+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question for BC PNP online application process

freddielo

Jan 22, 2017
Hi there,

I'm having problem understanding how BC PNP online registration system works. I'm express entry - international graduate..When I try to complete filling registration data, it asked for EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE NUMBER,EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE SUBMISSION EXPIRY DATE, etc.. And then, I through I should register to GCKEY first, but it asked me, Have I received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? I don't know how to answer... It looks very confusing. I thought I should finish BCPNP first, and then go to GCKEY to finish the rest of my application.. I'm very confused...Can someone explain how to register properly?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
freddielo said:
Hi there,

I'm having problem understanding how BC PNP online registration system works. I'm express entry - international graduate..When I try to complete filling registration data, it asked for EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE NUMBER,EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE SUBMISSION EXPIRY DATE, etc.. And then, I through I should register to GCKEY first, but it asked me, Have I received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? I don't know how to answer... It looks very confusing. I thought I should finish BCPNP first, and then go to GCKEY to finish the rest of my application.. I'm very confused...Can someone explain how to register properly?
You need to register for Express Entry profile on CIC website, for the question "Have I received a nomination certificate from a province or territory", you should ask no since you haven't received any nomination yet.
Once you registered Express Entry profile and received profile number and validation code, you can go ahead to register for BC PNP.

freddielo

Jan 22, 2017
I kinda understand more about the application, but I have few more questions...could you please answer?

1.) I'm still on the initial stage of BC PNP like filling information such as education, work history,etc.. and the submit button, I don't see where I can upload files..What's next after I hit the submit button?

2.) For gckey, say I submitted my application without bcpnp nomination certificate. After I've been nominated, will I have to create a new profile again, say yes for I've received nomination certificate?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
freddielo said:
I kinda understand more about the application, but I have few more questions...could you please answer?

1.) I'm still on the initial stage of BC PNP like filling information such as education, work history,etc.. and the submit button, I don't see where I can upload files..What's next after I hit the submit button?

2.) For gckey, say I submitted my application without bcpnp nomination certificate. After I've been nominated, will I have to create a new profile again, say yes for I've received nomination certificate?
1. It's just for registration at this stage, once you hit the submit button, you will enter candidates pool, BC PNP will draw candidates based on points rank. You need to receive invitation to apply, then they will let you fill another form, and that form will have the place let you upload documents.

2. No, BC PNP will locate your EE profile based on the profile number you give to them, and update your profile with extra 600 points. You don't need to create another profile again.

freddielo

Jan 22, 2017
wicaact said:
1. It's just for registration at this stage, once you hit the submit button, you will enter candidates pool, BC PNP will draw candidates based on points rank. You need to receive invitation to apply, then they will let you fill another form, and that form will have the place let you upload documents.

2. No, BC PNP will locate your EE profile based on the profile number you give to them, and update your profile with extra 600 points. You don't need to create another profile again.
I'm still a bit confused by the whole process...Sorry..I just want to clearly understand the whole process..

1.) For EE profile, it sounds like I just need to register once, and then the rest of my application process will be handled by BC PNP as soon as I got invitation to apply..am I right? Do I need to care about when my EE profile will expire? Or do I need to manage anything for EE profile or I just need focus on the BC PNP?

2.) For BC PNP, I am about to prepare documents for my personal information and from my employer side... It sounds like I will be in the pool waiting for invitation. I read documentation online, it says that someone can only be in the pool for maximum one year... I think I should prepare all required documents..when I get invitation, I will upload documents..am I right?

3.) After I upload documents, does it mean my application is done and wait for my PR card issued? Like what's next after uploading document for my invitation?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
freddielo said:
I'm still a bit confused by the whole process...Sorry..I just want to clearly understand the whole process..

1.) For EE profile, it sounds like I just need to register once, and then the rest of my application process will be handled by BC PNP as soon as I got invitation to apply..am I right? Do I need to care about when my EE profile will expire? Or do I need to manage anything for EE profile or I just need focus on the BC PNP?

2.) For BC PNP, I am about to prepare documents for my personal information and from my employer side... It sounds like I will be in the pool waiting for invitation. I read documentation online, it says that someone can only be in the pool for maximum one year... I think I should prepare all required documents..when I get invitation, I will upload documents..am I right?

