02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hi guys,
My score is 458. I have received NOI from Ontario on 12 July. I need advice whether to accept it or wait for the next draw that is 24th July. Also, how long does the OINP take to complete this process? I am a bit concerned because my QATAR PCC will be expiring by September 28th. Please advise if I shall accept OINP OR WAIT FOR next draw? Will I need to re-apply a new PCC for express entry if I accept it?

Waiting for a kind response...
Don't bother about the NOI. You will most likely get the ITA in the next draw.

parvin2019

Mar 5, 2019
Hi everyone.... I am in a dilemma and want your help in resolving it. I am a Software Quality Engineer by my profession and job title. My CRS score is 454. I am a bit confused in deciding whether to proceed with OINP or not.

The reason for this is that in my EE profile my primary NOC code is 2173, whereas my Reference letter is based on 2283. And so, based on the NOC code I have received NOI from Ontario Province. Now, I am confused if I should go further with the OINP procedure or not. Kindly suggest how to proceed further.

Zain1211

May 31, 2019
Hi a quick question . If i have experience of 4 months in one company and 2.7 year in one company. Will it counted as 3 years of experience ? Both the jobs are under same NOC.
Thanks in advance

Curious20

Mar 20, 2019
Hello.. question on POF.. please let me know if there are any concerns with the below -
1. Is it fine to show a bank joint account with the spouse? Spouse is the non- primary.
2. This account has our life savings so the amount is higher than the required amount for our family size. Is this ok?

Sony K Koshy

Oct 31, 2018
Kochi
Category........
FSW
Hi all,

At last we got NOI from Ontario, a long journey ahead. Thanks for all your support.

NOC 2174
CRS 441

What are chances of rejection that can be taken from Ontario government?

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi a quick question . If i have experience of 4 months in one company and 2.7 year in one company. Will it counted as 3 years of experience ? Both the jobs are under same NOC.
Thanks in advance
According to my knowledge, yes it will count as 3years and above even if put seperately in the EE profile. As long as you have the reference letters to prove it, you are good to go.

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
Are there any chances for 456 in the coming two months? Else I have to wait 4 months to boost my score to 481 with additional work experience :(

James_bk_fun

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hello.. question on POF.. please let me know if there are any concerns with the below -
1. Is it fine to show a bank joint account with the spouse? Spouse is the non- primary.
2. This account has our life savings so the amount is higher than the required amount for our family size. Is this ok?
Yes to both. Both situations are normal

1. The only thing you need to show is you have access to the funds. As you’re both applicants and the account is joint that should be straight forward.

2. Ideal situation. CIC do set their required amounts as a minimum but effectively say ‘bring as much as you can’ as it will make things easier for you.

Curious20

Mar 20, 2019
Yes to both. Both situations are normal

1. The only thing you need to show is you have access to the funds. As you’re both applicants and the account is joint that should be straight forward.

2. Ideal situation. CIC do set their required amounts as a minimum but effectively say ‘bring as much as you can’ as it will make things easier for you.
Thanks!

asad_ali_awan

Dec 18, 2018
Guys need help..i have withdrawn my old profile just to make a new one.. although profile is withdrawn but data is still reflecting. where to start again in same login? there is link below to start a new application (I want to come to Canada and takes to determine eligibility) ? Hope the old profile should not be reflected...

GhAyoub

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Tunis
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Tunis
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all,

At last we got NOI from Ontario, a long journey ahead. Thanks for all your support.

NOC 2174
CRS 441

What are chances of rejection that can be taken from Ontario government?
Nice!
How long have you been in the pool?
Can you detail your journey please?