25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
Shahi and friends - merci beaucoup!!!

I am attaching a newsletter from Canadavisa - useful info about why Quebec!?

Quebec is Canada’s largest province by area and is home to over 7,800,000 people. Its residents account for nearly 25 percent of Canada’s total population. Quebec is the only province whose population is predominately French-speaking, although many Quebec residents can speak multiple languages. Currently, Quebec receives over 45,000 immigrants per year from over 100 countries with the majority of immigrants settling in either Montreal or Quebec City. Despite its large and diverse population, Quebec has some of the lowest crime rates in Canada, making it an ideal destination for families.

The Fundamentals of Living in Quebec

In addition to having some of the most affordable housing costs in Canada, Quebec has one of the most affordable and comprehensive educational systems in North America. Quebec has publicly funded elementary and secondary schools in both French and English. After completing secondary school, Quebec students can attend pre-university or vocational programs through the province’s CEGEP (Collège d’Enseignement Général et Professionel) system, which do not charge tuition fees.

Quebec universities offer world-class education in both English and French. Montreal is home to four sizable universities. In particular, McGill University and L’Université de Montreal are renowned around the world for their scholarship and research programs. Concordia University, Bishop’s University, L’Université de Sherbrooke and L’Université de Laval offer competitive and well-respected educational programs. The average yearly tuition paid by Quebec students is the lowest in Canada, and the province offers a number of generous student aid-programs.

Health care in Quebec, as in the rest of Canada, is universally available to all residents at no cost to the end-user. The Quebec Health Care plan covers the full cost of all necessary medical services for all citizens and permanent residents in Quebec. This coverage includes doctor examinations, medical testing, emergency care, hospital care and emergency dental care.

Quebec also provides assistance for parents with young children. Parents who have children from ages six months to five years can pay only $7.00 a day for day care. In most cases, new mothers are entitled to one year of parental leave from work and new fathers are given five weeks of parental leave from work.

Quebec Employment

Quebec’s advanced manufacturing sector produces a wide variety of products for export, such as airplanes, air traffic control equipment, software, subway trains, helicopters, and more. Quebec’s agriculture revenue is also considerable, including the production of dairy products, fruits, and vegetables. Montreal is the economic capital of Quebec, home to major international corporations and some of Canada’s most important industries. Montreal and the surrounding area has developed competitive industries in space and aeronautics, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, energy, transportation and finance. While manufacturing remains an important sector for the city’s economy, it is being outpaced by the rapid growth of advanced technology sectors. Montreal has become known for its software and information technology industry, most notably with regards to the entertainment and gaming sectors and Montreal’s advanced industries are quickly becoming world leaders in their fields.

Quebec’s Major Cities

Quebec City
As the political and administrative capital of Quebec, Quebec City welcomes thousands of newcomers each year from all over the world. The Capital Region is home to approximately 670,000 people. Many of the people who work in Quebec City choose to live in one of the many smaller communities that surround the capital, a situation that allows them to experience the best of both worlds.
The majority of the residents of the Quebec City region are employed in the information and service sector. As the provincial capital, government administration is a major employer, as are the region’s universities and colleges. Tourism in Quebec City is a major industry as well, as the area has been recognized by major international organizations for both its history and natural beauty.

Montreal
As the second largest city in Canada, Montreal attracts a large number of immigrants each year to live and work in the area. Montreal is known as a city of festivals, hosting numerous events each year which attract visitors from all over the world. Among these events, the Just for Laughs comedy festival, Montreal International Jazz Festival and the Canadian Grand Prix are some of those known worldwide.
With extensive parks located throughout the city, Montrealers also enjoy natural beauty and outdoor recreation just a short walk from major business and cultural areas. This combination of qualities makes Montreal one of Canada’s top destinations for immigrants.

Whether you want to study in a world renowned university or want to live in an affordable and culturally vibrant city, the province of Quebec has just what you are looking for.

To learn more about how you can immigrate to Quebec, please see our article on the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.

