Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Friday has been the recent trend for OINP. Many members from the forum got it late at night on Friday including a guy from my vibergroup. CRS 403.
Ok, I understand, your CRS has a great chance for receiving direct ITA in upcoming draws, I really believe that you will get it in a month or less, but if you don't want to speculate, re-create your profile. If I were in your shoes and wanted to go to Ontario I would do it.

Reactions: KingKurly

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, I understand, your CRS has a great chance for receiving direct ITA in upcoming draws, I really believe that you will get it in a month or less, but if you don't want to speculate, re-create your profile. If I were in your shoes and wanted to go to Ontario I would do it.
I too hope to receive direct ITA by the end of July. Just want to be on the safe side by having OINP. Like i said even if i receive NOI i will still wait for at least a month and also give one last try with IELTS. Even if the first draw of July will be out with the cut-off score of 403 and i don't get the ITA based on CRS tie-break, i will wait for next couple of draws. Thank a million Andie, you have been a great help :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I too hope to receive direct ITA by the end of July. Just want to be on the safe side by having OINP. Like i said even if i receive NOI i will still wait for at least a month and also give one last try with IELTS. Even if the first draw of July will be out with the cut-off score of 403 and i don't get the ITA based on CRS tie-break, i will wait for next couple of draws. Thank a million Andie, you have been a great help :)
Any time! Glad to be around and help! Support in this forum is amazing! :)

Reactions: Lyssiej

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys please help

As we all know, recently 15 points has been added to our profile who has a sibling in CANADA and CIC specifies that Birth Certificate of the Primary applicant and the Sibling need to be provided to prove that both have the same parent.

In my case, in Birth Certificates the parents name are matching, but there are some mismatches in other documents for eg

Parents Names in Primary applicants passport and Sibling's passport are not matching ( missing part in spelling, house name, middle name ) and moreover parent's passport name have also dissimilarities.

To sum Up, What document is needed to be submitted to CIC to prove that different name ( missing part in spelling, house name, middle name ) belongs to the one and only same person ( in case of Parent's name of the applicant)

Anyone has come across such a situation ? please put your comments
When you have such a problem, you can ask a document by your local Court of citizens' issues or Bureau of registration of citizens, whatever it calls in your country, and that organization could give an official letter with explanation and clarify that those names, even with misspelling or differences, concern to only one person. I hope you understood what I mean.

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all!
Has anyone answered 'no' to the question ' Does spouse have work exp?' (In filling out your profile)? Trying to figure out why I am no longer eligible for express entry.

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Hi all!
Has anyone answered 'no' to the question ' Does spouse have work exp?' (In filling out your profile)? Trying to figure out why I am no longer eligible for express entry.
Yes my husband did yesterday. I told him not to add my work experience to avoid getting reference letter from employer

Siraj_patel

May 14, 2017
Currently with a Masters equivalent in the ECA and. CRS of 423 after the June 6th amendment..any chances for ITA??
P.S I have also applied for OINP

Reactions: Lyssiej

Donald PUMP

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone advise? My WES evaluation is not yet out, yet I entered the E.E pool last Thursday I used my Wes Application reference no hoping that I will get my WES report and replace it before ITA.

Fortunately/Unfortunately on Friday I got Ontario Notice of Interest. (ONIP)

I am hopeful in getting something from WES soon. My question is, if I eventually get WES report and the report number is different from the Application reference no Submitted on the EE report, will I be disqualified? Even if the WES report is same as the one I filled in the E.E profile.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Is it a good idea to re-create a profile tonight for NOI on Friday or i should wait couple of days? What do you think Andie?
I re-created my profile on 12th May, received NOI after 8 hrs.

Reactions: KingKurly

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Can someone advise? My WES evaluation is not yet out, yet I entered the E.E pool last Thursday I used my Wes Application reference no hoping that I will get my WES report and replace it before ITA.

Fortunately/Unfortunately on Friday I got Ontario Notice of Interest. (ONIP)

I am hopeful in getting something from WES soon. My question is, if I eventually get WES report and the report number is different from the Application reference no Submitted on the EE report, will I be disqualified? Even if the WES report is same as the one I filled in the E.E profile.
Hi there, did you enter smth like this: 3061354IMM ? What did you mention when it asks you on what date ECA was completed?

Reactions: Onayimi