Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exactly....

:D...
in fact it appeared to me that ppl should btr start learning French if they've no other way than organizing what all Ontario expects :(....
all the best buddy....we all will get together there the federal way...:)..
and though the long wait since last draw might give a surprise,let's hope it is on the number of ITAs...:)..say,how about 7500...:rolleyes:
Well Ontario have made French a very luring factor too. In fact i studied French for 8 months. Finished level 4 and the stopped cos we don't have TEF exam conducted here. 7500 ITA would be dream come true. Wouldn't it? Yeah and you are rite. We all will get there the federal way. Amen to that :)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls can you add me to the viber group?
I am not trying to be a discriminator or anything. Need to know if you are from Nepal! Its because we are all from Nepal in the group and we chat in Nepali all most all the time. Its so much fun. I was catching up on earlier texts while having a cup of tea in a cafe. I was laughing and laughing. Was worried at times people might be thinking i am going insane hahahaha.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Guys I can see below warning on CIC home page. This means they are still not done with update.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

**************quote***************

You may see an incorrect application status asking for additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do.

**************unquote***************

I hope they solve it before Wednesday!!!

Reactions: Mithu3 and lino82

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Guys I can see below warning on CIC home page. This means they are still not done with update.

You may see an incorrect application status asking for additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do.

Ya, but it wasnt there few days back and i reported here that the message was gone, its back again

Reactions: mqamar1994

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Really??? Nooooooo! Why???

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
mine from 'evaluation under progress' changed to 'evaluation completed' and I was able to see and download the PDF (report )...once you log into the WES portal click on ur reference number and you'll see 'order details' and you can click on that to see ur ECA report and download same...I never bothered to check afterwards till I came across ur query...now it is seen as despatched.
so check if ur report is available ..it must be and that is all what u need to create EE profile...(report completion date and report number)...go ahead and create ur profile...the actual report will need to be uploaded only along with other docs at eAPR...
:)
I have tried to find the report and download option but its not there, instead there is message that says, evaluation report being prepared for delivery.