+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
CRS cut-off below 400 is going to happen but WHEN? That's the major question here!

In the Next Draw or in June/July or ??
Proof of work experience
Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)
Guys..

Does cic review work history in PR application with what was on study permit applications..

I mentioned part time before in study permit applications but I will not include it in PR application to save time and requirements as Im not claiming points for it...

I also changed the start date of employment as it changed from parttime to fulltime sometime in the middle..

Thanks so much..

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Because I'm checking it on daily basis as I'm impacted by it. You can check it on below tracker:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
Does cic review work history in PR application with what was on study permit applications..

I mentioned part time before in study permit applications but I will not include it in PR application to save time and requirements as Im not claiming points for it...

I also changed the start date of employment as it changed from parttime to fulltime sometime in the middle..

Thanks so much..

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your lawyer is wrong. For the experience you are not claiming points, you can move it to personal history & reference letter is not required. Same applies to spouse. Either he don't know or want to keep you under pressure. Beware.

This is what I got from my lawyers, in total I have 11 years of experience but in current job I have 8 years and I asked is if reference letter from current employer is enough since I have more than enough of experience and they said I should provide for all of them. Also I have my husband as dependent and also we are not claiming points for his work experience but they also said that we need all reference letters for his experience too which is exhausting! Although they said if some of reference letters are problem we can provide LoE and pay stubs or contract and it should suffice.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Your lawyer is wrong. For the experience you are not claiming points, you can move it to personal history & reference letter is not required. Same applies to spouse. Either he don't know or want to keep you under pressure. Beware.
Ok thanks!

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks so much..
You can include part time experience in personal history & can explain it in letter of explanation while submitting application. You don't need to provide evidences in that case & you will also not be hiding anything.

Reactions: DBOR

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
This is what I got from my lawyers, in total I have 11 years of experience but in current job I have 8 years and I asked is if reference letter from current employer is enough since I have more than enough of experience and they said I should provide for all of them. Also I have my husband as dependent and also we are not claiming points for his work experience but they also said that we need all reference letters for his experience too which is exhausting! Although they said if some of reference letters are problem we can provide LoE and pay stubs or contract and it should suffice.
Thank you for sharing, Andie. My situation is similar to yours in some ways - my spouse is my dependent too.

I think I'll start gathering whatever documents I have. Good luck to us.

Reactions: andieangel

miuh7817

May 26, 2017
Did you take note of the last draws? One of the draws was specific to PNP and the base CRS cut-off was 175. Ontario isn't the only PNP Stream, and if they demand 400 base CRS for their nominations, it's their preference. Ontario in no way can influence the IRCC's normal CRS cut-offs.
Brother,
I just shared a thought,

Do you think if a person is under FSW and can apply for all Canada at CRS 399 then why would OINP keep a condition to get atleast a 400 CRS score? I just said that decrease in FSW requirement will ultimately lead to decrease in OINP requirement of CRS score

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you for sharing, Andie. My situation is similar to yours in some ways - my spouse is my dependent too.

I think I'll start gathering whatever documents I have. Good luck to us.
No problem :) you too! I think it's better if we have as much underlying docs as possible.

Reactions: roomba

miuh7817

May 26, 2017
So logically you should remain busy in your life for next 3-4 days. :D
No need to get hyper brother, I just shared a thought, if it is going your head just have some tea and do your work, I am busy in my life which is this forum...

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thank you for your response.

There are a lot different opinions on this one so it gets confusing and overwhelming at times.

All the best to you and everyone here.