+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

adam14

Feb 28, 2016
Hi I am new in this forum. I applied for me, my wife and my son QSW last June 2014. At last, we received our CSQ's last feb. 1, 2016. But the problem is they put me, as main applicant and my spouse's name, wrong. What should I do about these? should I send them back the CSQ's and asked for correction? Usually how long will it take for them to rectify the error? Any inputs will do. Thank you so much.

thrissur

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
adam14 said:
Hi I am new in this forum. I applied for me, my wife and my son QSW last June 2014. At last, we received our CSQ's last feb. 1, 2016. But the problem is they put me, as main applicant and my spouse's name, wrong. What should I do about these? should I send them back the CSQ's and asked for correction? Usually how long will it take for them to rectify the error? Any inputs will do. Thank you so much.
When you applied and received file number?

hellomusab

Feb 28, 2016
Certified True Copies for CSQ (Pakistan)

Hi everyone,

We have applied for CSQ regular program from within Montreal. Everything is fine except that they asked us for the Educational certified copies again, which has poured a hell of confusion on me.

Here are the certified copies of documents they want for both, myself and my wife:

* Bachelor Degree
* Bachelor Transcript
* Post-Secondary

Here's why I'm confused:

In my original application, I submitted the photocopies of these documents which were attested by HEC Pakistan as well as Foreign Office Pakistan. Why did they still return them? What did I miss?

Now, I need your opinion on what to do, I have 3 months to resubmit. I have some things in mind but don't know what they expect:

* Get the photocopies attested from a Notary Public in Pakistan
* Get photocopies attested from the college/university which is a hell of a lot of time taking specially because I am here
* Half of my documents are qualified to be attested from the consulate in Montreal, but the rest half are not.

I am really confused because HEC and Foreign office are high level authorities in Pakistan and still they didn't approve them. Please help me in this case, asap. Thanks!

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
@Tirumala reddy:
You are not eligible to apply under regular skilled worker category even you are working or residing temporarily in Quebec. The exemption is applicable for only who has valid employment offer by ministry means you should have obtained LMIA from Quebec government. Or else wait for 12 months to consider for Quebec skilled worker quota if you are working temporarily on work permit. If you apply under regular skilled worker quota on upcoming dates(June 13 to 20th) you will be treated as an international worker and the time for processing will be remain same(36 Months).

Thanks,
Kalpan

amarz1

Feb 6, 2014
Dear hellomusab

It gives me much pleasure to read your message here. I found myself in the exact same situation about 3 months ago and am happy to know that there are more such cases.

After submitting my file in Oct 2012, they woke up in Dec 2015 and sent me this letter called "Intent to Reject" (lovely title to scare people off anyways) and asked me to submit only my educational documents plus Annexe B (change in situation) again. I was super confused and was asking myself the same question as you. I was pretty sure I had submitted notarised copies of all my educational documents as requested.

After my research, I have narrowed down on the following assumptions (mentioned in order of how strongly I believe in which):

- Since these files are now almost 3-4 years old, they send this letter out to all old paper based applications in order to get the Annnexe B (updated situation as of today) back. I would assume it will be embarrassing to just ask us to furnish the documents again as they literally slept for 4 years.
- I got all my documents notarised from India and NOT attested by the issuing authority (school, college, university etc.). This is why I am now sending documents attested by each school (it does take a hell lot of time) instead of notarised copies.
- One of my masters was from France and the other degrees from India. I got all documents, including the French degree notarised from India. Since a French document requires to be attested by the issuer or the locally municipality, maybe one of my educational document was not acceptable per their requirements as a Certified Copy.

Hoping it was indeed one of the above reasons, I will post my documents tomorrow and then wait for an answer.

All the best for your application.

Cheers
Amar

Tip: If you have 3 months, don't wait until the last week to send it, like i did. :) ;-)

hellomusab said:

Hi everyone,

We have applied for CSQ regular program from within Montreal. Everything is fine except that they asked us for the Educational certified copies again, which has poured a hell of confusion on me.

Here are the certified copies of documents they want for both, myself and my wife:

* Bachelor Degree
* Bachelor Transcript
* Post-Secondary

Here's why I'm confused:

In my original application, I submitted the photocopies of these documents which were attested by HEC Pakistan as well as Foreign Office Pakistan. Why did they still return them? What did I miss?

Now, I need your opinion on what to do, I have 3 months to resubmit. I have some things in mind but don't know what they expect:

* Get photocopies attested from the college/university which is a hell of a lot of time taking specially because I am here
* Half of my documents are qualified to be attested from the consulate in Montreal, but the rest half are not.

I am really confused because HEC and Foreign office are high level authorities in Pakistan and still they didn't approve them. Please help me in this case, asap. Thanks!

