+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
CRS – C. Skill transferability factors (Maximum 100 points for this section)
Education

With good official language proficiency (Canadian Language Benchmark Level [CLB] 7 or higher) and a post-secondary degree
Points for CLB 7 or more on all first official language abilities, with one or more under CLB 9
(Maximum 25 points)
Points for CLB 9 or more on all four first official language abilities
(Maximum 50 points)

Secondary school (high school) credential or less 0 - 0
Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer 13 - 25
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 25 - 50
I'm following you now. I thought you meant education points.

Reactions: pessacanada

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
If you have a Master's Degree you only get the points for that, which are more than the two diplomas.
However, you need to get the ECA for every university diploma. It is required.
That's what I was trying to point out, but it turns out, the poster was talking about adaptability factors.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi Guyzzz, I am working in one company from last 16 months and on the basis of that I got ITA to apply under CEC program...Now I need Job Letter and Reference Letter for a process in Express Entry...If I am in only one company from the beginning of my career and still being employed,, IS THERE WILL ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH OF THESE LETTERS?/ Guyzz
I believe they're the same.

JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
When people say "400+ should be fine" I see a lot of predictions with 405 and 407... but not 403... Losing my hope :(

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
Hello everyone!!! My crs is 406. What r the chances? Shud I wait for the draw or reappear for the ielts to boost my score? When can I expect ita?
if you can spend $240, definitely go for re-appearing for IELTS. I mean, whats the harm except for monetary loss?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi Guyzzz, I am working in one company from last 16 months and on the basis of that I got ITA to apply under CEC program...Now I need Job Letter and Reference Letter for a process in Express Entry...If I am in only one company from the beginning of my career and still being employed,, IS THERE WILL ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH OF THESE LETTERS?/ Guyzz
A reference letter is also called a job letter or a work experience letter. Just make sure that yours has the following (as required by CIC):

1. Your name
2. Designation
3. Job responsibilities
4. Salary
5. Number of work hours
6. Period of employment

Good luck.

Reactions: ivancabrer

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
A reference letter is also called a job letter or a work experience letter. Just make sure that yours has the following (as required by CIC):

1. Your name
2. Designation
3. Job responsibilities
4. Salary
5. Number of work hours
6. Period of employment

Good luck.
But I have to upload both as a documents so I am not sure whether both are same or different..

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Can you please explain a little more? I am confused and can't understand what you're trying to say. Thanks.
Sorry for that, As I am completing my post ITA process I need job offer letter and reference letter both to be upload in my express entry profile. Now the question is that I am being working in only one company from the beginning since 16 months so whether both of the letters will be different? and if yes in what manner I have to made both of the letters.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Sorry for that, As I am completing my post ITA process I need job offer letter and reference letter both to be upload in my express entry profile. Now the question is that I am being working in only one company from the beginning since 16 months so whether both of the letters will be different? and if yes in what manner I have to made both of the letters.
Ah! A job offer letter is the letter that you get from your employer before you're hired. It usually contains your expected salary and job responsibilities.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Ah! A job offer letter is the letter that you get from your employer before you're hired. It usually contains your expected salary and job responsibilities.
Ok so I have that and do I need to have a reference letter new from the company?

Franktian

May 4, 2017
How is the new policy going to affect CRA?? With additional points from siblings and French proficiency coming in June and the fact that CIC issued somewhere around 40,000 ITAs( which makes me think that they are going to slow down the pace) I'm afraid CRA will jump up in July.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
How is the new policy going to affect CRA?? With additional points from siblings and French proficiency coming in June and the fact that CIC issued somewhere around 40,000 ITAs( which makes me think that they are going to slow down the pace) I'm afraid CRA will jump up in July.
Forum/thread members have extensively debated this, based on several factors like past trends and published statistics. Please read the earlier posts. Thanks.