Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I'm gonna do it tonight. Now the job bank account is voluntary, its even less hassle. Just one question. Maybe you could help me out.
during the second half of 2014 i sent application for PR couple of times to CPC office in Sydney, NS. However, on both occasions they were returned meaning they were not processed, no fee deducted and no UCI no was provided in the cover letter they sent me on both occasion.

Now if i select YES, the system asks for UCI no, if i select No, which i have done, i am not sure if i have actually applied or not. Please help me out. TIA :)
O gosh, I am really not sure, but I would select NO since you don't have any track, meaning UCI number by which you can give YES as an answer, but please try asking @ivancabrer, I am sure he can help you! :)

Reactions: KingKurly

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Currently with a Masters equivalent in the ECA and. CRS of 423 after the June 6th amendment..any chances for ITA??
P.S I have also applied for OINP
Hello, Please when you were completing the EE, did you filled in your bachelors degree alongside your masters degree in the eduction history? If so, did you get and ECA for your bachelors? I want to know because i have a bachelors and masters all from outside Canada and but I have done the ECA for the masters only because it will give me the maximum points. I want to find out if I have to enter my bachelors degree details in the EE. Thanks

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone has any idea... Whether my
score will drop automatically after expiration of my ielts or do i need to intimate them...
After the expiration of your IELTS score, your profile will be ineligible unless of course you update your profile with a new score. Happened to me before.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Kk..But then will it be on the same day...Or a day later
After the expiration of your IELTS score, your profile will be ineligible unless of course you update your profile with a new score. Happened to me before.
How long have u been in express entry

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have already done one but couldn't score in writing... Short of 0.5

L 9
R 9
W 6.5
S 8
Oh wow! What a pain that must have been. Almost perfect score ruined by the writing checker. Did you not apply for re-check. Speaking and Writing are the two modules where there is possibility. Sometimes i wonder if the BC and IDP know whoever takes the note of general test takers and what they need to get to immigrate to Canada or Australia. Hence leaving us short one way or the other. I most probably am very wrong about it, but sometimes. My statement is also cos of my frustration with IELTS lol

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kk..But then will it be on the same day...Or a day later
I got an email couple of days after in my inbox. Those days i didn't bother with checking my EE profile cos i was at 408 and you know what the cut off were like year n half ago lol.

Reactions: M DEV

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Oh wow! What a pain that must have been. Almost perfect score ruined by the writing checker. Did you not apply for re-check. Speaking and Writing are the two modules where there is possibility. Sometimes i wonder if the BC and IDP know whoever takes the note of general test takers and what they need to get to immigrate to Canada or Australia. Hence leaving us short one way or the other. I most probably am very wrong about it, but sometimes. My statement is also cos of my frustration with IELTS lol
I did apply for the revaluation but then no use it came back to me unchanged with in 2 weeks by surprise.
I m also frustrated about the drop...But can't help it ..Need to go through this again n fill them with money all the time.
I hope i ll get the best score this time and will do a real hold come back soon.
Wish me luck

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hey... apply for reevaluation of the writing test. You will get the 0.5 mark back.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Done..
I got an email couple of days after in my inbox. Those days i didn't bother with checking my EE profile cos i was at 408 and you know what the cut off were like year n half ago lol.
Although i m uploading my new ielts on 12 June..But at the same time afraid of draw on 12 th