+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on IELTS

Jun 27, 2017
Melbourne
NOC Code......
I am currently staying here in Australia on a two year graduate visa, which expires in 2019. My work contract expires in July 2018, so I would have stayed in Australia for almost 3 years and 5 months.
I arrived in Australia as a student and I have graduated from my Master's in Supply Chain and Logistics Management. I have been living here for the past two and half years. I am currently working as a Procurement Co-coordinator with an FMCG company. I have had 4 years of experience working as SAP consultant in Bangalore, India.

My question is, since I have stayed here in Australia for 3 years, would I still have to write IELTS or any language proficiency test in order for me to apply for Canadian visa.

I would want to move to Canada on the skilled visa as my occupation is mentioned in the NOC list of Canada (1225 - Purchasing agents and officers).

Please advice.

Jun 27, 2017
Melbourne
NOC Code......
U need to take ielts general test

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=122&top=6

google 'query+CIC' ...most of the time saves ur time...
can I also ask, if there is any option for me to get apply for a PR for Canada, I have around 5 years of experience as SAP consultant and i have completed my Master's in Australia and would be working here for another year. so, that's 1and half years of exp. working in Australia and 6 years overall. I know that procurement officers/ coordinators are in the NOC list. (1225 - Purchasing agents and officers).

thanks!!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
can I also ask, if there is any option for me to get apply for a PR for Canada, I have around 5 years of experience as SAP consultant and i have completed my Master's in Australia and would be working here for another year. so, that's 1and half years of exp. working in Australia and 6 years overall. I know that procurement officers/ coordinators are in the NOC list. (1225 - Purchasing agents and officers).

thanks!!
If you have 1 year continuous permanent paid experience working min 30hrs in any job that is there on NOC list (0,A,B any category) within last 10 years & you have CLB7 equivalent IELTS score, you can apply for Express Entry program (FSW category) .
You need to complete ECA for your educational qualifications and write IELTS first...once you have both ready with you,you can create an Express Entry profile and you will be assigned CRS score based on ur education/language skills/ experience / age...and u'll receive an invitation to apply for PR if in any subsequent draw,the cut off is lower than your CRS score...
if you go through ray of hope 66 thread or if you go through all my posts you will get some details ...
step 1. Check ur eligibility using below link..u need 67 points minimum..give IELTS scores that u might get ... without it you can't complete the evaluation...and good score for IELTS is critical...
you can ignore the personal reference code issued at the end as you have to do this again for real once you clear the IELTS & start creating EE profile.

http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do

2.check ur potential CRS score using link below.
( u will have to give some imaginary scores for IELTS as u r yet to do it...please check ur scores first with ur expected scores and then with 8 for listening ,7 each for other 3 skills...u will understand the importance of IELTS )...last draw cut off was 413...everyone expect it to go up to 435+ in the upcoming draw (fears) ... however it will come down to below 400 before December...

https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

3. Write IELTS & do ECA

4. create EE profile.
---
if you run through ray of hope threads you will have all the info you need to do it on your own...saves u headache of going through consultant & wastage of money....
All the best....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/

Naveed28

Sep 1, 2015
To get SINP nomination IELTS shows only CLB 4, but Express entry need CLB 7, my question is with SINP nomination CLB 4 is ok for EE pool to get immigration or still need CLB 7 FOR EXPRESS ENTRY? Because after SINP nomination next step is EE for application for Immigration. Please help me.