Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Bro I know som1 who got a visa for his wife and he showed 68000 pkr in his account and his wife is a house wife in MAY

so really its a hit/miss with the visa officer u get, my luck was bad
dont lose hope
iA you will get it

<b>EDIT</b>
Not using housewife as a derogatory term, just implying that she does did not attach any paystubs of a monthly cash influx.

Optimistic2 said:
I am so sorry to hear that Bro!! I am sure its something for good as you say that you cannot see. like i told you what our MP office guy said that out of 40 only 1 got the visa. i think they are done for this year quota already :( My case is definitely a lot weaker as my wife does not work and she does not have millions and properties. lets see.

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
Hi Shaikh, sorry to hear about your wife's visa rejection. I thought after so much documents you guys provided your wife should have been able to get visa. Don't feel too bad though and for others who might get rejection in future. I got rejected after basically giving them everything they asked for and I HAVE been to canada twice on TRV (Provided identical documents like last time) and still didnt work out they gave me only one reason for denial and that was family ties to Canada and that of the country of residence. It's been hard staying away from your loved ones and they will not realize this

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
theshaikh said:
Bro I know som1 who got a visa for his wife and he showed 68000 pkr in his account and his wife is a house wife in MAY

so really its a hit/miss with the visa officer u get, my luck was bad
dont lose hope
iA you will get it

<b>EDIT</b>
Not using housewife as a derogatory term, just implying that she does did not attach any paystubs of a monthly cash influx.
Hey Bro
I am unable to find out how to pay the fee for the TRV. It's not online right! whats the procedure.

Thanks!

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,,
today i get my passport back with TRV rejected.
i don't know what the VO basically wants??
even they know that my sponsorship application approved..

they give these reasons for refusal:
1) family ties in canada and country where residing
2) travel history

is anybody have anyidea how can i improve these objections...
i think they have to understand that my husband and parent in laws are the my family ties in canada.( my parents in law khala , khlau)

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
hmm and you come from a family of doctors
This is ridiculous.
Babi, check your PM in the next few days, i am lodging an informal appeal with these guys.
My lawyer has experience filing these and says they are successful 90% of the time.
If you are interested in pursuing this further, there is that option.

babbi said:
hi,,
today i get my passport back with TRV rejected.
i don't know what the VO basically wants??
even they know that my sponsorship application approved..

they give these reasons for refusal:
1) family ties in canada and country where residing
2) travel history

is anybody have anyidea how can i improve these objections...
i think they have to understand that my husband and parent in laws are the my family ties in canada.( my parents in law khala , khlau)

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ theshaikh

what is PM??
and plz tell me how i can appeal...
plz tell me the whole produre..
thanku

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Hello

does anyone know how do I pay the fees for TRV. i dont see anything on cic pakistan website regarding the method of payment.

Thanks!

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Does any one here has any information on how to apply for extension of Visitor Visa ? My wife's sponsorship application is in Islamabad and she is here with me in Canada. In few months her duration of stay will expire and I am planning to apply for extension. Please let me know if you have any knowledge about it.
Thanks and best wishes to all

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
irsum said:
Does any one here has any information on how to apply for extension of Visitor Visa ? My wife's sponsorship application is in Islamabad and she is here with me in Canada. In few months her duration of stay will expire and I am planning to apply for extension. Please let me know if you have any knowledge about it.
Thanks and best wishes to all
Hey Bro

I dont know much about it cos i am still in the process of applying TRV for my wife but hope this link will help you out.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/extend-stay.asp

Thanks!

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
lucky_boy said:
at Standard Chartered Bank.
Thanks buddy! so is it as simple as it looks, i mean we just go to any branch of standard chartered and submit the fees there. do we have to bring some document with us like the aplication form or any thing to the bank. and once the fee is submitted we need to send the recipt with the application package right?

appreciated
Thanks!

lucky_boy

Jun 25, 2012
pretty much everything you said. just take your passport so that you can fill in the name as per your passport.

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
This is a procedure used in the past in other Visa offices, (not ISB) by my lawyer.

You basically order CAIPS notes for the UCI number of the rejected visa application.
You give then your email address, and pay a $5 fee:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5563.asp

They will then forward the actual system notes to you with an actual reason for rejection.
Then once you know the wording of the reason, you go on www.canlii.org and find a case similar to yours which has been presented in federal court and won.

You print out this case and attach that to your informal appeal package. Then you draft a letter of reconsideration in which you state that you dont agree with the reason given because <GIVE YOUR REASONS> and then you further quote the arguments you found on the federal case which are similar to yours. (also highlight these arguments on the printout of the canlii federal case).

<b>EDIT</b>

So I just spoke to some people who have been working on these types of appeals and also appeals in federal court for visit visa rejection.
Fact: Islamabad has a close to 0 percent success rate of successful appeal decision in federal court and a total 0 percent success rate of an informal reversal of decision appeal.... and apparently there is a danger of the sponsorship case being negatively impacted.
Babbi, I will not be going forward with this myself

babbi said:
@ theshaikh

what is PM??
and plz tell me how i can appeal...
plz tell me the whole produre..
thanku

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Yea bro, wohi hota hai jo manzoor-e-khuda hota hai. =)

Optimistic2 said:
I am so sorry to hear that Bro!! I am sure its something for good as you say that you cannot see. like i told you what our MP office guy said that out of 40 only 1 got the visa. i think they are done for this year quota already :( My case is definitely a lot weaker as my wife does not work and she does not have millions and properties. lets see.