+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
My status in WES says "evaluation report being prepared for delivery". Does it mean that it is ready or still it will take time. Anyone please.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Call this extreme self consolation if you may.....but do you guys here think scores will hit 402 before January? :D

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
To everyone expecting ITA this week, my advise get your documents in order , verify again and again and when ITA comes submit then sleep.

According to a friend of mine who got ITA and submitted his docs....theres no sleep after that either.....next 6 months you will be refreshing your application page to check updates :-D

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keeping my fingers crossed for you buddy! :)
Thanks Andie :) Actually it went very well. They seem very interested. The interviewer asked me to come back tomorrow for the aptitude test and the meeting with the BoDs n in three weeks time i could be working in actual field of my qualification. My current employers are not gonna like it. I am bit worried that if inquiry happens by the CIC, they might screw things up for me lol. Hopefully CIC won't make inquiry for work.

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you for your good wishes, my friend.

Honestly, I'm not worried about anything any more. I've done the best I could do and if the results are favourable, I'll be happy. If not, I'll try again.

Good luck to all of us on this forum and everyone who's looking forward to having a life in Canada some day.
Great attitude! Good luck to us all! :)

Reactions: IIO and KingKurly

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
My status in WES says "evaluation report being prepared for delivery". Does it mean that it is ready or still it will take time. Anyone please.
mine from 'evaluation under progress' changed to 'evaluation completed' and I was able to see and download the PDF (report )...once you log into the WES portal click on ur reference number and you'll see 'order details' and you can click on that to see ur ECA report and download same...I never bothered to check afterwards till I came across ur query...now it is seen as despatched.
so check if ur report is available ..it must be and that is all what u need to create EE profile...(report completion date and report number)...go ahead and create ur profile...the actual report will need to be uploaded only along with other docs at eAPR...
:)

Reactions: luckyx27

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks Andie :) Actually it went very well. They seem very interested. The interviewer asked me to come back tomorrow for the aptitude test and the meeting with the BoDs n in three weeks time i could be working in actual field of my qualification. My current employers are not gonna like it. I am bit worried that if inquiry happens by the CIC, they might screw things up for me lol. Hopefully CIC won't make inquiry for work.
Don't worry! Everything's gonna work out!

Reactions: KingKurly

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello people,

Need your opinions and insights . My CRS score is 395. I have written IELTS eight times . I want to take a break about two months and write again.
Do any one of you think will i get an ITA or OINP in the future draws.

All the opinion are welcome. Please feel free to comment on my post
Someone here shared the twitter post some days ago. Ontario is thinking about revising cut off score for OINP. It didn't say how much but my gut feeling says, it may go upto 375. If that happens, chances are, you might be in a chance for direct ITA. Stay hopeful. I can't imagine the level of frustration you might have had appearing IELTS for that many time. But i will give it to you. You, my man, are a fighter. Keep up that attitude. It will not only help you but people here at forum as well :)

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi chintan..
what I meant to say is that if the CIC statement overrides the stipulations on work experience in case of ur NOC then you'd be fine... anyway I see you've got answers to ur questions...
--
my cousin is a practicing CA + CS qualified .however as CA is not recognized by CIC / WES,now he's doing an online 1 year M.Com (with credits transfered for his CA qualification) to increase his score .
Can you confirm if the CA is recognized or not...if yes where can I get the details and who is the credential evaluation agency..?
CA is recognised by WES as bachelors (3 yrs.) so it can be counted as double bachelors for getting additional points.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Someone here shared the twitter post some days ago. Ontario is thinking about revising cut off score for OINP. It didn't say how much but my gut feeling says, it may go upto 375. If that happens, chances are, you might be in a chance for direct ITA. Stay hopeful. I can't imagine the level of frustration you might have had appearing IELTS for that many time. But i will give it to you. You, my man, are a fighter. Keep up that attitude. It will not only help you but people here at forum as well :)
@bluewaters87 You are indeed a fighter. Never give up on your dream.

Reactions: KingKurly