have to this dilemma. I would appreciate if you could please look at this report and analyze it? Any reply will be welcomed at high note, many thanks to you all in advance and good luck, hope we all together get our ITAs as we may have a large draw of 5000 ITAs with 408 CRS!

EVALUATION - NOT AN OFFICIAL COPY
Date:
June XX, 2017
Ref#: xxxxxxx

Two years of undergraduate study

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1 Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diplôme d'Université (University Diploma)
Year: 2016
Awarded by: Université Bordeaux III - Michel de Montaigne(University of Bordeaux III)
Institution Status: Recognized Institution
Major/Specialization: French and Francophone Studies
Canadian Equivalency: One year of undergraduate study
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Year: 2017
Awarded by: Université Bordeaux III - Michel de Montaigne(University of Bordeaux III)
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
long time lurker, decided to finally register an account and post. Took the IELTS about a year ago, got really good scores, but my CRS score was 415 so I decided to not get my ECA then, as it seemed a waste of money. but lo and behold, scores started dropping quite steeply and I finally got my ECA and my profile reactivated, but on what day? May 31st. So yeah, because of a few hours I do not have an ITA yet. I really do not know whether we'll see another drop with this fabled 66th draw, but the trend definitely points out to further drops down the road. I am anxiously waiting on the next draw so I can start job hunting in Canada.

Best of luck to us all

cp11

May 5, 2017
Hello everyone. Please I need a little assistance. I logged onto my profile today and saw my work history had changed to "in progress" I also noticed that the already filled slots under work history had blanked out. I read here some pages back that I need to refill and answer the new research questions. It's proving difficult as I fill in the details and try to save and go to next (research), a pop dialog box comes up with "appengrid invalidable. It also doesnt bring out research questions. Has anyone experienced this. Am sitting at 405 and very expectant but scared not been able to change this" in progress " before next draw...Help please

Apologies for long post
Hi,
I am not sure about error dialogue you are getting but You can check at bottom you previously added work history should be there, So you do not need to enter it again. You need to answer research section. After that you can click on "Continue" button......do you digital signature and submit. Hope this will help you

seaheart

Aug 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I have a questions regarding my EE profile status,

Profile Status : You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply.

This mean i'm legilable to this wednesday draw :D ?

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Hi guys and girls, I desperately need your opinions or any experience you had in the past:
One of the Canadian lawyers told me that I can not claim this ECA as a second diploma coz even if there is an equivalency, the remarks says @@@ The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential @@@, I would like to know your opinions or any suggestions you may have to this dilemma. I would appreciate if you could please look at this report and analyze it? Any reply will be welcomed at high note, many thanks to you all in advance and good luck, hope we all together get our ITAs as we may have a large draw of 5000 ITAs with 408 CRS!

Date:
June XX, 2017

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1 Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution

Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Hi there, sorry to bump ya but am afraid the lawyer's are right. The reason ECAs are required is to compare foreign educational qualifications against Canada's. And from your ECA report, your aualifaications don't hold weight to the Canadian system's.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

Date:
June XX, 2017

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

WES confirms it is 1 year undergraduate study from recoganized university,however they don't have a comparable regular program available in Canada to come up with an equivalency.So it is likely that points for same could be declined.
However,I suggest u browse through the leading universities Post graduate diploma/ Diploma Courses in French offered by all major institutes in Canada and identify a recognised French course comparable in syllabus & scope of study with ur diplomas and press forward with an appeal to WES...it may be possible that their report is because they don't have an exact match...or at least you can quote those courses in a letter of explanation and hope it gets approved.
but if you are well versed in French i hope u are claiming 24 points for the second official language & 30 points introduced recently for French skills...are you...? If not,quickly get hold of those points and get over the worry...

https://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/training-degrees/canada/postgraduate/french-language-courses/loc/32/slevel/3/cgory/fn.343-4/sin/ct/programs.html

Norae

Jun 19, 2017
Th
Hi,
I am not sure about error dialogue you are getting but You can check at bottom you previously added work history should be there, So you do not need to enter it again. You need to answer research section. After that you can click on "Continue" button......do you digital signature and submit. Hope this will help you
Thanks a lot. I will try it again and let you know what gives. I appreciate.