File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As far as I know, draws already happened. Just waiting on IRCC to publish them . Maybe tomorrow or next week
If they had already happened, we would probably know since someone here would say they've received ITA. That's what happened the last time IRCC was delayed in publishing the details. We still knew immediately because people posted about receiving ITA.

Reactions: Issygn

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
If they had already happened, we would probably know since someone here would say they've received ITA. That's what happened the last time IRCC was delayed in publishing the details. We still knew immediately because people posted about receiving ITA.
Yeah
But no one has mentioned that they received ITA even with the recent PNP draw so we might just have to wait

zoexxy

Mar 5, 2020
Given Canada is only doing PNP+CEC, FSW candidates are so miserable. I'm only interested in when can we see hope as FSW. We've been struggling for over a month and don't expect a draw soon

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Given Canada is only doing PNP+CEC, FSW candidates are so miserable. I'm only interested in when can we see hope as FSW. We've been struggling for over a month and don't expect a draw soon
Your guess is as good as anyone else. If you ask me since Air Canada has suspended International flight operation till June, I would say no FSW draw before June. This is good news for CEC people as if draw keeps happening every two weeks only for CEC then score for them might go as low as 450.

Good news for FSW is that IELTS exam centers are closed around the world so not many new people are applying in the pool.

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Your guess is as good as anyone else. If you ask me since Air Canada has suspended International flight operation till June, I would say no FSW draw before June. This is good news for CEC people as if draw keeps happening every two weeks only for CEC then score for them might go as low as 450.

Good news for FSW is that IELTS exam centers are closed around the world so not many new people are applying in the pool.
I agree - can't see FSW draws returning any time soon. Wish they would also suspend the deduction of points due to age increase, I'm turning 30 in June :(

Reactions: srk2322 and kelyjay

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
I don’t see the relation “air canada” and fsw draws.

even if I get the ITA now I’ll probably not be able to go to Canada until early 2021. It takes some time to process
I mentioned AC flight suspension to show you the gravity of the situation, or how long the lock-down or border closure is expected and IMO no FSW draws till situation improves and border opens.

However that is just my opinion and others can disagree. Only time will tell.

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I mentioned AC flight suspension to show you the gravity of the situation, or how long the lock-down or border closure is expected and IMO no FSW draws till situation improves and border opens.

However that is just my opinion and others can disagree. Only time will tell.
oh ok. Got it.

yeah, many countries have closed their borders. Canada expects it to be reopened in July. I heard rumors (rumors people, no official statement). That biometrics are going to be back in july

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Quite weird that no one has received their ITAs yet.
I think it's almost sure that a CEC draw will happen tomorrow morning, and then they'll release ITAs together.

miami_beach

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
April 9, 2020
471-4802,423
461-4709,265

April 14, 2020
471-4802,233
461-4708,088

There hasn't been much of a change in the number of candidates in these too ranges from the 9th to the 14th. Who all got ITAs in the last draw?

Iainconlon12

Jan 8, 2018
https://moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/

"We have confirmed with a trusted legal source, who spoke directly with key staff at IRCC and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), that IRCC is intentionally limiting Express Entry draws to CEC and PNP candidates in response to the health crisis."

Don't know if this is too different to what they're saying on Twitter but it indicates that it'll be CEC and PNP draws for a while!

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Quite weird that no one has received their ITAs yet.
I think it's almost sure that a CEC draw will happen tomorrow morning, and then they'll release ITAs together.
There's less probability that 118 candidates who received PNP invitations are in this forum..

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
https://moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/

"We have confirmed with a trusted legal source, who spoke directly with key staff at IRCC and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), that IRCC is intentionally limiting Express Entry draws to CEC and PNP candidates in response to the health crisis."

Don't know if this is too different to what they're saying on Twitter but it indicates that it'll be CEC and PNP draws for a while!
Valid !!