29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Ainp777 said:
For SRS only for engineers.. My friends got AINP. They had applied in march and april 2015
OMG somebody kill me ! I'm not able to take this anymore the wait is killing & patience levels are going down :(

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
TrackIT said:
OMG somebody kill me ! I'm not able to take this anymore the wait is killing & patience levels are going down :(
buddy they are already killing us especially EDS international ! go see they are still holding November 2013 . I don't know who to blame for our mental stress ( the employee who work there has no heart or to the system ) well !!! I just hope , wish and pray in new year they will let us achieve what brought us here .

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
:p :p :p :p I will be celebrating 19 month wait ceremony on Christmas as I have some other peeps with me in this celebration !!!!!! never waited for anything that long burraa .. I think we should have a break now for at least 6 months LMHO ...... they ruined my dreams ..I remember the people who graduated with me they even got hteir PR and I am stuck here damn just for getting PNP wowwwww .. what a mental torture

Ainp777

Nov 16, 2015
Patel5519 said:
Hi guys did anyone got ainp in Retail sales supervisor NOC 6211?
I have received email from officer asking pay stubs and 3-4 questions in August that I'm still working there or not. Well after that nothing yet ...I have applied in SRS category under post graduate.
No my friend had applied from october 2014. Under SRS category. No update from that time. Also I heared that they are investigating retail related files.

Ainp777

Nov 16, 2015
Patel5519 said:
Hi guys did anyone got ainp in Retail sales supervisor NOC 6211?
I have received email from officer asking pay stubs and 3-4 questions in August that I'm still working there or not. Well after that nothing yet ...I have applied in SRS category under post graduate.
No my friend had applied from october 2014. Under SRS category. No update from that time. Also I heared that they are investigating retail related files.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ainp777 said:
Do you mean processing?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PKG92 said:
:p :p :p :p I will be celebrating 19 month wait ceremony on Christmas as I have some other peeps with me in this celebration !!!!!! never waited for anything that long burraa .. I think we should have a break now for at least 6 months LMHO ...... they ruined my dreams ..I remember the people who graduated with me they even got hteir PR and I am stuck here damn just for getting PNP wowwwww .. what a mental torture
Joining with 18 months here :(

perry8912

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
04-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
antistar10 said:
Hey Guys this is urgent please.

My cousin left Canada a month ago after waiting for AINP for a long time. He applied under SRS engineering.

I received his nomination today ( He's was living with me )

the question is can he apply from outside of Canada or should I contact AINP and tell them that he's not concerned anymore and revoke the nomination ?

anyone ?

Could you please share some information about your cousion?

Thanks.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hi friends i have a question do we have to maintain a work permit or any status to wait for AINP..as my brothers work permit has expired?
Please suggest..
Thank you

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuljit said:
hi friends i have a question do we have to maintain a work permit or any status to wait for AINP..as my brothers work permit has expired?
Please suggest..
Thank you
If he can't keep his status active Ainp will cancel his application. :(

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
ksiusha said:
Joining with 18 months here :(
hey !! do you remember we got our file number after each other ::::: what was that time like ;D :D ;) but now there are a lot of problems existing just because of their super and very super slow service on our PNP . don't know maybe our ending will be packing up our suitcase lol ..god knows ..now I stopped worrying about it and enjoy whatever time I have in Canada on ward . hahahhahahah well nothing to say onward sigh **

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PKG92 said:
hey !! do you remember we got our file number after each other ::::: what was that time like ;D :D ;) but now there are a lot of problems existing just because of their super and very super slow service on our PNP . don't know maybe our ending will be packing up our suitcase lol ..god knows ..now I stopped worrying about it and enjoy whatever time I have in Canada on ward . hahahhahahah well nothing to say onward sigh **
I am not even taking this as an option :D

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
ksiusha said:
If he can't keep his status active Ainp will cancel his application. :(
Like any status for example can he apply for study or visitor visa? Bcz he is restoration now..

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
deol03 said:
Its hard to find but some employers, sometimes have already approoved LMO's . By good luck if u ll find its better than the study permit . otherwise only option left is study permit .
Hi deol
Will my brother able to apply study permit if he is restoration?
And also will he able to reveive his AINP if he have study permit?
Bcz they propably process his file next year

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
ksiusha said:
I am not even taking this as an option :D
great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 all I want to say is to good luck to those who are with us . what u r planning