NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
Hi visa expert

I have some doubts in Quebec migration before applying. I am little confused while going through the Quebec official website....in the List of training areas....first of all I will tell my whole story.... ...I have less points in FSW and not in the 29 occupations list...

In April 2001 I completed my Engineering Diploma in Civil from India 3 years full time, In 2004 completed my Bachelor in Civil Engineering from India 3 years time , In 2009 completed my Post graduate diploma in Construction Management from UK 1 year full time, presently doing my Masters degree from UK through distance education from India.....

From this will be good for me to settle in Quebec and apply for the CSQ?....In between 2004 & 2009 I was working as an Engineer in United Arab Emirates too.... still can I apply or any chance for rejection....shall I get additional points for my degrees..

2009 list of training areas Actual

Section B College level technical training- civil engineering technology DCS 3 years

Section C University level- Civil engineering- Bach 4 years....so with this list can I know how much point can I get in the list of training areas. also there are some additional doubts in before applying for the CSQ...

Shall I want to send all the necessary documents with the application? For example by profession is a Civil engineer myself so need to be governed by a professional order. So shall I want to include the permit with the application right now or at the later stage?

For Proficiency in French shall I want to include the test results right now or at the later stage.just now enrolled for the French classes?

For Experience certificates shall I want to produce the update one or with the old can I submit with the application. Also shall I want to produce the certificate for the last 5 years only or before too. Also if I lost the employment contracts can I submit a new dated contract from my previous employer?

Also my citizenship is in India, but mostly I worked in United Arab Emirates as an Engineer for 3 years. So shall I want to attach the necessary visa pages that stamped on my passport?

Currently am doing a UK distance education from India. So in this case shall I want to attach these documents with the application right now or at a later stage?
Also I already finished my post graduate diploma in construction management from UK. So shall I want to obtain recognition for this diploma from the relevant regulatory body in Quebec?

Sir I hope this takes a lot of questions from my side. But, I wish to apply for the immigration to Quebec as soon as possible. I love to stay in Quebec as soon as possible and to settle there.

Waiting for a reply......

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
Hiii visa expert

please help me....am n :(situation........

James

Trailblazer

Feb 19, 2011
Dear visa expert,

Please I need your guidance on how to complete the Quebec migration application form.I have done the online assessment and the result was positive but i do not have any proficiency in French neither have i written IELTS.

I noticed a clause under the requirements for proficieny in English/French which says that ''one can proof that he/she has worked in English/French''. Does this mean that a document is sufficient to score more points in this area? If yes,please who is authourized to issue such document?is it my employer,my supervisor at work or from the university that i graduated from (over 5 years ago).

Do i also need to get the same document for my wife also? If yes, please who is authourized to issue such document to her? She is a pharmacist but with has less than one year working experience.In short,do i need to submit all the supporting documents for my wife too e.g notarized copies of certificates etc.

Finally,one of the house members (posters) earlier mentioned that one could be deported if one migrates to another province on arrival in Canada.Is this true?If I decide to move to Ontario or Alberta to work or study,will i have any problem with immigration authourities in Canada?

As soon as am able to get these clarifications,i am sending my application straightaway as i have already done my online assessment on their website.

Thanks.

atteeq

Star Member
May 1, 2010
atteeq said:
hi visa expert... i need to ask as i withdraw my as FSW case 9 months before but did not get my checque back till now... really worried and waiting for the chequ i have send letter to cic aswell but no reply my points were 65 not 67 thats why i withdraw my case really upset... every thing went wrong... kindly guide me? yhanks.

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
kcharito said:
Dear all,
I am one of the many people who try to immigrate to Canada.
I am Greek, living in Athens, Greece.
I've already applied for the PR Visa via the QSW program. My file is in the immigration office in Paris, since Thursday, 9th of February 2011.
I'm waiting for the AOR.
I found this forum today, and i realised that it is so helpful.
Before asking my query, i would like to say that i am getting help from the David Cohen Law firm, and I am very satisfied.
But i realize that if you search more, you get more clarifications.
So, here is my query:
By reading the posts of this topic, i realised that French is not obligatory for the QSW program, but if you have a degree, then it speeds up the procedure from one year to 4 months, and you dont get any interview.
I also read that if you have a good score, then u may not get called for an interview.

