+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec process for outland sponsorship - questions about timeline

mopo

Mar 7, 2011
I have been reading these blogs ever since i got engaged. Everyone is so helpful. You have made my research much easier.

But i still have some questions. My fiancee (US citizen) will be here next week and we are getting married while he visits. I am starting to put together our applications. We are waiting for his FBI clearance in the meantime and waiting for his medical exams.

My question is about the timeline for the applications in Quebec. I know i have to send the sponsorship and PR application with everything included all at once. But when do i send the Quebec application for Selecetion Certificate? do i do that first? or wait for them to ask for it?

is anyone sponsoring a US citizen from Quebec? I would love to chat and get some peace of mind as I am quite stressed.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mopo said:
My question is about the timeline for the applications in Quebec. I know i have to send the sponsorship and PR application with everything included all at once. But when do i send the Quebec application for Selecetion Certificate? do i do that first? or wait for them to ask for it?
Once you receive notice from CPC Mississauga that your sponsorship application has been approved, then you apply for the CSQ.

mopo

Mar 7, 2011
Thank you so much!! its nice to have such quick and helpful ressources. i really appreciate it.

paulam89

Sep 18, 2014
I have a few questions abput quebec sponsorship:

When do I have to do the medical exam? And when do I send the results? In the first envelope to misasagua?
Because I dont have it very clear...I send the first step to the Federal and then the second to Quebec (with the CSQ) and then I have to send the PR demand to the Federal. Or the first and the last one go toguether( they send it directly from Misasagua to Paris)?

It is necesary to do a police check and send it in the first step? (I am from Spain)

A bit messy

Abdel2014

Sep 20, 2014
Hi, i am from quebec and i have sent all in first step to Mississuaga. I already sent them police certificate and medical exam result.
I received two months later their approval and they ask me to apply for CSQ for Quebec. I am waiting now for CSQ.
If any needs about how to prepare documents, i am here for help ;)