+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
sai44 said:
Instead of keep updating processing page why don't they post the picture of JON SNOW so we know answer to anything we ask them is " WE KNOW NOTHING". ;)

Now BC PNP stopped accepting applications it is just matter of time 9800 number will become 19800 since these guys don't know how to stop and mislead applicants aka "inventory".

After 5 years in canada, working my a** off in search of better life in canada, i never thought i would be treated like inventory in my quest of canadian dream. Sadly the way ANIP processing applications right now, they are just making mockery of all applicants who have been waiting for long long time.

No one is asking them to nominate us over night but at least tell the truth what are they planning to do with them, who and when they intend to nominate so rest can plan what to do for the future.
why AINP doesn't do something like BC PNP or CIC that set some officer to do pre-assessment and charge us money, and we know our applications will be viewed at least. TIME > MONEY some people waste entire time of work permit for no news from AINP and have to leave ! if they know that at beginning, they can move to other province or get better plan for their future! only reason is AINP don't care us !

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hey Guys what is this Strategic Recruitment Stream - Post-Graduate Worker Category I applied under EDS post grad under NOC 2282 . How is it different then EDS and what advantage does it have over EDS

How do you compare EDS vs Strategic Recruitment Stream - Post-Graduate Worker

I too have a post grad from canada

dalma11

Star Member
May 26, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/08/2014
Doc's Request.
05/11/2015
Nomination.....
06/11/2015
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
Inland
paulgovas said:
Did your friend get that or who? unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a painful news for those who has been waiting for last 18 months
two of them, application sent on the same day, nomination receive in the same day. frustrating ....true but I`m happy for them.
their wp would expired July 28 and August 8

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nv6044 said:
Hello guys, can u let me know, i got a verification call from ainp ,so after this hhow much it will take to approve ainp??
I guess soon! Can you please share your Noc and timelines?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
My employer want to apply skilled lmia for me so that after 12 months i can apply for ee bcoz he also believe theres no guarantee that we will receive our ainp approval, my question is what will be happen to my ainp application? Is the process still continues or it will be void and put it on garbage?

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roman_emperor08 said:
My employer want to apply skilled lmia for me so that after 12 months i can apply for ee bcoz he also believe theres no guarantee that we will receive our ainp approval, my question is what will be happen to my ainp application? Is the process still continues or it will be void and put it on garbage?
I think the big question is whether you can get the LMIA from Service Canada. My understanding is that hiring foreign worker (through LMIA) is "the last resort" for Canadian employer. Meaning the default decision is to reject LMIA application, unless applicant (employer) can successfully convince Service Canada that there's absolutely no other option than hiring TFW. If I'm not mistaken, even if the employer gets a positive LMIA for an occupation, that employer needs to make a HR plan to ensure that in the future they will not hire another TFW. So lots of cost for doing that.

If you can get the LMIA then my suggestion is definitely go for it. It's a VIP ticket for Express Entry. You can simply inform AINP that you withdraw your application and they will process that. Not only you can reduce their workload but you also give extra room for other AINP applicants.

Andy2118

Jul 15, 2015
Hi guys i got an email from ainp to submit additional docs on june 5 i submitted it asap and since then no reply my work permit expires soon in july 2015 any reason why it is takind too long

Tomboy

Jul 14, 2015
I guess it is important!! As people who have applied back last year still doesn't get any response, but I have heard of couple of people who applied in May2015, got their nomination already :eek:

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomboy said:
I guess it is important!! As people who have applied back last year still doesn't get any response, but I have heard of couple of people who applied in May2015, got their nomination already :eek:
It depends on the NOC and what Alberta job markets needs right now.

urzaaa

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hi,
Some news here. I applied mid February 2014 NOC 2174 and got a phone call yesterday requesting more documents. So it looks like they are moving a little bit for other's than Food and Beverage Processing Industry.