+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

acp1504

Mar 18, 2015
jashan514 said:
Hello Everyone,
This is my first post here but I am following this from very long time.
I am pretty aware of Canada Imm. Express Entry and AINP, which are not in favor of International Students.So I decided to meet our Hon. Amarjeet Sohi today.
Today I met him and discussed our problems of Express Entry and told him that there are thousands of students whose Work permit are expiring in JUNE/JULY and have not heard anything from either AINP or EE. I also discussed our contributions to the country,our studies,taxes,skilled jobs but last not the least our CANADIAN Experience.The Minister totally agreed with all these points and said that International students should awarded more points as LMIA as they did studies in Canada and gained the Canadian experience.
When I said our work permit are expiring soon,he said write an email to me and he will personally discuss these points with Imm. Minister.
Now,I request to everyone,
I know what we all are facing with less points in EE and also know the drawbacks but as Hon. Minister said write down 5 points which we could improve EE for international students but points should be short.
Anyone with better English skills can write down 5 points in short,that would be much appreciated.
As we know from previous statements that they are going to ease rules for International students then why don't we deliver our concerns to them VIA Hon. Amarjeet Sohi.
I will be checking this forum regularly and will see yours responses. I ll be sending an email to the Minister this coming Monday. Before that I need your reviews on that.
Have faith in GOD and Never give up.
Hello buddy, I tried to sort out 4 points I hope it will help you.Thanks for doing this.
1.International students should awarded with extra points for getting study in Canadian institutions.
2.International students have already LMIA exempt PGWP so these students should get some points for that.
3.International students who have Canadian education +Canadian experience should awarded extra points.
4.International students who got AINP and they should get 600 extra points for PNP in EE.

kunal31789

Jan 24, 2015
I think giving extra points for Alberta nomination certificate (about 600, I think, like they do in different provinces) will be extremely helpful for EE

Bro, here there are many people who dont have AINP. And u want more point for AINP certificate.... are u kidding me man.... there are people whos work permit is going to expire in june/july 2016 and they have not received any AINP yet.

The best 5 point to attach in letter is
1) Give extra points for Canadian experience class specially for international students
2) Give extra points for students who had complete there studies in canada
3) Give more time in PGWP or increase or renew PGWP whos work permit is about to expire in JUNE/july/august 2016 and had already apply for AINP for more than a year
4) Give First priority to skilled worker who are already in canada

acp1504

Mar 18, 2015
kunal31789 said:
I think giving extra points for Alberta nomination certificate (about 600, I think, like they do in different provinces) will be extremely helpful for EE

Bro, here there are many people who dont have AINP. And u want more point for AINP certificate.... are u kidding me man.... there are people whos work permit is going to expire in june/july 2016 and they have not received any AINP yet.

The best 5 point to attach in letter is
1) Give extra points for Canadian experience class specially for international students
2) Give extra points for students who had complete there studies in canada
3) Give more time in PGWP or increase or renew PGWP whos work permit is about to expire in JUNE/july/august 2016 and had already apply for AINP for more than a year
4) Give First priority to skilled worker who are already in canada
I can understand your pain and I am agree with you but if someone get AINP after that they have to still wait for 13-15 months rather than other province has option to get that within 6 months in EE.

perry8912

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
04-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
faizy786 said:
Hi has any one applied under SRS received their nomination this year ?
One of my friend applied in Jan 29 under srs engineering category, and required for pay stubs last week. His work permit expired in the end of June this year.

Hope that could help.
May god bless us all.

neyojmz

Oct 27, 2014
acp1504 said:
I can understand your pain and I am agree with you but if someone get AINP after that they have to still wait for 13-15 months rather than other province has option to get that within 6 months in EE.
then I think I just have one point to suggest... let international graduates dont have to stick with same employer after receiving nomination... so just same as the post graduates in alberta... I know people say we are employer driven category.. but I believe this is what we want most...

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
jashan514 said:
Hello Everyone,
This is my first post here but I am following this from very long time.
I am pretty aware of Canada Imm. Express Entry and AINP, which are not in favor of International Students.So I decided to meet our Hon. Amarjeet Sohi today.
Today I met him and discussed our problems of Express Entry and told him that there are thousands of students whose Work permit are expiring in JUNE/JULY and have not heard anything from either AINP or EE. I also discussed our contributions to the country,our studies,taxes,skilled jobs but last not the least our CANADIAN Experience.The Minister totally agreed with all these points and said that International students should awarded more points as LMIA as they did studies in Canada and gained the Canadian experience.
When I said our work permit are expiring soon,he said write an email to me and he will personally discuss these points with Imm. Minister.
Now,I request to everyone,
I know what we all are facing with less points in EE and also know the drawbacks but as Hon. Minister said write down 5 points which we could improve EE for international students but points should be short.
Anyone with better English skills can write down 5 points in short,that would be much appreciated.
As we know from previous statements that they are going to ease rules for International students then why don't we deliver our concerns to them VIA Hon. Amarjeet Sohi.
I will be checking this forum regularly and will see yours responses. I ll be sending an email to the Minister this coming Monday. Before that I need your reviews on that.
Have faith in GOD and Never give up.
Thank you for your effort.
There should be no LMIA requirement, who is already doing job.
Extra points should be awarded, who have done their studies in Canada.
There should be no limitation in workpermit extension.
All PNP holders must be eligible for EE.
There should be accurate timeline for PNP procesing time.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hi everybody

I want to apply for AINP PGW category. I have done graduate diploma from Alberta and now on 3 years PGWP.

Please let me know the documents rrquired for AINP. Or should i take any help from any immigrataion agency?

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hi... I have one question regarding phone call? wat if ainp officer calls us for verfication but say our phone is on silent mode or its switched off during working hours ? do they call again or leave any voicemail ?

S0707

May 13, 2015
Hello Guys!!
i need some advise here.
I have done my ECA from WES for my General nursing and midwifery dip of 3 and half year. They said my studies are equivalent to hospital study and training(means they don't consider it as a diploma here). What else I can do. Should I get evaluation done from another ICAS or CES. I would appreciate your advise.

Please and Thanks!!!

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
i have 1 question regarding phone verification ? if ainp officer calls nd say our ph is switched off or on silent mode ? do they call again or leave any voicemail ? i would really b thankful to ur answer

Paul941

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
perry8912 said:
One of my friend applied in Jan 29 under srs engineering category, and required for pay stubs last week. His work permit expired in the end of June this year.

Hope that could help.
May god bless us all.
Thanks for sharing this information.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith99 said:
Hi... I have one question regarding phone call? wat if ainp officer calls us for verfication but say our phone is on silent mode or its switched off during working hours ? do they call again or leave any voicemail ?
They would probably call again or send you an email .

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally I have received my Nomination! :)

EDS june 2014

Noc: 6311

A week ago I have received a request for extra documents.

Wishing you all Good luck!

pls GOD

Feb 2, 2016
ksiusha said:
Finally I have received my Nomination! :)

EDS june 2014

Noc: 6311

A week ago I have received a request for extra documents.

Wishing you all Good luck!
Congrats n what date you applied on?

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
congrats ksiusha.. and thanx 4 ur information just want to know which date u apply for ainp ? and was your work permit abt to expired ? ur answer would b really helpful...