+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my friend told me no matter under what category I applied for, if I have studied in Canada (outside Alberta) then my application will be categorized as international graduate.
I have applied under SRS Engineering and according to him it would go under international graduate category which I think is false.
Did anyone ever heard of it?

sam999

Dec 12, 2015
Has anyone applied under SRS eng (NOC2241) ??? Or anyone out there who already got the AINP with NOC 2241?
I sent my document in 15 June 2015 and received file number on 2nd July 2015.

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
namushyuu said:
One of my friend told me no matter under what category I applied for, if I have studied in Canada (outside Alberta) then my application will be categorized as international graduate.
I have applied under SRS Engineering and according to him it would go under international graduate category which I think is false.
Did anyone ever heard of it?
I don't think so, one of my friends is an engineer and from ON. He got his nomination in around one month.
But that was one year ago. I am not sure for now

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
I feel they have stopped giving nomination to EDS PG WP applicants I have not heard of anyone who has received their nomination Starting Jan 4 they might even scrap the EDS after the 27th all together

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucia0009 said:
I don't think so, one of my friends is an engineer and from ON. He got his nomination in around one month.
But that was one year ago. I am not sure for now
I don't think that happens but just to make sure. Anyway thanks a lot for your reply.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news for EDS international students categories guys .
My friend his job position is office administrative applied in February 2014. my friend got verification email from AINP officer and ask for couple of more documents because he got marry now . I hope he will get his nominee very soon . Hope for the best guys . Cheers !

S0707

May 13, 2015
Hello guys I applied for my ainp in Sept 2014 ; and i changed my employer in September 2015; and i did update to ainp in oct 2015.as well. My question is that is there any chance my ainp will contact my old employer by email; even though I used an immigration representative for ainp file. As I got a chance to see my old employer few days ago and he mentioned me that when I was in my job transition process he got an email form ainp asking him few questions about my file. But he said; he replied them back asking to contact me or my immigration representative. I hardly trust that guy.
I did talk to my representative he doesn't believe if my old boss ever got an email for me from ainp.

I am kind of confused; what should I do. ? :-\

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Call AINP at 8774276419 and ask them if an email was sent.

S0707 said:
Hello guys I applied for my ainp in Sept 2014 ; and i changed my employer in September 2015; and i did update to ainp in oct 2015.as well. My question is that is there any chance my ainp will contact my old employer by email; even though I used an immigration representative for ainp file. As I got a chance to see my old employer few days ago and he mentioned me that when I was in my job transition process he got an email form ainp asking him few questions about my file. But he said; he replied them back asking to contact me or my immigration representative. I hardly trust that guy.
I did talk to my representative he doesn't believe if my old boss ever got an email for me from ainp.

I am kind of confused; what should I do. ? :-\

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkumboj said:
Call AINP at 8774276419 and ask them if an email was sent.
No they will not answer it.. only standard answer "Your file is in process" that's all they can tell.. They can't even tell you if your nomination certificate is being sent or not. (assuming your application is approved)

S0707

May 13, 2015
I heard that If i will call ainp, they will increase the processing time for my file; no doubt its already been months, I am kind of afraid to call just because of this fear. any suggestions.