I would like to tell you my situation, and ask you, from your experience, about the time of my application process, and about the chance of getting an interview or not.
I am 32 years old.
I finished Computing and Information Systems, 4-year degree (3 years academic, 1 year industrial placement) at the University of Bradford, UK. (BSc Honours Degree)
I am working since 2001 (my graduation year) as a Software Engineer, Project Manager, and for the last 4 years as a Computer Support Consultant.
My level of English is excellent (except from my University degree, I have also the First Certificate in English as a foreign language from the University of Cambridge, since 1993)
My level of French is intermediate. I was having lessons at my high school years, (6 years) and I've attended to private lessons. I started again now. I don't have any degree.
My wife is 27, she has finished Sociology (4-year all academic) in Athens, and she is finishing her Master's Degree at Health Education and Promotion (she finished the exams, she has to give her final dissertation in June). And she has also music degrees (piano etc)
She is working as a Sociologist since November 2010, and before that she was a administrative assistant at her firm (Mental Health Organisation). In parallel, she is a music tutor.
She knows English Fluently (she has Proficiency in English certificate, from the Uni of Michigan, and the first certificate from Cambridge), she knows Italian, but no French. Only basic phrases.
Do you believe that we will be asked for interview, so the process will last for about 1 year?
Do you beieve that we have the qualifications to get a PR card?
Thank you in Advance
Dinos.
Hi Dinos,

May I ask when did you apply for QSW. I applied around mid January and am still waiting for an AOR from them, just looking for a sense of timing.

Thanks and good luck
Harsha

atteeq

Star Member
May 1, 2010
atteeq said:
hi visa expert... i need to ask as i withdraw my as FSW case 9 months before but did not get my checque back till now... really worried and waiting for the chequ i have send letter to cic aswell but no reply my points were 65 not 67 thats why i withdraw my case really upset... every thing went wrong... kindly guide me? yhanks.

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
hello there,

one of my friends has the following qualifications , does she fulfill the requirements

Masters in English Literature regular from University
7 Years of job experience in a freight forwarding company (Manager International Communication)
IELTS: 7 bands
Unmarried 30 years
Pakistani
usd12000 in bank account and can carry with her
No job arrangement
No international studies

Please help to know if she qualifies.

await.

human_forever

Feb 5, 2009
Hello Friends. I need your help.

For showing the funds... can i show the bank's fixed deposit as funds in quebec immigration or only the cash in the saving account can be taken as a funds.

Thank You!!

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sometimes It is better to call the authorities rather than waste time asking people the same question here.

Best wishes,

Speednab

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
visaexpert said:
Quebec Immigration - Adaptability

The Adaptability criterion is one of the ten criteria for which points are awarded under the Quebec immigration selection system.

Up to 6 points are awarded under the Adaptability criterion of Quebec immigration on the following basis:

Points Adaptability Factor

0-6 points Overall assessment
6 points Maximum

on what basis do we get the adabtibility point ?f

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Do not forget to see plan of CIC for all visa category.

VISA TARGET- 2011.

http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/visatargets2011.png

Hope it is useful.

Regards,
Mayank

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qiaser,

My understanding is that the 6 points adaptability is the interview points.

Best wishes,

Speednab

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ mayankpandya

like to say thanks for the post but how do we know if that's the list of potential people to be given visa of from the applications with them
thanks i will be glad to get a reply

Khiguy

Feb 25, 2011
can any1 please tell me tht its written on the quebec's official website that there is NO SELECTION INTERVIEW for some countries in ASIA including PAKISTAN... is that so? does people who are applying from pakistan will get a waiver?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
No this doesn't mean that there is interview waiver for any applicant whose name of the country is not mentioned. No one can say who gets waiver you should wait and see what are they going to communicate to you.

Best of luck.