+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

ron_acadcel24

May 9, 2014
Isabela - Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-15
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Hi! Good day po! I have some questions here and i hope someone can shed some light.

1. After passing all documents and fee, what's the next step? Wait for 3-4months for AOR po ba? Will u be getting e-mail confirming that they received your application?

2. After AOR, ano na dapat gawin? Need ba talagang mag enroll ng french class or ok lang on your own and online? For addt'l points lng ba yun or needed for interview talaga?

3. What if nurse ka, tapos upon submitting your documents e unemployed ka na but u have 4yrs experience, may effect ba to sa outcome ng application mo? Tapos ngaun e d nursing related ang job mo, kasi mas priority mo mag ipon ng money para sa next expenses sa application mo, may epekto ba to sa chance mo to get the csq at eventually landing to quebec?

4. Kailngan ba talaga na magpa evaluate ka na ng school credentials mo while waiting? Ok lang ba na if ever andun ka n s quebec mag work muna as caregiver or any other job para makaipon at magprocess ng nurse licensure nila dun?

5. Totoo bang 2012 palang yung mga gumagalaw ang papers s ngayon? So tlagang 1-2years nga ang average sa qsw?

6. About sa interview nman, sa mga nag undergo ng actual interview, pointers naman o. Ano po ba yung gustong ma establish doon sa interview? The main purpose? Preparations? Anything that could be of help.

Maraming salamat po mga kabayan! Alam ko po sobrang laking tiyaga, pasensya at gastos ang puhunan dto kaya malaking tulong po ang forum na ito pra sa success nating lahat. Yan ang pinoy! Nagtutulungan ar proud ako dun. Godbless sa lahat! :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ron_acadcel24 said:
Hi! Good day po! I have some questions here and i hope someone can shed some light.

1. After passing all documents and fee, what's the next step? Wait for 3-4months for AOR po ba? Will u be getting e-mail confirming that they received your application?

2. After AOR, ano na dapat gawin? Need ba talagang mag enroll ng french class or ok lang on your own and online? For addt'l points lng ba yun or needed for interview talaga?

3. What if nurse ka, tapos upon submitting your documents e unemployed ka na but u have 4yrs experience, may effect ba to sa outcome ng application mo? Tapos ngaun e d nursing related ang job mo, kasi mas priority mo mag ipon ng money para sa next expenses sa application mo, may epekto ba to sa chance mo to get the csq at eventually landing to quebec?

4. Kailngan ba talaga na magpa evaluate ka na ng school credentials mo while waiting? Ok lang ba na if ever andun ka n s quebec mag work muna as caregiver or any other job para makaipon at magprocess ng nurse licensure nila dun?

5. Totoo bang 2012 palang yung mga gumagalaw ang papers s ngayon? So tlagang 1-2years nga ang average sa qsw?

6. About sa interview nman, sa mga nag undergo ng actual interview, pointers naman o. Ano po ba yung gustong ma establish doon sa interview? The main purpose? Preparations? Anything that could be of help.

Maraming salamat po mga kabayan! Alam ko po sobrang laking tiyaga, pasensya at gastos ang puhunan dto kaya malaking tulong po ang forum na ito pra sa success nating lahat. Yan ang pinoy! Nagtutulungan ar proud ako dun. Godbless sa lahat! :)
1. Yes. Some get e-mail, some don't. Depends on the IO.
2. You just have to wait for interview or interview waiver. French is not mandatory but if you are applying as an Anglophone (English only), the best is have classes at alliance francaise because they have French certs there. Saka recognized sila ng MICC. I have read posts of past interview applicants who did not have French certs but just presented certificate of attendance at alliance francaise. Pero the best is follow up application with a FRENCH DIPLOMA.
3. Wala naman.
4.Advantage ang maglakad ng documents for nursing on the side. Interviewer sees this as a plus for you. It shows you know the process of becoming a nurse. You could start with Quebec evaluative studies done by MICC for $CAD100 +. Requirement siya for applying to OIIQ(Quebec counterpart of CNO). Check it out.
5. Yes. Mga typhoon Haiyan victims ang napapansin kong naprocess. Mabagal ang ikot sa QSW.
6. Know more about Quebec (provinces, government, officials, etc.). You must have a plan when you land there. You must show the IO that you are knowledgeable of how to become a licensed professional there. That's about it.

