+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of HOPE *50th Draw*(Score Prediction)

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
vensak said:
Score can go down if they significantly increase number of ITA. All we know for know is 2017 quota (app. 74k immigrants - which is app 35 applications per year). We still do not know how many will go through EE (also there shall be no new non PNP applicants in the paper based system anymore).

Remember not all graduates can score max in language, do have a 50points job, and have a spouse for points. And 4 weeks wo draw, 600+pnp, 500 less ita, and still score went up just 27. U might be wrong or ironically right.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vensak said:
Being at certain point level and passively sitting and waiting to get ITA is not a good strategy if you are below certain range.
If you check the history of all draws (quantities and points needed), you will find out slow increasing tendency. That naturally happened as more people have understood the system and work on their points.

Immigrating to Canada is kind of a business, where the demand is higher than offer. It is also not regulated "market" where only one side (seller) is setting out the rules. It is logical that the seller side wants to get more benefit before selling off the product. That is why people who "invested" more money into Canadian dream are preffered.
What is sold here is - study in Canada for 2 years in order to get your Master done and then work on PGWP for 2 years (it takes time to find job, so most people can hit 2 years). And you will cash like 70 bonus points. And on the top you do not have to worry with CBL 9 (transferability is covered with studies and work in Canada).
That is what they want. And what is left over are few cherries of people who can manage it (long time expats, PhD or Master top applicants or PNP).

That is where everything is slowly set up.
I said that we need to work for it. If I could afford to study there, i would. Unfortunately being an average UK citizen we don't earn as much as other countries.

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
kryt0n said:
I said that we need to work for it. If I could afford to study there, i would. Unfortunately being an average UK citizen we don't earn as much as other countries.

Ok what about my profession that can never get opportunity for studying in canada. I am a dentist and there is no course there for us. So according to VENSAK we cant go there EVER?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.psr said:
Ok what about my profession that can never get opportunity for studying in canada. I am a dentist and there is no course there for us. So according to VENSAK we cant go there EVER?
That is just how you translated it. What I said is that priorities have those that can invest more into Canadian dream. It is up to you to choose your profession and carreer. It is up to you to find suitable way in.
Be creative - find school that will take you in. Find PNP that is opened to your profession, learn the second official language. - Invest more in that dream.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Evkaz said:
474 and I'm loosing any hope :-[
Why? It's gone below that before and will go that low again. You'll be fine.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
kryt0n said:
Why? It's gone below that before and will go that low again. You'll be fine.
I am afraid there are tons of ppl between 470 and 495.. it might take forever to reach 470s....

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Itsmee said:
I am afraid there are tons of ppl between 470 and 495.. it might take forever to reach 470s....
Remember a few months ago when the score hadn't dropped below 483? It had been in the 80's for months. Everyone KNEW there were at least 3000 people between 483 and 481. Then the draw dropped to 47? with only 1800 ITAs. We really have no idea.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
kryt0n said:
Remember a few months ago when the score hadn't dropped below 483? It had been in the 80's for months. Everyone KNEW there were at least 3000 people between 483 and 481. Then the draw dropped to 47? with only 1800 ITAs. We really have no idea.
If this happens....you will be one of my fvrt ppl. Let's see

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
agreed! no one can guess the crs cutoffs. I wish CIC gave us our ranking in the pool!

Pitlord

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
I have 1 year post grad and 1 year of work experience. 474 points and I am 33. Agreed to most of things Slovak guys says. There is so many people above 470 that are younger than me, have 2 years post grad, masters or PhD, better English tests score. I don't see how we can hope that cut off will drop bellow 470 in next few months at this draw rate. Just because someone is monitoring the pool for a long time doesn't mean that cut cut off must eventually drop.

On the other hand I entered the pool in April 2016 and expect another bunch of students to enter it in April 2017. To all those who are referring to January 2016 government report best of luck in their dreams, but that report is garbage at present day.

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
Pitlord said:
I have 1 year post grad and 1 year of work experience. 474 points and I am 33. Agreed to most of things Slovak guys says. There is so many people above 470 that are younger than me, have 2 years post grad, masters or PhD, better English tests score. I don't see how we can hope that cut off will drop bellow 470 in next few months at this draw rate. Just because someone is monitoring the pool for a long time doesn't mean that cut cut off must eventually drop.

On the other hand I entered the pool in April 2016 and expect another bunch of students to enter it in April 2017. To all those who are referring to January 2016 government report best of luck in their dreams, but that report is garbage at present day.
So many is garbage! How many is the so many? Only CIC knows!!! So if u don't know, sit back and watch ,... Okay

Pitlord

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Castillo said:
So many is garbage! How many is the so many? Only CIC knows!!! So if u don't know, sit back and watch ,... Okay
So many is enough for cut off not to drop. And when it drops a bit, new graduates will enter the pool to raise the bar, again.

If you need CIC to tell you this, then you sit and watch. Meanwhile, please stop giving a false hope to people who are under 450 like immigration representatives did.

We will achieve nothing by sitting and watching. If we don't complain and write letters and petitions nothing will happen.
There is so many people who had worked for years to afford for tuition fee, study hard and working hard at the moment to get that PR. Do you think that they will sit and watch?
If you work for CIC and your goal is to remain status quo I will understand you. Otherwise, you have no right coming in here saying that everything will be fine.

Be a good lad and tell the truth. 31063 itas in 2015. 29000 itas in 2016. 40000 itas promised by minister. Who has to resign? These are the questions that we have to ask every day my brother. Not to sit and watch.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
With CRS scores coming down and increasing ITAs, I was full of hope that I will get an ITA by end of the year but i am disappointed now. :(