+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Application- Nija Applicants and other Africans lets share experience

Great Man

Dec 14, 2011
SUNSHINE4U said:
The AOR was written in french. And I did the Delf A1 and A2 ist wk of december at alliance francaise but de result is not out yet.
Please what is the full meaning of AOR? I have seen it several times on this forum but can't seem to understand what it means.

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
It means Acknowledgement of Reciept

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
2 things guys. If u have d result of ur french, u might be exempted from an interview. But d interview is mainly to check ur original credentials and assess how well prepared u are for Quebec. Pls for ur information, I strongly advise u to do ur qualification assessment with micc. It will help u. It is just 106 dollars. I'm still in nigeria. Just did my medicals last week. I haven't even had time to learn french. But I know I have to learn it.

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
sanusiremi said:
2 things guys. If u have d result of ur french, u might be exempted from an interview. But d interview is mainly to check ur original credentials and assess how well prepared u are for Quebec. Pls for ur information, I strongly advise u to do ur qualification assessment with micc. It will help u. It is just 106 dollars. I'm still in nigeria. Just did my medicals last week. I haven't even had time to learn french. But I know I have to learn it.
Can u pls explain to all of us on hw to go abt de qualification assesment with MICC.

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
for ur qualification assessment, pls go to google search and type micc quebec, u will hav to fill a form and pay the fess using ur credit card . U will also have to send in copies of ur educational certificate notarized by the awarding institution. the fees is 106 dollars. I actually completed mine b4 the interview. and pls try and contact the body in charge of ur profession. this are things that u will be asked at the interview.

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
Thanks for de info.

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
How do the studies you did outside Québec compare with the Québec education system? The Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec (comparative evaluation of studies done outside Québec) issued by the Ministère provides a general comparison that can help you answer this question.

go to the education link on the site.

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
ur school will also have to send ur transcript directly to micc. PLS NOTE THAT THE ASSESSMENT IS NOT COMPULSORY, but it will increase ur chances for a CSQ, bcos it will show u really want to reside in Quebec. It worked for me, so y not give it a try?

Great Man

Dec 14, 2011
Happy new year to everybody in the house...I wish us all a prosperous year with or without the removal of subsidy :).

@sunshine4u or any other rescuer in the house,please i was wondering if you could help interprete the content of the letter that i received from Paris Office recently. It goes thus:

Objet: Reception de documents.

Monsieur,

Nous accusons reception du ou des documents demande(s) dans notre lettre du 11 aout 2011.

Votre dossier est a l'etude. Des que celle-ci sera terminee,vous recevrez par courrier les resultats de cette analyse.Pour connaitre nos delais de traitment veuillez consulter le site internet a l'adresse suivante : immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/frais.html.

Nous tenons egalement a vous souligner que la teneur de nos dossiers etant strictement confidentielle, nous ne donnons aucun renseignement par telephone sur des demandes d'immigration.

Nous vous remercions de votre interet pour le Quebec et vous prions de recevoir, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Great Man said:
Happy new year to everybody in the house...I wish us all a prosperous year with or without the removal of subsidy :).

@ sunshine4u or any other rescuer in the house,please i was wondering if you could help interprete the content of the letter that i received from Paris Office recently. It goes thus:

Objet: Reception de documents.

Monsieur,

Nous accusons reception du ou des documents demande(s) dans notre lettre du 11 aout 2011.

Votre dossier est a l'etude. Des que celle-ci sera terminee,vous recevrez par courrier les resultats de cette analyse.Pour connaitre nos delais de traitment veuillez consulter le site internet a l'adresse suivante : immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/frais.html.

Nous tenons egalement a vous souligner que la teneur de nos dossiers etant strictement confidentielle, nous ne donnons aucun renseignement par telephone sur des demandes d'immigration.

Nous vous remercions de votre interet pour le Quebec et vous prions de recevoir, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.
@Greatman,the translatn goes thus:
Subject: Receipt of docs

Mr.,

We acknowledge receipt of docs requestd in our leta dated 11 Aug 2011.