Add To Your Favorites Read Next Article: Connections to Canada – The Canadian Experience Class
Previous Article: Changes Expected to the Federal Skilled Worker Program

lirjan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Tirana
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
NOC 4152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
21-06-2010
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Federal Sent 05-12-2011
Med's Request
26-12-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2013
Interview........
30 March 2011 (CSQ received 14 November 2011)
Passport Req..
20/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2013
LANDED..........
27/04/2013
@ wings Thanks for this newsletter it will help us. I will take with me the bank statement even if is not asked to. Better to have it if he ask for it. Wings where are you from and which is your PR visa office after getting the CSQ?

ready4canada

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
CSQ Rec'd Dec 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
Hi everyone

To those of you who have / are about to get your CSQ, please take advantage of the FEL course offered by the governement of Quebec. It is very good and I am learning a lot.. There are reading and listening excercises and "les classes virtuelles". You need a mic and speakers to be able to chat with the tutor and other students. In order to begin you need to pass an evaluation because you need to be at least at the lower intermediate level to gain entry.

r4c

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hi ready...can you please peovide the link to the page!!

Shahi

ready4canada

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
CSQ Rec'd Dec 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
Here it is:
https://www.francisationenligne.gouv.qc.ca/

you have to click on "demande d'admission" and fill out the form

r4c

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
peso said:
@ angeleye

just want to say don't worry Ur turn will be near soon and u will be happy its been long and u will get it don't worry OK.

@peso and others interested in update of processing times by Quebec immigration Offices,
Finally after long wait today they updated their Processing times and it is worsen, they have put some countries in the list of those countries which the don't have interview now shockingly there is no major changes ...Want comment please that what are they doing then???

Link for processing time check it is updated today.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/cost-immigrating/processing-times-table.html#hongkong

C

Cozi

Hi Guys,

I am so exited that my medicals & RPRF have arrived.

Good Luck to all those who are waiting for there's and also best of luck to all other members who are appearing for there CSQ interview.

Thanks

Cozi

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec 2011, the updated table for processing times is really strange. For Mexico, it used to say if they received completed applications up to April 2010, you should have already been called for an interview. Now in the new table Mexico has moved to where the other Caribbean islands are and it says no selection interview scheduled. :eek:

Not sure exactly what that means

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cozi said:
Hi Guys,

I am so exited that my medicals & RPRF have arrived.

Good Luck to all those who are waiting for there's and also best of luck to all other members who are appearing for there CSQ interview.

Thanks

Cozi
Great news here Cozi. really happy for you. Your visa office seems to be closing-in on the maximum 6months processing time for QSW applicant. pls i will advise that u go for the medicals as soon as possible so as top reduce the nos of B'FD you will have. for me am still hoping that my Visa office will wake from its slumber pretty soon. :eek:
pls i will like to ask the following
1) what was the status of ur e-cas b4 now
2) did u get any e-mail notification that ur MR has been sent?

kihaj

Nov 9, 2010
guys help

have received email from Abu Dhabi office after 13 months processing they need to fill IMM5549 again coz its not correct .and they need new c.v any idea when they will send the medical .....why after 13 months

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
caribgrl55 said:
Quebec 2011, the updated table for processing times is really strange. For Mexico, it used to say if they received completed applications up to April 2010, you should have already been called for an interview. Now in the new table Mexico has moved to where the other Caribbean islands are and it says no selection interview scheduled. :eek:

Not sure exactly what that means
To be honest I am confused. In the previous processing time table the had India and they were processing the India application till July 2010, I was expecting that they should include some more months but everything went wrong.

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
@Lirjan I am from Poland and the federal application I am sending to Warsaw, what about you?

How are you feeling about the interview?

dmk

Mar 1, 2011
Oxford - England
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ KAMMAR

It took me 7 months to get my CSQ (May 2010- January 2011). It's been a month that I sent my papers to Buffalo...no answer yet.

Yes, I did apply from Canada.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
ready4canada said:
Here it is:
https://www.francisationenligne.gouv.qc.ca/

you have to click on "demande d'admission" and fill out the form

r4c
thanks ready for canada

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ quebec2011,caribgrl55

i don't think you guys should be worried about that , just want to you guy to follow the interview dates in the areas that's all most guys had interview in Feb right like shahi but in the list they did not put India there so , i think just follow the pattern that we spoke about and sure by may or June there will be interview thanks