+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

vansh16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
One of the companies I worked for doesn't provide reference letter. What is the alternative option? Can anyone suggest?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does oinp requires us to upload birth certificate? If so, what is the alternative if birth certificate is not there. My spouse, who is secondary applicant, doesn't have birth certificate. Does it cause problem?
nope only birth certificate for your children is required there. But for your spouse you will be given his / her passport and marriage certificate. thats all

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
I have a question for a colleague.

"Between my bachelors degree and masters degree I did another degree which I do not mention or use on my resume / cv. Neither was the ECA requested for this degree. Do I have to mention it in my personal history? (I wont be using it in the future) I did not mention it on my EE profile. "

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
One of the companies I worked for doesn't provide reference letter. What is the alternative option? Can anyone suggest?
Have a look at the post #571. That's the best acceptable alternative incase reference letter from the employers can't be generated!

According to the experts in the game of prediction
You can't say 100%, but 90%. Because there is always a chance that it might not happen. Let's say 10%.

Mirza12

Jul 14, 2019
Hi guys,
My score is 458. I have received NOI from Ontario on 12 July. I need advice whether to accept it or wait for the next draw that is 24th July. Also, how long does the OINP take to complete this process? I am a bit concerned because my QATAR PCC will be expiring by September 28th. Please advise if I shall accept OINP OR WAIT FOR next draw? Will I need to re-apply a new PCC for express entry if I accept it?

Waiting for a kind response...

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Hi guys,
My score is 458. I have received NOI from Ontario on 12 July. I need advice whether to accept it or wait for the next draw that is 24th July. Also, how long does the OINP take to complete this process? I am a bit concerned because my QATAR PCC will be expiring by September 28th. Please advise if I shall accept OINP OR WAIT FOR next draw? Will I need to re-apply a new PCC for express entry if I accept it?

Waiting for a kind response...
Relax and wait for the next EE draw.

Reactions: enibeni23

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
I have a question for a colleague.

"Between my bachelors degree and masters degree I did another degree which I do not mention or use on my resume / cv. Neither was the ECA requested for this degree. Do I have to mention it in my personal history? (I wont be using it in the future) I did not mention it on my EE profile. "
Yes have to mention it

Borasantamora1

May 26, 2019
Have a look at the post #571. That's the best acceptable alternative incase reference letter from the employers can't be generated!

You can't say 100%, but 90%. Because there is always a chance that it might not happen. Let's say 10%.
Can you please share a link of # 571