3.) After I upload documents, does it mean my application is done and wait for my PR card issued? Like what's next after uploading document for my invitation?
1. Express Entry profile will expire after 12 months, you need to create a new one after 12 months and notify BC PNP.
2. Yes, you can prepare your documents now
3. The entire process is:
1). Register for an Express Entry profile
2). Register for a BC PNP profile
3). Wait for invitation for apply from BC PNP
4). Once you received invitation for apply, file an application to BC PNP, submit all required documents
5). Once BC PNP approved, your Express Entry will automatically receive 600 points
6). Wait for invitation for apply from Express Entry
7). After you received invitation for apply from EE, file an application to Express Entry, submit all required documents
8 ). Once Express Entry is approved, you will receive immigrant visa and confirmation of permanent resident(CoPR)
9). Bring immigrant visa and CoPR to Canadian border or schedule a visit to local CIC office for permanent resident landing and apply for PR card.
10). Wait for PR card to be mailed to your address.

freddielo

Jan 22, 2017
wicaact said:
1. Express Entry profile will expire after 12 months, you need to create a new one after 12 months and notify BC PNP.
2. Yes, you can prepare your documents now
3. The entire process is:
1). Register for an Express Entry profile
2). Register for a BC PNP profile
3). Wait for invitation for apply from BC PNP
4). Once you received invitation for apply, file an application to BC PNP, submit all required documents
5). Once BC PNP approved, your Express Entry will automatically receive 600 points
6). Wait for invitation for apply from Express Entry
7). After you received invitation for apply from EE, file an application to Express Entry, submit all required documents
8 ). Once Express Entry is approved, you will receive immigrant visa and confirmation of permanent resident(CoPR)
9). Bring immigrant visa and CoPR to Canadian border or schedule a visit to local CIC office for permanent resident landing and apply for PR card.
10). Wait for PR card to be mailed to your address.
Very very very deatiled information..man.....a huge thank to you......are required documents I submit to bc pnp the same as what I need to submit for express entry? I read about bc pnp technical guide on what to submit from myself and employer but not express entry..

2.) I think express entry shouldnt expire before bc pnp if I apply bc pnp right after I created my ee profile..am I right?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
freddielo said:
Very very very deatiled information..man.....a huge thank to you......are required documents I submit to bc pnp the same as what I need to submit for express entry? I read about bc pnp technical guide on what to submit from myself and employer but not express entry..

2.) I think express entry shouldnt expire before bc pnp if I apply bc pnp right after I created my ee profile..am I right?
1. No, they are different, you need to check the checklist separately.
2. Usually not, but if it expires, just register a new one and notify BC PNP.

freddielo

Jan 22, 2017
wicaact said:
1. No, they are different, you need to check the checklist separately.
2. Usually not, but if it expires, just register a new one and notify BC PNP.
Yes..I just checked required documents for EE, it seems I will have 3 months to prepare and complete the document checklist.

Another interesting question I want to ask you..I've heard from lawyers that payroll data to show how many employees from my employer is required..I checked BC PNP required documents from myself and my employer many times, it is not required..am I right? I mean..after I talked to you and read documents online from BC PNP and CIC, it seems the application process is not that complicated..I think I am going to apply online by myself..

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
freddielo said:
Yes..I just checked required documents for EE, it seems I will have 3 months to prepare and complete the document checklist.

Another interesting question I want to ask you..I've heard from lawyers that payroll data to show how many employees from my employer is required..I checked BC PNP required documents from myself and my employer many times, it is not required..am I right? I mean..after I talked to you and read documents online from BC PNP and CIC, it seems the application process is not that complicated..I think I am going to apply online by myself..
If it's not required in the checklist, then you don't need to, I believe payroll data is not required.

freddielo

Jan 22, 2017
wicaact said:
If it's not required in the checklist, then you don't need to, I believe payroll data is not required.
You sound very experienced in the immigration application process..man......... I am about to prepare documents on my own and with my boss..may I ask you other question if needed? My email is cns.freddie@gmail.com Or may I send you message through your personal messaging? Again..thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!