Good luck!

aprilwest

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 17, 2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
bosschips said:
Tancha ko August or September, puno na ang CAP. Baka pag napuno na ang CAP, magsimula na gumalaw ang mga applications nila. :)
so that means hindi na po ako makakahabol? :(

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
aprilwest said:
so that means hindi na po ako makakahabol? :(
It is just a prediction based on the trends on the number of intake per month since April. The truth is like I said nobody knows when the cap will fill. But if the same trend continues, it may close by August or September. If you can only submit by July then do so rather send an incomplete application.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
ron_acadcel24 said:

Para sa no 4 question mo...para sakin mas maige kung antayin muna mabibigyan ka ng csq bago ka gumastos..malaki laki ding pera na naman yan what if di ka palarin...who knows?

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
C'est samedi encore. Bon week-end à tous !!

Jun 11, 2014
MS & MR OF QSW"""

PLEASE dont read this message in a bad way.. i hope and pray that all of us will get our feet to Canada,,, BUT...the sad thing is they are just too inconsistent with the sending of notifications...some get confirmations, some dont..

personally, i have withdrawn my application(our application with my wife as Nurse/Engineer) and get back to the same process for FSW..we sent last june 13 and CIO received it june 18. according to fellow FSW applicant and the trend on the spreadsheet, our DD will be charged 2 weeks later and be scheduled for medical a month later... there is really a big difference in terms of efficiency in QSW and FSw... most of you are applying for nurses i assume... there are 4 nursing related field offered now in FSW all with a cap space of 1000 each...

just an information.. good luck !

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Bonjour mes copains. Sa mga nakapag-TEF sa Alliance Française de Manille, accepted ba sa QSW/FSWP yung paper-based TEF? Merci beaucoup. :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michaeldennis_cebu said:
MS & MR OF QSW"""

PLEASE dont read this message in a bad way.. i hope and pray that all of us will get our feet to Canada,,, BUT...the sad thing is they are just too inconsistent with the sending of notifications...some get confirmations, some dont..

personally, i have withdrawn my application(our application with my wife as Nurse/Engineer) and get back to the same process for FSW..we sent last june 13 and CIO received it june 18. according to fellow FSW applicant and the trend on the spreadsheet, our DD will be charged 2 weeks later and be scheduled for medical a month later... there is really a big difference in terms of efficiency in QSW and FSw... most of you are applying for nurses i assume... there are 4 nursing related field offered now in FSW all with a cap space of 1000 each...

It is true that QSW is not as fast as FSW but it still is an entry point to a first world country (which majority of the immigrants aspire). QSW and FSW have pros and cons. But I do not consider QSW to be inconsistent when it comes to processing applications.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
bosschips said:
It is true that QSW is not as fast as FSW but it still is an entry point to a first world country (which majority of the immigrants aspire). QSW and FSW have pros and cons. But I do not consider QSW to be inconsistent when it comes to processing applications.
That's true, probably those priority AOT's will of course receive notice 1st.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
BB_keina said:
Guys... advice naman...

I work sa Tertiary hospital as a nurse and I want to quit my job to study French... Okay ba un?

And pag nagresign ba ako can this affect my application? Specially now na I received a letter from MICC...

Thanks!
Why quit your job when you can study french part time. Even if you have a letter from MICC if its not the CSQ yet then why let go of your job. Your experience must continue kasi when you apply as a nurse here (OIIQ) ang important is your recent experience. And even after CSQ you still have a long way to go since may Federal stage pa and it will still take months until you get your visa. Occupy your time, be current and learn French.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
michaeldennis_cebu said:
MS & MR OF QSW"""

Whatever you choose as long as you get here I think that is what counts. Dapat lahat ng options open and choose what's best for you. But it is never an assurance for anybody that you will be accepted until you have the visa. Whether your are in QSW or FSW lahat waiting game parin. Goodluck on whatever paths you choose.

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
Hi,

Tatawag po sana ako sa Quebec to follow up on our application. Meron po ba ditong nakaka alam ng contact number for inquiry?

Thanks in advance.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
maryr said:
Hi,

Tatawag po sana ako sa Quebec to follow up on our application. Meron po ba ditong nakaka alam ng contact number for inquiry?

Thanks in advance.
+1-514-864-9191, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Montréal time); Wednesday 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Montréal time). Remember to deduct 12 hours from Philippines to know the time in Quebec and make sure not to call on June 24 - Quebec National Day and July 1 - Canada day.

Bon fete nationale!