+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

snooprun

May 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snooprun said:
Thanks for sharing buddy. Same here. I changed my tile within the same company. I just wrote a letter, stating my new title and work location. My question is does it mean I need to start my application all over again?
I phoned AINP about my concern and the answer is no. Hopefully the AINP rep is correct on this one.

acp1504

Mar 18, 2015
ilovechina said:
Got my nomination today!
My timeline
File received on 13 Nov 2014
file number on 23 Nov 2014
Got called on 28 oct 2016 but missed it, I called them back on 31 oct and got nomination on the same day.
Noc 6315 under international graduate

Good luck everyone! Be patient!
From which number they called u?
Thank you

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
ilovechina said:
It's gonna be you in this week!watch out your phone! Get ready for the call!
Hopefully Yes. Could you please share what the phone number is that they called you?

In that way I can keep it in mind just because I usually don't take every phone call since there are some garbage calls to me once a while.

Thanks in advanced.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hii.. my question is they email us when they received our file.... and they email after few months for the file number... I send my file on 20 october and it was received on 21st october( as it was local ) and i have send by express post... when i saw the tracking number it was already signed by the lady... My question is i didnt received any email for receiving my file.. ? is it a concern matter for me ? what shall i do ? If i need to ask someone regarding my file whom shall i contact ? guys please answer as i dont want to be in trouble.. thanx in advance

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Rohit kohli said:
i received my file number on 21st nov 2014 under eds category. still waiting........hope i will get it soon now. almost waited 25 mnths now.

I hear you. Remember the date in the last four updates for the EDS international graduate category were staying on Sep 15, 2014 for 8 weeks.

So maybe they just put our applications aside and probably processing some applications very far ahead now I believe.

But Finger Crossing still, hope to get processed anytime soon. Good Luck to us

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
faith99 said:
Hii.. my question is they email us when they received our file.... and they email after few months for the file number... I send my file on 20 october and it was received on 21st october( as it was local ) and i have send by express post... when i saw the tracking number it was already signed by the lady... My question is i didnt received any email for receiving my file.. ? is it a concern matter for me ? what shall i do ? If i need to ask someone regarding my file whom shall i contact ? guys please answer as i dont want to be in trouble.. thanx in advance
you will receive your file number by email for sure. soon or later

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
snooprun said:
Thanks for sharing buddy. Same here. I changed my tile within the same company. I just wrote a letter, stating my new title and work location. My question is does it mean I need to start my application all over again?
Np. no you do not have to start all over again. they do not make you to resubmit your application. they will just call you and ask for recent pay stub. they might call your employer. they didn't call mine so you will be fine. don't worry about it and call AINP and make sure your file is updates. other than that good luck.

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
hi guys,

whoever has already received AINP please join my new topic. "WHAT AFTER AINP". we can help each other for PR file process. i have already aplied for it so i can answer few questions. the more people join there the more information we will have. whoever is waiting for AINP i will try to answer them over here.

thank you and good luck everyone

mukeshkumar

Jan 23, 2016
Hello friends...
Got my Nomination yesterday by Email ;D
I had been following this forum from last almost 2 years

My timeline-
Applied on 25th Oct 2014 as Front Desk Agent Noc 6525 EDS International Graduate category
File received in the Ainp office on 28th Oct 2014
File no received on 19th Nov
Changed employer on 4th Dec 2014 and updated Ainp via fax and speed post as well
No news till June 2016. Got frustrated and applied Ainp under Hotel and Lodging category in June 2016. They called after a week and asked me to pull one of the file out as both couldn't be processed. I sent them a fax asking to cancel the file under EDS International Graduate category as i was loosing hopes under this category. They didn't receive any fax and sent me my declined Hotel and Lodging file back after 3 weeks.
Got promoted in August 2016 and Updated Ainp my new position with current employer under NOC 6313.
No news. Called Ainp on 19th Octobet to check if they received my letter of update via speed post. The lady confirmed affirmative and said that the file hasn't been assigned yet to any officer. The very next day got a call from an Ainp Officer asking for almost all the documents again as i changed my employer back in 2014. The officer asked few questions for 5 minutes like if I am still working with the same employer, my position, working hours, new employer's email address and if I have applied under Express Entry. I haven't applied under EE.
IMM 003, IMM 005, Generic form and all other documents were Resend on 24 October and got my AINP yesterday in Email. They didn't call me again neither my employer.
Work permit expiring on 20 Feb 2017.

