Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
ricky48 said:
i would say do not notify AINP for now. if your job was under SRS and you can't get another job with same category they might cancel your AINP but i can't tell you that they will or not. so do not worry about anything just go for PR application and start searching for another job. as my friends did not get verification call from federal office you should be fine. most important do not call AINP and tell them anything
Thanks for your reply.

I had appplied under srs pgwc, on my nomination letter it is written "No Employment Restrictions". I can change a job and category, i called ainp they said i can change my job. but eds people cannot change job and employer.

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
rabrakha said:
Thanks for your reply.

I had appplied under srs pgwc, on my nomination letter it is written "No Employment Restrictions". I can change a job and category, i called ainp they said i can change my job. but eds people cannot change job and employer.
that is not true. i have already applied for my PR. i got nominated under eds and i want to change the job. when i called them they said you can change the job and you have to notify AINP about your employment.
so do not trust what customer service says. they don't know anything they just check online and tell you what to do. if you call again you will hear different answer. as you are under srs you will be fine you don't even have to notify them. you will be fine if you shows your previous job as your current job and apply. if i were you i would do this but its up to you.

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
While I was taking vacation, my boss got a called from AINP. It has been 2 months already, and i haven't hear anything from them. and my wp expires Jan 2017. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Rocklu

Oct 21, 2016
Yifanfengshun said:
While I was taking vacation, my boss got a called from AINP. It has been 2 months already, and i haven't hear anything from them. and my wp expires Jan 2017. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
How come your file take so long. I can not understand why so many people get nominations in one day. Ours like forever long.But I called them they said I m under waiting list. What is that means?

aliwa_usa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
I just received my nomination now by email!
Good luck everyone!
SRS Post Graduate file received July 5th, 2016
File # July 25th, 2016
Request for additional information: Sep 20th, 2016 everything was sent on Sep 26th, 2016
Nomination issued: Oct 28th, 2016

Nadine29

Oct 29, 2016
hello all,newbie here,just received email from the officer,finally our file was assigned!they requested for additional information from the employer and mine as well if I'm still with the same position and same employer:applied August 2015 work permit expire on 2018 of June under eds-skilled

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
ricky48 said:
that is not true. i have already applied for my PR. i got nominated under eds and i want to change the job. when i called them they said you can change the job and you have to notify AINP about your employment.
so do not trust what customer service says. they don't know anything they just check online and tell you what to do. if you call again you will hear different answer. as you are under srs you will be fine you don't even have to notify them. you will be fine if you shows your previous job as your current job and apply. if i were you i would do this but its up to you.
He is right. EDS people can not change employer and job during application processing. As this stream name gives enough reason EDS ( Employer Driven Stream).

Once you're nominated and your nomination says "No employment restriction" then you're ok to change job, employer just updates AINP.

In situation when it says Employment restriction, you are not allowed to change the job and so you should not. It will cause you problem during PR Application and also to mention you won't be able to get Bridging Open work permit even after CIC file number, if you have employment restriction.

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hello dear all
I received the nomination and am in process of preparing my application package for CIC. In the related checklist it is required to send police certificates from the countries we've been living in more than six months. Do we need to include canadian police certificate as well? It has not been mentioned we shouldn't but I remember previously it was just for the countries except Cananda. Has it been chaged or I am missing something?

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
nhab said:
Hello dear all
I received the nomination and am in process of preparing my application package for CIC. In the related checklist it is required to send police certificates from the countries we've been living in more than six months. Do we need to include canadian police certificate as well? It has not been mentioned we shouldn't but I remember previously it was just for the countries except Cananda. Has it been chaged or I am missing something?
You should give for canada as well. I have seen so many cases where they ask during the processing. It will save some extra processing time.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Those who received their PNP , please proceed to this discussion about what steps after the nomination and what can go wrong

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-can-go-wrong-with-your-pnppr-applications-t459301.0.html;msg5544490#msg5544490

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
Rocklu said:
How come your file take so long. I can not understand why so many people get nominations in one day. Ours like forever long.But I called them they said I m under waiting list. What is that means?
I'm thinking maybe I changed to new job in August. They need some time to ask for my payroll? I'm not sure.
I'm not sure Waiting list, did you or your boss got call from them?

Rocklu

Oct 21, 2016
Yifanfengshun said:
I'm thinking maybe I changed to new job in August. They need some time to ask for my payroll? I'm not sure.
I'm not sure Waiting list, did you or your boss got call from them?
The officer only call me and I also got a email from them.

Amrik Bhullar

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
12 May 2017
AOR Received.
25 July 2017
Rohit kohli said:
employe driven stream cant change their job until whole pr process
What if someone is not nominated yet? Can he/she change the job under same noc level before nomination ?