+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
cutynurse said:
Hello everyone! Just want to share my experience regarding my application as skilled worker in Quebec. Just got a reply today via mail. They mailed back my application due to lack of some key documents. In my case, I'm lacking in certification of French language skills. So, I ask if some of you guys have the same experience. Does this mean that I need to have a French language certification first before I submit again my application or are there some other ways to do it? I've read that some applicants just enrolled in French class and get a certification that they are currently enrolled in it and just attached it to their application. Please share your ideas and experiences, especially those who have the same issue as French language skills. Thanks.
did you tick the declaration that you are not submitting a french language result? If you did not, they will be asking you for it.

cutynurse

Jul 8, 2014
spanky84us said:
did you tick the declaration that you are not submitting a french language result? If you did not, they will be asking you for it.

Thanks a lot! I reviewed my application a while ago and YES, I did not ticked the declaration that I am not submitting a French language result. I think I'll submit my application again with just these small changes. tsk tsk. Anyway, thanks a lot. That really helps.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
cutynurse said:
Hello everyone! Just want to share my experience regarding my application as skilled worker in Quebec. Just got a reply today via mail. They mailed back my application due to lack of some key documents. In my case, I'm lacking in certification of French language skills. So, I ask if some of you guys have the same experience. Does this mean that I need to have a French language certification first before I submit again my application or are there some other ways to do it? I've read that some applicants just enrolled in French class and get a certification that they are currently enrolled in it and just attached it to their application. Please share your ideas and experiences, especially those who have the same issue as French language skills. Thanks.
hi cutynurse...there are a lot of members here who had the same problem like yours and the only reason why such thing happened is that they did not put a check on the tick box saying "I am not submitting french". Take a look at your files, seems like you also did the same mistake...

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
richardrn said:
Good day! I received my AOR last July 4 and I will submit my ielts result to add to my points. How will I send my ielts? Will I be needing another form for that? Thanks!
if im not mistaken you will be needing for A-0520-MA "Change to the application of a selection certificate" and send it together with your ielts result ....don't forget to indicate your file number...

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
patina92086 said:
if im not mistaken you will be needing for A-0520-MA "Change to the application of a selection certificate" and send it together with your ielts result ....don't forget to indicate your file number...
Thanks a lot po!

Chicosci89

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2013
Doc's Request.
18-04-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 02-05-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
Together with the application.
Interview........
Waived
richardrn said:
Thanks a lot po!
Full member ka na pala dito chard. Ako newbie pa din yata. Hehe

cutynurse

Jul 8, 2014
patina92086 said:
hi cutynurse...there are a lot of members here who had the same problem like yours and the only reason why such thing happened is that they did not put a check on the tick box saying "I am not submitting french". Take a look at your files, seems like you also did the same mistake...

Yes, I've reviewed my forms and I did not tick that box. Thanks for your reply. I'm planning to submit again my application asap. Now, I want to know for those who have the same issue. What happened when they submit again their application? How long have you waited before receiving a reply from the Quebec Immigration?

kitkitz

Jul 5, 2014
Guys.. May bago pa lang balita about sa FSW (not sure kung bago or ngayon ko lang nalaman) na hindi sila pwede magpass hangat walang job offer from canadian employer na para daw pag dating ng canada may work na sila.. Hmmm I wonder kung ganun na din ba sa QSW?? ::)

cutynurse

Jul 8, 2014
richardrn said:
Cutynurse binalik Nila yung payment mo?
kaninang umaga ko lang nareceived ang mail. My payment is supposed to be thru credit card which is hindi sa akin. Icheck ko pa later sa may ari ng card if ever my bill.

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
kitkitz said:
Guys.. May bago pa lang balita about sa FSW (not sure kung bago or ngayon ko lang nalaman) na hindi sila pwede magpass hangat walang job offer from canadian employer na para daw pag dating ng canada may work na sila.. Hmmm I wonder kung ganun na din ba sa QSW?? ::)
Nope it is not. That's is why less hassle ang QSW as compared to FSW. ^_^
Mabagal lang talaga ang QSW. ^_^

ger101

Jun 26, 2014
frenchman said:
If you will need points for French proficiency, you need to take up to B2 and passed TEFAQ.
If you are confident in your points and eligibility, then just take French lessons up to a2 for interview purposes. ^_^

Hope this helps.

Frenchman
okay naman na yung points ko based sa assessment. Kaso arang required na magaral di ba before interview? saan maganda mag-aral ng french. Tsaka how long and how much ? Thanks

Jul 7, 2014
prettykayshin said:
No, they're considering other professions too...as long as you reach more than the allowed points, which is I think 45 for single, 53 for married..then you are eligible to apply...
Thanks for replying, Pretty! Really? Then this may be my fighting chance for Canada even if I'm not a nurse.

But where did you find that point system in Quebec? Can you give me a link so that I can assess myself?

Thanks and more power!

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ger101 said:
okay naman na yung points ko based sa assessment. Kaso arang required na magaral di ba before interview? saan maganda mag-aral ng french. Tsaka how long and how much ? Thanks
Yes, you are required to study French for the interview, at least a2.
You may try Alliance Francaise de Cebu or Alliance Francaise in Manila. They have the same rate.

Cebu: http://www.alliancefr.ph/en/
Manila: http://www.alliance.ph/

Hope this helps.

Frenchman