+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

LoveBc

Jan 7, 2014
yea and they don’t even update the website at all guess they don’t really care about immigrants lol
hey did you get any update
my time line
Srs-pgw
File received dec7
File no Jan 2
Still no update
Seems like they are giving more priorities to the employer supporting streams..thy are processing nov app for skilled workers.
It’s been almost 6month now. No update..
Please let me know if you get any update thanks.

Reactions: BTSDNA

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hey, does anyone know if we can still apply for express entry after submitting the paper based PR with AINP?

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hello everyone! I have applied for AINP and they received my file on November 28th 2017, under skilled worker category and my education is from Ontario. I was wandering if someone know as in what files are being processed. My NOC code 6211. Any help would be appreciated
Hi, i am also waiting as my file was received by them on 22nd Nov and I got my file number by 18th Dec. I guess we should get a call within 2 or 3 weeks.

Elizabeth paul

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hi, i am also waiting as my file was received by them on 22nd Nov and I got my file number by 18th Dec. I guess we should get a call within 2 or 3 weeks.
In which stream did you apply and under which category? Can you pls share Cos I applied on nov 24 and I received my file number on nov 28 but still waiting no info at all‍....

Louieportillo

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
In which stream did you apply and under which category? Can you pls share Cos I applied on nov 24 and I received my file number on nov 28 but still waiting no info at all‍....
hi there mine is EDS-SW category noc 6311 food service supervisor. application received last november 27 and still waiting for a call. hope it will be this week or next week ,,, lets just hope for the best

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone !! Not even one single person got update in this whole group? About PG category, SRS? There’s no clue wats going on...
Hi all,

It's very frustrating and also very suspicious why AINP stopped updating processing times and looks like they stopped issuing nominations for PG SRS applicants.

Calling them does not help much and the only reply you get is that you can see processing times on the internet site.

Please guys, if you hear anything about the situation, share with us.

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, does anyone know if we can still apply for express entry after submitting the paper based PR with AINP?
Yes, of course and this is what everyone should do in my opinion, just apply for EE if you qualify and get your PR in 6 months, instead 2-3 years (AINP)

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hi, I had applied in EDS - International Grad. and I emailed today and they replied back mentioning I should keep looking at their website for updates.. I really have no idea what is really going on.