Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
A76 said:
Hi ae03yy,

yes I did assessment and it said I can apply for Quebec Immigration what r you waiting for then? they won't send a written invitation so prepare everything, register to French courses if you can and send it. While waiting take French classes to learn/improve it
you'll be alright!

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
mk24 said:
Hello ae03yy,
Thanks for your interest to help me.
I live in Barbados, Caribbean so, your BIQ will be Mexico and so everything on their website is in French or Spanish. Can email the links to the list of document into my email.sorry i try to keep my email free from spam. hope you can understand
Who should I addressed my employment/job letter.To Whom It May Concern
my email: mkspk24 @ gmail.com
Here's the link in French http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/mexico/dcs-travailleurs/index.html click on formulaire et documents
and in Spanish http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/es/biq/mexico/dcs-trabajadores/index.html click on formularios y documentos

Now if you don't speak either languages 1. check and don't have someonee to translate see this http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/new-york/dcs-workers/index.html, the info is the samebut in English... click on forms and documents or 2. simply use a translator online

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
mk24,
I believe Caribgrl55 from "Re: Quebec CSQ Applicants in the USA" thread could help. Here's the link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-csq-applicants-in-the-usa-t48211.0.html;msg866463#msg866463 BONNE CHANCE

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
tmkhan036 said:
Hi,
I am sorry i am intrupting your discussion. I also applied for CSQ on 22 june 2011.
Please tell me how much time it will take to call for interview? Plz check this link for timelines my friend: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html
thanks
If like you said you're from Pakistan, they are proccessing files received in Feb 2010 right now according to the link. GOOD LUCK

kittu_vvk

Jul 10, 2011
francaise said:
Dear francaise,

Thanks for your kind reply, but I am still confused whether they consider my HR Exp or not, because I did graduation in Commerce and MBA(HR) from India, both the cources are different and my consultant told me that Quebec authorities will not consider MBA related experiance and only consider Graduation related exp.. Kindly clarify me in this.

Regards,

Kittu

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kittu_vvk said:
francaise said:
Dear francaise,

Thanks for your kind reply, but I am still confused whether they consider my HR Exp or not, because I did graduation in Commerce and MBA(HR) from India, both the cources are different and my consultant told me that Quebec authorities will not consider MBA related experiance and only consider Graduation related exp.. Kindly clarify me in this.

Regards,

Kittu
In my opinion, they would consider HR exp. You can ask to other peoples also. But before to file your application, please calculate your points, if your total points achieve 49(without spouse) or 57(with spouse), then you can proceed your application. Don't forget Quebec is a french speaking province of Canada. So, i advice you to start learning french language because french is the major factor in the immigration. Moreover, you would not get a problem to adapt Quebec environment if you know french language.

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
good day!
i would like to ask.i am a nurse from philippines 2 years hospital experience and almost 1 1/2 as a clinical instructor. Is is true that for quebec they need listening 6.5 and 7 for speaking only?I was able to finish 1 french module for 32 hours already and about to enroll an intensive mpdule..Can I send my papers already? and can you give me some details regarding how long will be the average processing time.Ty

sri2k2

Jul 12, 2011
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this thread. I am planning to apply for Quebec (CSQ) from India. Someone please help me on the below Queries.

1. Do I need to provide any French language certificate while Applying for CSQ. Are there any recognized Institutes/Universities by Quebec to learn French Course?

2. Since I would like to apply from India, do I need to send my application to Hong Kong or can I send it to Delhi directly for CSQ?

3. What are the Current Processing timings for CSQ.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
sri2k2 said:
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this thread. I am planning to apply for Quebec (CSQ) from India. Someone please help me on the below Queries.

1. Do I need to provide any French language certificate while Applying for CSQdepends if u can send with your application then it is good otherwise update later when u will receive your aor. Are there any recognized Institutes/Universities by Quebec to learn French Course try Alliance Francais in your city ?

2. Since I would like to apply from India, do I need to send my application to Hong Kong or can I send it to Delhi directly for CSQ Yes u need to send your application to apply csq in honk kong after getting csq then u can send you send your application for federal part to delhi. Only hong kong issues CSQ not delhi?

