29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Fellas, the 65th draw date is looming.
What is your CRS ?
guys plz help.. I really asked a lot with no answer..

in filling education of Canadian degree..

Finished in November- Convocation in June...

Was X awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of Study?

Yes or no... I think you get the points only if you say yes..

Standing at the end of the study period?

Good standing? or awarded?!!!

If I say good standing cuz I will get the certificate in June.. wouldn't it contradict my answer to the other question??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

xibalban

Was X awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of Study?

If I say good standing cuz I will get the certificate in June.. wouldn't it contradict my answer to the other question??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since you haven't been awarded a degree yet, choose No. It's the truth that they seek.
But, I'm no expert on the matter. Take second opinions.

Reactions: DBOR

mytimet

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Hi guys. Just a question. I have my son as a dependent. His father lives in the states. Do I still need him to sign a permission form allowing me to take him out of the country? If so, how long is that signed permission valid for?

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
hypothetically lets assume you choose YES and you get an ITA , you may wait until June/July to submit documents.. there is a risk that the officer checking your documents may find that you have choose yes before the degree was awarded.. Why take Risk ?

If you think you will have good chance to get ITA with your degree in coming draws.. wait until June and be on the safe side..

Reactions: DBOR

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
If iam a canadian graduate... can I chose that the degree has been awarded and support this with a letter of completion showing that I will be granted my certificate later in the convocation ceremony??!

Star promote

May 9, 2017
Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-17
Fellas, the 65th draw date is looming.
I don't think there will be a draw on wednesday , before 63 rd draw, there were such draws two times, one on Feb 2015 and Nov 2016, and they treated as a normal draw and subsequent draw happened after

Kgauravashu

May 10, 2017
I am having CRS 390 and my real brother is in Canada on the work permit with Microsoft.
Can he sponsor or I can get a credit of him. ?
In terms of points or other benefits?

Star promote

May 9, 2017
Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-17
I don't think there will be a draw on wednesday , before 63 rd draw, there were such draws two times, one on Feb 2015 and Nov 2016, and they treated as a normal draw and subsequent draw happened after
After seven days

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
If iam a canadian graduate... can I chose that the degree has been awarded and support this with a letter of completion showing that I will be granted my certificate later in the convocation ceremony??!
Hi there, YES, you should ask an official letter of completion of the award, and this is acceptable until you get your certificate. When you get you ITA, you will present this letter with your certificate, that's a solution my friend.