+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding outland sponsorship

Elissa EB

Nov 14, 2020
Hello Folks!

I'm planning to sponsor my Husband, I got all the required forms ready but my question is: what else except the forms do we need to include with our application? Pictures? Birth Certificates? Police Certificates? I really don't know and it's not mentioned with the checklist!

I need your assistance please, and thanks in advance.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
There is a complete guide step by step. I highly suggest reading it thoroughly first. All of these things are required. Some countries have certain things need notarized or translanted. Read it first and SLOWLY go step by step. It isnt a day or two thing. Takes time and the time is worth it. You dont want to wait months and have it returned back on your doorstep.

Sherbrook

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
There is a complete guide step by step. I highly suggest reading it thoroughly first. All of these things are required. Some countries have certain things need notarized or translanted. Read it first and SLOWLY go step by step. It isnt a day or two thing. Takes time and the time is worth it. You dont want to wait months and have it returned back on your doorstep.
Your answer has nothing to do with her question!

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Sherbrook I would love to hear your educated response. What else is included? Maybe try reading the country specifics. You are likely one of the people who had your app returned. Enlighten me please.

Elissa EB

Nov 14, 2020
Thank you for your replies, I’m just wondering if there is anything I should include beside forms! I checked the guideline and everything but there was nothing required except forms!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thank you for your replies, I’m just wondering if there is anything I should include beside forms! I checked the guideline and everything but there was nothing required except forms!
Did you look at the country specific document check-list. That should have a list of all additional documents (in addition to the completed forms) . The requirement is different depending on the applicant's country.