3. What are the Current Processing timings for CSQ.Depend if u r in priority then 4-8 months other wise 12-18 months apx

KKB

Jul 13, 2011
Hi

Thanks for all this useful Information.

I am residng in India and want to apply from India. Can anyone please let me know where I need to submit my CSQ application. And where I can enroll myself for TCFQ. I have just started learning basic french. Allianze Francias in India is not holding this test.

Many Thanks, KKB

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Friends,

Thanks for providing valuable information on Quebec Immegration process. I am also applying for Quebec Immigration - Skilled workers. My details :

1) (Master's Degree) MBA - Human Resources (U.K)
2) (BEngg. Degree) Bachelor in civil engineering :)(India)
3) age = 32
4) Work Exp = Worked as Project manager for 2yrs and in same company as supervisor for 1year.
5) IELTS = 6.5 overall but it expired recently in june 2011; DELF= Nil
6) Married
7) Husband = He has completed 10th + 3yrs as certificate in Industrial trade training and currently he is self employed business and his medium of study is English, French - Nil
8) children are 2 -1 is 3yrs old and 2 is below 1yr( no passport)
9)Hyderabad, Indian

My kids and husband will accompany me.

My consultant told me that Quebec authorities will give points for MBA and Degree. I need to take french classes but IELTS is not required. My younger child need passport without passport can I include his name in application. Kindly help me how to start process and whom through? Is it difficult to apply for selection certificate by myself or i need to go through consultant. Is civil engineer has demand in Quebec? how is job opportunity in Quebec and after selection cert(processing time) and fees is refundable if i won't get what is next? Is I need to show financial statement during selection cert application and How much?

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
om sai

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
Hi StillHope !!!

While applying do we need to submit the PCC initially( 1st stage of application ) or do we have to do it at the time of medicals? Do we need PCC for both me and my spouse?

Also need some advise on the application checklist, here which i got from the Quebec website:

1.Principal Application
2.Spouse Declaration
3.Application Fee
4.Education
5.Work
6.Funds
7.language
8.miscellaneous like :passport,marriage certificate etc

Are they correct?

Me and my spouse do not have birth certificate, will our educational transcript showing date of birth holds good for this ?

It also says that i can notify my educational and experience certificates, does that i mean that i need to get a notary stating all the documents are valid.

Please guide !!!

Thanx

Brad

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Brad_cin_dell said:
Hello Brad

Hi StillHope !!!

While applying do we need to submit the PCC initially( 1st stage of application ) or do we have to do it at the time of medicals? Do we need PCC for both me and my spouse?No, Not at this stage when u will send your application to visa office that time u need police clearance certifcate

Also need some advise on the application checklist, here which i got from the Quebec website:

1.Principal ApplicationYes U and your wife both filled separate forms
2.Spouse DeclarationYes u and your spouse
3.Application FeeYes for you and for your wife
4.EducationYes you and your spouse all mark sheets, diplomas, degree notary attested
5.WorkYes u and your spouse all experience past and current attested and current original on company letter head and mentioned all duties time of start and your job title
6.FundsNo need to send this time
7.language If u have any send them
8.miscellaneous like :passport,marriage certificate etc Yes for both of u notary attested

CONTRACT RESPECTING FINANCIAL SELF-SUFFICIENC
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008egen.pdf (Imm0008)

check all other documents which relates to u in below site

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

Are they correct?

Me and my spouse do not have birth certificate, will our educational transcript showing date of birth holds good for this Actually they really need your proper birth certifcate issued by Municipal corporation of your city. but if u want just send your application without original birth certifcate and wait and c what they said, but my advise is at the mean time try to make it from muncipal corporations?

It also says that i can notify my educational and experience certificates, does that i mean that i need to get a notary stating all the documents are validyes u have to notarized all of your document expect those who u r sending original one.

Please guide !!!

Thanx

Brad
hope this help u

stillhope

kittu_vvk

Jul 10, 2011
Dear francaise,

I studied till my graduation in local language, but my MBA is in English medium and my language in office also english, so do I need to take IELTS. Kindly suggest me.

Kittu.