Ray of hope 61st draw

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Ray of hope 61th draw

josejaram said:
Duuude!!! WES takes a lot to start your assessment mine took over 20 business days, an email I sent was answered 5 days after.. I guess they are having a lot of applications
but I still fail to understand that why they need so much time. It is actually we who have done all the work for them. We collect transcripts in sealed envelopes and send it to them along with Xerox of our marksheet and degrees. They are only doing a comparative analysis check. Why so much time is taken by them when it doesn't involves any correspondence with the university. All the docs are ready with them.

This is sickening.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Bloodrose said:
Well I'm from the UK and am considering relocating to Canada so make of that what you will. ;D
hi

If it's not too personal can you share the rationale behind your decision.

Just curious. ;D

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:(
hi guys score 443. received ITA on 24 march at where cut off was 441.
I claimed 140 points for MBBS. I was about to submit when my immigration lawyer told me to decline as I can only claim 126 points for doctor of medicine.
so now reentering the pool with 429 points.
I am really tense and nervous now. hopefully next draw is below 420..
any view on this
I have everything ready including medicals and I ll submit the very day i get ITA again. this is killing me now.
we also created a whatsapp group. do u guys have a whatsapp group here too. if yes plz send the link.

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemuriva said:
I claimed 140 points for MBBS. I was about to submit when my immigration lawyer told me to decline as I can only claim 126 points for doctor of medicine.
any view on this
I have everything ready including medicals and I ll submit the very day i get ITA again. this is killing me now.
we also created a whatsapp group. do u guys have a whatsapp group here too. if yes plz send the link.
Hey, sorry to hear that... but still 429? is great, you will get it on the next draw for sure, relax

vibhu1989

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Raorulz said:
but I still fail to understand that why they need so much time. It is actually we who have done all the work for them. We collect transcripts in sealed envelopes and send it to them along with Xerox of our marksheet and degrees. They are only doing a comparative analysis check. Why so much time is taken by them when it doesn't involves any correspondence with the university. All the docs are ready with them.

This is sickening.
I have similar question. Anyone out there who can shed some light on this one.

vibhu1989

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemuriva said:
any view on this
Looking at the trend you should get an ITA in the next draw. I also made a similar mistake and had to decline ITA. Waiting in the pool with 420 points and fingers crossed. Can you share the link for whatsapp group for us to join.

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Raorulz said:

This is sickening.
I know I was very pissed... specially because I tryied to contact them and they failed to reply, the impression I have is that they actually have lots of applicants and very few people working... the sadest thing is that there's no better alternative whatsoever...
(not to mention that is an expensive service)

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vibhu1989 said:
Looking at the trend you should get an ITA in the next draw. I also made a similar mistake and had to decline ITA. Waiting in the pool with 420 points and fingers crossed. Can you share the link for whatsapp group for us to join.
thats whatsapp link is for ppl with ITA....
we should create a link for ppl who are now waiting for ITA.
Lemmme create one and post it here

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemuriva said:
thats whatsapp link is for ppl with ITA....
we should create a link for ppl who are now waiting for ITA.
Lemmme create one and post it here
FOr India WES take upto 3 months.
for my wife they took around 60 days.
My friend in USA got his done in 20 days as his edu was in states

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josejaram said:
Hey, sorry to hear that... but still 429? is great, you will get it on the next draw for sure, relax
thanks bro :)

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this site not letting me post the whatsapp link. what should I do
where should i share the link

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemuriva said:
this site not letting me post the whatsapp link. what should I do
where should i share the link
This site is great for new comers to get to know a lot about express entry. We would be stopping that if we move to WhatsApp.
My opinion let us move to WhatsApp if needed after ITA.
Also WhatsApp group size is 200 I think. There will be lots more here at very low points as well wanting to know what we think. We don't want to deprive them.

john45111

Dec 19, 2012
Hi all,

i started my EE profile in march...i gave my Ielts and my 1yr experience in canada will complete on may 15 2017, but yesterday when we had draw my score got 423 and i got ITA...but im confused whether to accept or decline...if accept shall i wait untill i complete my actual years?? or decline now and accept later in next draw??

Please help

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
john45111 said:
Hi all,

i started my EE profile in march...i gave my Ielts and my 1yr experience in canada will complete on may 15 2017, but yesterday when we had draw my score got 423 and i got ITA...but im confused whether to accept or decline...if accept shall i wait untill i complete my actual years?? or decline now and accept later in next draw??
Better to decline it bro.
Coz they will match ur draw date and the when u claimed points.
Please help

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
My profile expiring on 29th april.. I am on 410..
any chance that there will be a draw on 26th ?

also waiting for ECA to compelte for spouse's education.. will get 10 points for that also.

Regards,
Sarbjeet Singh