+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding WES

Pritommanzur

Jul 15, 2017
Hi,
I have been preparing to do WES for my spouse and myself. So far, I know that I have to create an online profile and make payment and then forward the documents with University's attestation. However, I have two queries about the process.

1. Does my wife have to create a profile for herself or can I use my profile and make make payment on behalf of my wife.
2. My wife has degree from two different institutions. So, does she have to send the documents in two separate envelops or it can be sent for WES in one single envelop containing both certificates.

Thanks in advance.
Pritom Manzur

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Hi,
I have been preparing to do WES for my spouse and myself. So far, I know that I have to create an online profile and make payment and then forward the documents with University's attestation. However, I have two queries about the process.

1. Does my wife have to create a profile for herself or can I use my profile and make make payment on behalf of my wife.
2. My wife has degree from two different institutions. So, does she have to send the documents in two separate envelops or it can be sent for WES in one single envelop containing both certificates.

Thanks in advance.
Pritom Manzur
no idea on number 1,

2, you can use the same envelope for all. Remember the 2 universities need to send their copy of the transcripts or if you collect them they need to be in separate sealed envelopes. Then take all 3 envelopes and stick them in a single courier bag :), just make sure the WES reference is clear on all envelopes

Sherenk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Pritom Manzur
1. Yes she has to create her own profile

2. Ideally it is the institution which sends the transcripts. So it will different envelopes.