App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
what is your case you have already applied or waiting for an ITA?

If you are waiting for an ITA, It is safer to get a new local PCC towards the end of the visit, Each IRCC analyst who processes your file interprets this differently some have said everytime you visit the country the old PCC expires and applications have been rejected due to such old PCCs

Divya22

Aug 10, 2024
I was going to go to India on 15th August.
I didn't get ITA yet.

Scenario 1:

Can I go to India, get my PCC from there? Whether it will be valid after coming to canada? AND Can i use that PCC if I get ITA?

Is that possible?

Scenario 2:

I make a request on BLS for my PCC, leave for India, come back in 1 month, and upload all documents from Canada?

Basically I have to go to India for a month right now, and trying to figure out a way around this.

All your help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Aug 26, 2024
Hi,
I have received my Indian PCC applied from KSA in Nov 2022. But after that I had an emergency as my mother expired and went to India for 2 weeks. Return on 10th Dec.
Now I have been Nominated in Canada PNP. Me n my wife reapplied for Indian PCC through VFS.
My wife got her PCC and mine is still pending. My question is if I failed to receive my PCC, Can I use my Old PCC while submitting the form in IRCC?
Bcoz in Canada Visa page it’s written that except the resident for other countries PCC should be issued for stay more than 6 months in a row.
Pls help me in this regards
Hello did you get any update? Did they ask for a new PCC again? Did they accepted the old one?