+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,

I got my ielts results L-8.5 R-7 W-7.5 S-8 but i am sure my reading was good. should i give for revaluation ?
My score is 460 with these results but i still think the reading went well and should be 8 .

please guide here . should re sit or recheck ? How long it takes for recheck results ?

PLEASE SENIORS GUIDE ME . YOUR OPINION MATTERS A LOT
May I ask where did you give your test? Was that CBT?

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Just a quick question guys, I am currently uploading my documents for submitting as I just got my ITA. so I was wondering is it compulsory I submit a reference letter for my current job as I did not use my current job to get any points. I used the 1-year experience I got at my first job to receive my ITA. I AM A CEC candidate. PLEASE GURUS IN THE HOUSE HELP ME
Not needed. Only for the work experience that you are using to claim points.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi,

I got my ielts results L-8.5 R-7 W-7.5 S-8 but i am sure my reading was good. should i give for revaluation ?
My score is 460 with these results but i still think the reading went well and should be 8 .

please guide here . should re sit or recheck ? How long it takes for recheck results ?

PLEASE SENIORS GUIDE ME . YOUR OPINION MATTERS A LOT
Points in reading rarely increase after rechecking. If you are super confident then go for it. You will get ITA with 460 soon though.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Seeing the information in red below got me thinking. because i was already working in my new job when I submitted to be in the pool, but I never used it to gain any points

Keep your information up to date

You must make sure that the information in your profile stays true and accurate at all times. If your situation changes (for example, you get a new language test, have a baby, or start a new career), you must update your profile.

Use the Update form buttons below to modify the information you submitted for Express Entry.
Look your new job tenure wouldn't be long enough to fetch extra CRS points, which is why you didn't disclose it. So, you can update your new job in personal history.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hey guys, if one enters their name wrong, can it be edited or do they have to recreate the profile from scratch?

Eg. My name is Raja Panesar on passport.
All of it is present in Given Name section while Surname section is empty.
While creating the profile, I entered Raja in given name and Panesar in family name box.

Later, I read if the name on passport is given in only one line/box, we need to enter it all in Family name section and leave the Given name box empty.

So,
1. Can we edit the name after transmitting?
2. What is the best way to fill in the name section, citing above example?

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
So no scope for 450s in this year ?!![/QUOTE
When the draw size increase
I meant that the drop rate will slow down so it will take a while yo get to 450 assuming a constant draw size of 3350 which is highly likely to increase starting next draw which would bring the scores down rapidly
This is just worst case scenario

Last edited:

enibeni23

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Midwest USA
NOC Code......
I felt as if I am reading a sample 9 band ielts essay :). Good writing !!!
haha. No essays my friend. Just trying to have a civil conversation. What really fascinates me about the human behaviour is this, most of us in the forum are trying to get to a better place in life for various reasons (socioeconomics, political, ambition, aspiration, etc), rather than supporting each other in the best way, a small number of people are consistently negative about everything and everyone. Moving to a new place is considered one of the most stressful things a person can endure ( apart from being diagnosed with an illness or getting fired from work). So I think people forget to be excellent to each other. I don't think it takes anything to be decent human beings.

Herlo

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Guys, since there are no IELTS/IDP results being declared till the next cut off (10-Jul). Can we expect a reduction incoming profiles(or) high scoring candidates ? :D