+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

frosted

Dec 27, 2016
Thanks Chente,

Just wondering, because of self doubt that anything went wrong while submitting the profile or not. And since I am targeting Ottawa, I dont mind if I get NOI from Ontario.

Just curious to know, is NOI the first step for PNP ??

Thanks.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frosted said:
Thanks Chente,

Just wondering, because of self doubt that anything went wrong while submitting the profile or not. And since I am targeting Ottawa, I dont mind if I get NOI from Ontario.

Just curious to know, is NOI the first step for PNP ??

Thanks.
Anyway after do all the process in Ontario you have to receive ITA and do the same as if you receive ita now.

Yes NOI is the first step, then you need to submit documents and pay 1500$ to apply Ontario. And wait of course, no one know the waiting time at this moment,

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitingpt09 said:
Where did you get information about stats and no. of candidates
Every draw comes with that info. Just check the round of invitations page

saathi2010

Aug 14, 2016
My CRS score is 402 and I have got NOI from Ontario in April. Now my question is should I wait for receiving ITA or apply for Ontario nomination? Thanks

Dom2012

Feb 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wandering Mind said:
All this logic and reasoning won't stop me from refreshing the CIC page repeatedly on Friday 8)
;D I like that. Ray of hope continues.

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saathi2010 said:
My CRS score is 402 and I have got NOI from Ontario in April. Now my question is should I wait for receiving ITA or apply for Ontario nomination? Thanks
its a stucky situation. I will say wait and see next draw. If it comes down then wait. If not then apply

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.Gouda said:
May 3rd.. score back to (CRS... 425 to 430)..
May 10th.. CRS... 447+4-2

Hard luck guys :'(
Haha

anyone can predict anything.

I have read various predictions and people do give their strong logics, rationale and even calculations behind that. may I ask you what is your logic. how you arrived onto these figures...

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had predicted 412 +/- 2 for May 3rd draw. But like I said I feel April 13 data is messed up and isn't accurate because of draw happening less than 1 day before.
But looking at renewed interest by new folks due to record lows in crs, it could remain at 415 or even a couple of points higher.
I understand agents are renewing their efforts to reach out to new category of applicants who earlier wouldn't have stood a chance.
And cic guys themselves are known to be conducting workshops in targeted countries to attract them. They are not doing all that good in getting more people to attend them right now. But you never know.
Having said all that I would still expect score to drop by a couple of points for next draw on may 3 if those efforts aren't bearing fruit.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemuriva said:
well at that time i wasnt in pool. I m in since last week only
must be... but that does not corrects your agent's statement. i have also read your this agent story at the whatsapp group too. trust me doc, your agent, though is a big reputed name, but is still misguiding you buddy.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frosted said:
Hello all,

My score is 464, I submitted my profile on 21st April.

Can anyone tell me, why I didnt get any NOI from Ontario yet. I saw many people in the range 420 got it. Any other criteria is there ??

Thanks
coz ontario was sending noi from 10th to 14th april. lol

btw you wont be requiring noi from ontario. you would be in for sure in the next draw.

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raorulz said:
must be... but that does not corrects your agent's statement. i have also read your this agent story at the whatsapp group too. trust me doc, your agent, though is a big reputed name, but is still misguiding you buddy.
nothing can be dime now. I ll just proceed with him. Hopeful to get ita next week

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Raorulz said:
Haha

anyone can predict anything.

I have read various predictions and people do give their strong logics, rationale and even calculations behind that. may I ask you what is your logic. how you arrived onto these figures...

Well..
1- The 3 weeks in March were enough to gather 3600 new applications with +441 score.
2- As such, two weeks might be enough to have 3600 new applications with +420 or even 430.
3- No one expected the three consecutive draws in April. My score was enough but I didnt expect a draw on the 19th and I didnt sumbit the profile.. I know some ppl who did the same..

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saathi2010 said:
I am like you buddy. Planning to submit the OINP application in 2 weeks.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
The conclusion of the 2016 report quotes as follow:

In 2017, we expect that the recent system changes and other improvements planned for June 2017, will result in Canada welcoming more immigrants with the diversified skills and experience needed to grow our economy.

It may indicate that scores are not expected to increase even after June 2017 changes.