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

I just filled out the forms in Mon Projet, but at the latest step, it said that

"You can not submit this request, the maximum number of selection of license applications may be accepted for the regular program for skilled workers has been achieved. Your application will be deleted after 90 days, however, if this number is not for you, your application may still be submitted. For more information, go to
Rules and immigration procedures ."

I am currently studying in Montreal and eligible to apply, just wondering if you guys know how I'm supposed to submit my application and pay the fees?

Thank you.

Malex

Dec 15, 2015
Hello everyone.

So my partner wants to apply for the QSW and me being his common law partner, that means I'm part of the points quota he needs. And I have a few doubts, specially about how many points "I'm worth". After reading a bit on the internet I've come to the conclusion I'm worth around 10~12 points. And I wanted to know a few things:

Do I have to take a test in French proficiency? And how impactful I'm on his points quota? It is a big difference between 10 and 17 points?

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Feb-2016/ submitted 25 - Apr -2016
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Appreciate if some one can share your experience .

Hi Team

am a 2013 applicant and sent the application with my spouse as principle applicant. we almost forgot about that and all the sudden yesterday we got a mail stating intend to reject if fail to submit requested documents in annexure A and they are requesting only our updated UAE resident visa permit and standard annexure B. Normally how many times they would request for additional documents ? am surprised they din ask anything on PF or tax proof related docs, which being a nightmare for most of the applicants.

also any UAE applicant please help, do you guys translated the visa page and get that attested for processing ?

Regards Undecided

amarz1

Feb 6, 2014
Hi Krishmurali

There have been procedural changes where they do not request for IT/PF documents at the time of application anymore. The new application form clearly states that they might request proofs of employment at later stages (at the time of interview) which is why they haven't asked you to send those now.

Your file from 2013 is very old and hence the need to update your current status.

Send the residence permit in their requested format (translated if required) and all will be well.

Good luck.

Cheers
Amar

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
Please expert help me...

I have received my CSQ recently but there is some issues There is small typing mistake (i instead of l) on my spouse name on CSQ what shall I do please expert advice me.Do I have to pay again for correction? That is there fault not mine.

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
Hey, im new in the forum, Im from Mexico an I appliyed the 4th of november, anyone knows the avarage time of processing?

Thank you ;D

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
wasantha said:
Please expert help me...

I have received my CSQ recently but there is some issues There is small typing mistake (i instead of l) on my spouse name on CSQ what shall I do please expert advice me.Do I have to pay again for correction? That is there fault not mine.
No, you don't need to pay as the mistake got committed through the Quebec immigration team. Just let them know immdly with the Application form(if you have a copy of that) with the correct name of your wife and request them to correct it. I don't thing its a big deal for them to amend the error.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
hellomusab said:

Hi everyone,

* Bachelor Degree
* Bachelor Transcript
* Post-Secondary

Here's why I'm confused:

Hi

You must go to the institution that have given you the certificate. Have them copy your original degrees and stamp, usually the stamps say something like "i certify this is a true copy..." The person who applied the stamp must sign. You cannot go HEC and Foreign Office, it may be respected in Pakistan but not so much the case for Quebec, they want to be sure you had attended the institutions you listed and not lying. Transcripts, usually you can apply and pay for a student transcript. This may come in a sealed envelop, just send this to the Bureau and you should be fine. WHen they ask you for a certify copy the first and most accepted form is to have the institution that awarded you certify it - no one else - unless you're prevented from doing such, you must state clearly, and show proof of what you state.

Hope this helps

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Quebecon said:
Hello all,

Some news regarding my immigration. Would be awesome if anyone can tell me what to expect next.

I filed back in 2011 from Pakistan. Cleared Delf B2 requirement and IELTS with a good score. Have the right amount of experience etc.

On saturday, they contacted me, saying, "Dear Sir, Your case is awaiting a decision. We will contact you when a decision has been taken".

It has been almost 5 years since i filed. Anyone know what I should expect? Will I be called for an interview? When can I expect the decision? etc.
regards,
Hi

My case is very similar to yours and another candidate here "dprograms." I applied back in 2011 and also cleared my B2 etc. The only difference is I have not heard from them since I sent my last update back in August last year. I thought that I was the only one or better said the last 2011 applicant that was forgotten...I hope some good news this year. This was way too long.

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
suvadeepg said:
No, you don't need to pay as the mistake got committed through the Quebec immigration team. Just let them know immdly with the Application form(if you have a copy of that) with the correct name of your wife and request them to correct it. I don't thing its a big deal for them to amend the error.
thank you so much for reply....Do I need to send original CSQ along with them?