Good luck for those who are waiting. Ainp officer Kevin Smily was very polite on phone. Do not panic my friends,everyone will eventually get it. Ainp wouldn't let anyone go back who waited anything more than 15-16 months for Nomination.

A tip for anyone who has recently applied under EDS Internation Grad Only- If you have 20-30 months of work permit left please explore other Provinces if you don't want to wait for Nomination frustated..You definitely will get it eventually but it's not worth to wait that long if you have other options

Good luck everyone. Peacing out 8)

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
I had received my nomination under ss post graduate workercategory.
On my nomination letter under prov territory/stream it is mentioned worker-job offer.
But two of my friends applied under same category on their letter it is mentioned worker-no job offer.

What is the difference here? I called ainp they saidboth are same.

snooprun

May 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mukeshkumar said:
Hello friends...
Got my Nomination yesterday by Email ;D
I had been following this forum from last almost 2 years

My timeline-
Applied on 25th Oct 2014 as Front Desk Agent Noc 6525 EDS International Graduate category
File received in the Ainp office on 28th Oct 2014
File no received on 19th Nov
Changed employer on 4th Dec 2014 and updated Ainp via fax and speed post as well
No news till June 2016. Got frustrated and applied Ainp under Hotel and Lodging category in June 2016. They called after a week and asked me to pull one of the file out as both couldn't be processed. I sent them a fax asking to cancel the file under EDS International Graduate category as i was loosing hopes under this category. They didn't receive any fax and sent me my declined Hotel and Lodging file back after 3 weeks.
Got promoted in August 2016 and Updated Ainp my new position with current employer under NOC 6313.
No news. Called Ainp on 19th Octobet to check if they received my letter of update via speed post. The lady confirmed affirmative and said that the file hasn't been assigned yet to any officer. The very next day got a call from an Ainp Officer asking for almost all the documents again as i changed my employer back in 2014. The officer asked few questions for 5 minutes like if I am still working with the same employer, my position, working hours, new employer's email address and if I have applied under Express Entry. I haven't applied under EE.
IMM 003, IMM 005, Generic form and all other documents were Resend on 24 October and got my AINP yesterday in Email. They didn't call me again neither my employer.
Work permit expiring on 20 Feb 2017.

Good luck for those who are waiting. Ainp officer Kevin Smily was very polite on phone. Do not panic my friends,everyone will eventually get it. Ainp wouldn't let anyone go back who waited anything more than 15-16 months for Nomination.

A tip for anyone who has recently applied under EDS Internation Grad Only- If you have 20-30 months of work permit left please explore other Provinces if you don't want to wait for Nomination frustated..You definitely will get it eventually but it's not worth to wait that long if you have other options

Good luck everyone. Peacing out 8)
Thanks for sharing pal. I'm wondering why the officer asked if you applied EE, does it matter?

Nadine29

Oct 29, 2016
Nadine29 said:
hello all,newbie here,just received email from the officer,finally our file was assigned!they requested for additional information from the employer and mine as well if I'm still with the same position and same employer:applied August 2015 work permit expire on 2018 of June under eds-skilled
Hello,just sharing..I got my nomination just today after we pass the additional documents required by my officer and we sent the required just today as well.After a couple of hours,boom,I received email-final decision and its MY NOMINATION **thanks GOD**

preetibidwai

Jun 28, 2016
Finally,got the nomination

Category:EDS International Graduate
Applied on :Oct 22nd, 2014
File received :Nov 12th, 2014
Nomination received on Nov 1st, 2016

Good Luck !!

snooprun

May 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadine29 said:
Hello,just sharing..I got my nomination just today after we pass the additional documents required by my officer and we sent the required just today as well.After a couple of hours,boom,I received email-final decision and its MY NOMINATION **thanks GOD**
Kaboom! R u under International Grad category as well? What'a ur timeline?

Nadine29

Oct 29, 2016
snooprun said:
Kaboom! R u under International Grad category as well? What'a ur timeline?
EDS-skilled category
NOC 0-production manager(NOC 0631)
Applied Ainp:8/13/2015
File#: 8/14/2015
Call AINp(2x):7/11/3016-still waiting to be assign
Wp expire:6/07/2016
Implied status:6/5/2016
PR LMIA received:7/15/2016
New WP received;7/14/2016
Additional docs from officer:10/28/2016
Submitted docs:11/2/2016 10am
Received NOMINATION:11/2/2016 via email 12:30pm