Your applicatn being studied or procesd and d result of d study would be communicatd to you as soon as same is concluded.

The remaining is notifying you dat info is confidential and wuld not be given via phone and greeting plus appreciating ur interest in Quebec immigratn.

It seems they requestd for some docs frm u,may cc form and you have sent same to dem and ur a/c debited,thus they have commencd studying ur applicatn.Anyway all d best broda.Pls wen did u resend ur cc form or payment?Thanx in advance for ur response.

Great Man

Dec 14, 2011
Razaqng said:
@ Greatman,the translatn goes thus:
Subject: Receipt of docs

Mr.,

We acknowledge receipt of docs requestd in our leta dated 11 Aug 2011.

Your applicatn being studied or procesd and d result of d study would be communicatd to you as soon as same is concluded.

The remaining is notifying you dat info is confidential and wuld not be given via phone and greeting plus appreciating ur interest in Quebec immigratn.

It seems they requestd for some docs frm u,may cc form and you have sent same to dem and ur a/c debited,thus they have commencd studying ur applicatn.Anyway all d best broda.Pls wen did u resend ur cc form or payment?Thanx in advance for ur response.
Thanks a great deal for your prompt response; you are just too much! ;).

With reference to your question, I resent my payment form in October 2011 and they took their charges a month later (towards end of November). I hope that answers it, if you need more info, please do not hesitate to ask.

I envy your French skills, did you go to AF? I was thinking i should get myself enrolled for French lectures before the interview date.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Great Man said:
Thanks a great deal for your prompt response; you are just too much! ;).

With reference to your question, I resent my payment form in October 2011 and they took their charges a month later (towards end of November). I hope that answers it, if you need more info, please do not hesitate to ask.

I envy your French skills, did you go to AF? I was thinking i should get myself enrolled for French lectures before the interview date.
@Greatman,I envy ur luck for dem to have chargd ur cc in just 2mnths.I resent my cc form since end of October,but dey are yet to charge same.To ur questn,I attended AF in 2004 and since I've been watching films,listening to french radio stations,studying my text books etc.Anyway,I tank God for my progress.Lastly,I advise you to enrol ASAP for ur good,both interview and integratn in Quebec.Pls may I know when u sent ur initial applicatn?I sent mine on the 16th of Feb 2011 thru Nipost registrd mail,shuld have been receivd by 24th of Feb..Thanx for ur response.

Great Man

Dec 14, 2011
Razaqng said:
@ Greatman,I envy ur luck for dem to have chargd ur cc in just 2mnths.I resent my cc form since end of October,but dey are yet to charge same.To ur questn,I attended AF in 2004 and since I've been watching films,listening to french radio stations,studying my text books etc.Anyway,I tank God for my progress.Lastly,I advise you to enrol ASAP for ur good,both interview and integratn in Quebec.Pls may I know when u sent ur initial applicatn?I sent mine on the 16th of Feb 2011 thru Nipost registrd mail,shuld have been receivd by 24th of Feb..Thanx for ur response.
Ok,I will do as adviced with regards to taking French classes...Thanks.

I sent my initial application in April 2011 and there was no acknowledgement of receipt of documents until Sept 2011 when i received a letter to send another means of payment.

I used fedex for my initial application which was delievered 3 days later but the other mail was through NIPOST DMS though.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Great Man said:
Ok,I will do as adviced with regards to taking French classes...Thanks.

I sent my initial application in April 2011 and there was no acknowledgement of receipt of documents until Sept 2011 when i received a letter to send another means of payment.

I used fedex for my initial application which was delievered 3 days later but the other mail was through NIPOST DMS though.
@Greatman,thanx for ur response.Pls wats ur area of training AOT,cos ur applicatn appears to be so fast.All d best.

Great Man

Dec 14, 2011
Razaqng said:
@ Greatman,thanx for ur response.Pls wats ur area of training AOT,cos ur applicatn appears to be so fast.All d best.
My AOT is Internal Auditor and i am a chartered accountant with over 5 years experience and my spouse works in the medical field. My certification awarding body has mutual recognition agreement with canadian general accountant.