Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
mandy87 said:
Website is saying because of high volume , they might not able to reply everyone.
yes that's y I have chosen FB !! MY FRIEND .it is also better to do fax .If they wont be getting back on us I will be going you fax them next week ( as i tried using FB and their website )coz I wrote not just for me but all of us who are with me waiting for so long just to have decision or bright future here. last but not leats we can write letter sign up together so that they can understand how many of us are in same boat and mail them personally.

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
PKG92 said:
yes that's y I have chosen FB !! MY FRIEND .it is also better to do fax .If they wont be getting back on us I will be going you fax them next week ( as i tried using FB and their website )coz I wrote not just for me but all of us who are with me waiting for so long just to have decision or bright future here. last but not leats we can write letter sign up together so that they can understand how many of us are in same boat and mail them personally.
I already tried facebook 2 weeks ago, no reply, I know he can not reply to everybody but atleast our messages are going to him and he made some decision, that matters. Ok let me try too by faxing a letter

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
My friend works for the department of immigration Ottawa and he told me for the AINP they will increase it to 6000 from next year and they will be hiring more officers to reduce the nomination time to a max of 1 year

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
For AINP EDS i feel they will not give any more nominations this year as they want the EDS people to run out of WP that way they will loose their jobs and in this bad economy it will go to local people and to people who have studied here

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
faizy786 said:
My friend works for the department of immigration Ottawa and he told me for the AINP they will increase it to 6000 from next year and they will be hiring more officers to reduce the nomination time to a max of 1 year
Thats little bit relief...hope people who are waiting will get the nominee...
This is bad time for all the students who applied in alberta..everybody is so depressed..and lawyers are charging too much money..my brother is also in same condition right now..
.hope there will be a good days in 2016.this year was depressing

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys this is urgent please.

My cousin left Canada a month ago after waiting for AINP for a long time. He applied under SRS engineering.

I received his nomination today ( He's was living with me )

the question is can he apply from outside of Canada or should I contact AINP and tell them that he's not concerned anymore and revoke the nomination ?

anyone ?

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
antistar10 said:
Hey Guys this is urgent please.

My cousin left Canada a month ago after waiting for AINP for a long time. He applied under SRS engineering.

I received his nomination today ( He's was living with me )

the question is can he apply from outside of Canada or should I contact AINP and tell them that he's not concerned anymore and revoke the nomination ?

anyone ?
he left his job too i assume? you need to be working and with a valid work permit else the nomination will be voided. he cannot apply outside canada with an ainp nomination.

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SpoonRaccoon said:
he left his job too i assume? you need to be working and with a valid work permit else the nomination will be voided. he cannot apply outside canada with an ainp nomination.
Even though the nomination is open ( not related to any employer ) ?

johalsaab

May 21, 2015
antistar10 said:
Even though the nomination is open ( not related to any employer ) ?
i Guess he can apply for PR and work permit. SRS category is not backed up by employer. it is different than employer driven stream. when did he applied for AINP ?

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
why is this thread dead from yesterday ? I hope people here get some PNP certificate issuance soon !

Patel5519

Nov 10, 2015
Hi guys did anyone got ainp in Retail sales supervisor NOC 6211?
I have received email from officer asking pay stubs and 3-4 questions in August that I'm still working there or not. Well after that nothing yet ...I have applied in SRS category under post graduate.